• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Fidooblius

Smash Journeyman
NNID
xDirtface
3DS FC
2036-8028-4791
Switch FC
SW-1888-7943-9184
Yes it was thanks for the laugh
It's what i do.

please stop, your not funny. this is harassment and you coming off to me as a troll. i stated that i was wrong about what i said earlier so i dont see why your trying to make a joke out of it.
no no, i simply said "Flame War averted, Captain". That was the joke, ya know, since you and Shadow came to an agreement/compromise/understanding? Thus ending any chances of a terrible life-threatening flame war that could potentially destroy smashboards and our world, ending all human life as we know it!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Fidooblius

Smash Journeyman
NNID
xDirtface
3DS FC
2036-8028-4791
Switch FC
SW-1888-7943-9184
please stop, your not funny. this is harassment and you coming off to me as a troll. i stated that i was wrong about what i said earlier so i dont see why your trying to make a joke out of it.

dude just let it go, to me your being a rude troll. i dont care if your joking, no one here (other than you) thinks its funny. just stop :/
Considered it quenched, doused, put out.... over.

Shadow thought it was rather humorous, though....

Last edited:

ShaDoW4408

Smash Journeyman
NNID
shadow4408
3DS FC
3668-9102-9707
seriously what are you trying to pull? i can read small text. its pretty sad that i came here on smash boards hoping to have fun. but now i'm dealing with another troll. and for what? do you want me to be angry? taking joy in others pain is sadistic and wrong.
Might as well just calm down man he isnt even in here anymore and usually when it comes to people like that they want a response so just continuing it wont make it any better i usually just ignore people like that. I take back that statement he has returned

Last edited:

Fidooblius

Smash Journeyman
NNID
xDirtface
3DS FC
2036-8028-4791
Switch FC
SW-1888-7943-9184
Warning Received
seriously what are you trying to pull? i can read small text. its pretty sad that i came here on smash boards hoping to have fun. but now i'm dealing with another troll. and for what? do you want me to be angry? taking joy in others pain is sadistic and wrong.
You're only fanning the fire. I'm going to stop here, i wasn't really looking to troll anyone tonight. You just make yourself such an easy target.

Last edited:

ArQpholyff

Banned via Warnings
Might as well just calm down man he isnt even in here anymore and usually when it comes to people like that they want a response so just continuing it wont make it any better i usually just ignore people like that. I take back that statement he has returned

Last edited:

ShaDoW4408

Smash Journeyman
NNID
shadow4408
3DS FC
3668-9102-9707
i never said i was mad, angry, or annoyed. im calm, its just pretty lame how people will troll for entertainment. it doesnt help when you click the like button on this posts though either :/
In my opinion the only part i thought was funny was when he over exaggerated the situation turning making it seem like something was actually going to happen and i hope nothing will happen to me it didnt really seem like a really bad joke i guess you could call it comical relief

Last edited:

Fidooblius

Smash Journeyman
NNID
xDirtface
3DS FC
2036-8028-4791
Switch FC
SW-1888-7943-9184
In my opinion the only part i thought was funny was when he over exaggerated the situation turning making it seem like something was actually going to happen and i hope nothing will happen to me it didnt really seem like a really bad joke i guess you could call it comical relief
I actually did try to prevent all of this with that joke.

Last edited:

Fidooblius

Smash Journeyman
NNID
xDirtface
3DS FC
2036-8028-4791
Switch FC
SW-1888-7943-9184
Instead of the flame wars, any of you wanna fight me? :smirk:
i just thought this was rather humorous. Sorry, though. i have to shut my eyes and produce Melatonin/Seratonin so my--
I'm going to sleep, lol.

Sassafrassa

Smash Rookie
GN, but i'm still looking for someone to play with. If you're gonna be on tomorrow, I'll play with you. I got nothing to do anyways,

Fidooblius

Smash Journeyman
NNID
xDirtface
3DS FC
2036-8028-4791
Switch FC
SW-1888-7943-9184
A mod lurked and didn't say anything. This was apparently underwhelming.

We can play. This other guy seems to have bailed.
Ha, what you said was ironic. I'ts complicated, dont ask....
i mean about the Mod, of course.

Last edited:

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
These parts of the board are scary. I don't know what will happen. The consequences could be deep. I fear the world may indeed by flat and the evil doers have been lying to us for 400 years.

Last edited:

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
They used to be promising. I miss Arena drama.

Fidooblius

Smash Journeyman
NNID
xDirtface
3DS FC
2036-8028-4791
Switch FC
SW-1888-7943-9184
Boy, this has been an interesting night.
Got a stereotype put over me and an infraction...

Let's hope tomorrow (or today in my time-zone) will yield better results

Last edited:

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Sorry Sass. Doesn't look like the connection is going to let up any.

Sassafrassa

Smash Rookie
Yeah, lag was killing me when I was snake. I think my brother left Neflix on and went to sleep. Sorry for the bad connection.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Nevermind. Thread is kill.

Time for Tom Baker.

Last edited:

Sassafrassa

Smash Rookie
I made sure no one was using anything internet intensive, and I reset my router. I might shut off the internet on my laptop if we try again.

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
Dare I even go back to the last page to see what all this nonsense is about? Nah.

Sassafrassa

Smash Rookie
Sorry for the lag. Once I got my PC parts, my Wii will have a direct connection to my router. Also, sorry for being a terrible scrub at this game X).

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Good games mate. I'm really in favor of you using/maining Pokemon Trainer. Your Ivysaur in specific looked pretty radical, it was almost like playing against my own Ivysaur. Seriously. But those were fun, very. I enjoyed the Sonic vs. Marth MU practice a lot.

roymustang1990-

Smash Ace
NNID
RoyMustang1990
Good games mate. I'm really in favor of you using/maining Pokemon Trainer. Your Ivysaur in specific looked pretty radical, it was almost like playing against my own Ivysaur. Seriously. But those were fun, very. I enjoyed the Sonic vs. Marth MU practice a lot.
I use Pokemon trainer mainly because I love the Pokemon games so much.

i really liked your Charizard,it was solid,along with other characters,Oh you think so? I tried to improve my ivysaur game then x3

Thanks for sharing your thoughts

Top Bottom