• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Good games, Cap. You're well above average, I'd say. But with Falco, don't always go for BDACUS out of a sidestep, it got really predictable. Don't sidestep so much in general; use your shield unless you're either avoiding a grab or trying to avoid an attack you know you won't be able punish out of shield. Or unless your shield is getting low, but I'd prefer to just get even more aggressive or defensive with my play, depending on the MU.

That first game though. One more added to the list of souls claimed by the fist of Ganon.
You know what's awesome Zatch? You never Ganon Punched me yet or even had time to even try it. Step yo game up brah. :awesome:

Player -0

Smash Hero
Good games, lol. I have no idea what I was doing. xP As the saying goes, you read me like a book!
GG's, it was a bit laggy so I had a lot of technical mistakes.

P:M is really fun if you get into it and learn everything.

Some things I saw you do for pretty much every character (except maybe Mew2) is you would slowly walk away then run towards me with a grab or something. This is a good mixup but doing it every time is a bit.... Eh? You also forward smashed a LOT.

For following up on grabs work on reading people's habits. I started to spam roll in and you would keep going for FH Fair as Lucario after a Down Throw.

I feel like your full effort wasn't really in it, although that could just be the lag.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Good games Kubo, I'm done. Connection is getting me punished by a lot more than I should be. That Samus vs. Fox match got to me the worst. That was pure testimony to how unforgiving wifi can be.

You're pretty outstanding as a player, certainly one of the best here. Keep at it. But that soul is mine now. The fist of Ganon is on a ****ing rampage today.

@ Snailtopus Snailtopus : I'll play you.

Last edited:

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Good games Snail. I think I'm done for the night, wifi is beginning to agitate me.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Cool, I'll add you and host
GG's man. Wow those were some close matches. My Falco seemed to be the only one that could beat any of your characters. All my others were pretty close though. Man your ZSS is probably your best character (that combo was CRAZY!... you know which one I'm talking about). You're pretty well rounded. I don't normally play P:M so my melee characters were the better ones that I played as. My Falco and Doc seemed to be my best bet in most of those matches. but seriously GG's dude.

silverlining

Smash Rookie
If you ever come back,I'll be waiting to do those link matches XD

Just say the word
Err... you weren't waiting on me for this yesterday, were you? <--- did not see until gyk pointed it out
But if you're here later on I'd love to rematch! I could understand you not feeling justified, I feel that way towards your marf. Let me play him more too while we're at it. :D If not today perhaps tomorrow!

AirJay

Smash Amatuer
NNID
jordaniscold
3DS FC
0877-0255-3596
Brawl anyone?

nvm no one is here

Last edited:

roymustang1990-

Smash Ace
NNID
RoyMustang1990
Err... you weren't waiting on me for this yesterday, were you? <--- did not see until gyk pointed it out
But if you're here later on I'd love to rematch! I could understand you not feeling justified, I feel that way towards your marf. Let me play him more too while we're at it. :D If not today perhaps tomorrow!
Yeah,I played wind waker hd as I waited for you.
Ah, so the rematches are settled then though I guess you only want to play my marf? Looking forward to round 3 with ya in the arena. :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom