• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
Oops... that lag taunt was supposed to be a "LOL" at the taco taunt... :p

And that taunt after the up throw was accidental too >.> argh...

Last edited:

silverlining

Smash Rookie
Cool, give me two minutes to get on. :D
Also, I found out. Short charge din's heals more, quicker. So my blasphemy about taking full charged ones isn't exactly accurate, short bursts heal 15% and the full ones are only 30%. so the next time we team I can at least heal you correctly. :D

Sorry. I type slow lol

Last edited:

Scraket

Smash Ace
Cool, give me two minutes to get on. :D
Also, I found out. Short charge din's heals more, quicker. So my blasphemy about taking full charged ones isn't exactly accurate, short bursts heal 15% and the full ones are only 30%. so the next time we team I can at least heal you correctly. :D

Sorry. I type slow lol
no problem :) and nice find on the din's fire healing

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
@ BrosUnited BrosUnited @ CaptainKirby CaptainKirby @XDanDan612 @Alexo30

GGs! Fun rotations/teams^^

Sorry, would have played longer, but I just realized I haven't eaten all day, and I'm starting to get too dizzy to play... :p

Also, I think that was the first time I've faced you Alexo. Nice fox and CF!^^

Last edited:

pwnyclaus

Smash Ace
NNID
JackSand54
Hey, I'm looking to organize a Brawl crew battle between smashboards and fsmash regulars. I'm not a brawl guy, so I don't know any of the regulars here. Who are the best of the best in the smashboards arena?

link to fsmash: https://www.fsmash.org/

Last edited:

silverlining

Smash Rookie
no problem :) and nice find on the din's fire healing
Good games! ^^ I was getting distracted in RL towards the end, sorry about that. Next time we play I'll make sure there are no disruptions. Plus... on bf did that usmash spike you or something? O.o Zelda for top tier with usmash spike!!
Fun games though, tricky Lucas. o:

Top Bottom