• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Sorry to the people that responded to the brawl challenge... dozed off, would anyone like to brawl now?

Edit: I see the saltiness still hasn't stopped yet. Ha ha not surprised. Good day~

Last edited:

yoshi8984

Smash Lord
NNID
TimmyTendo
Switch FC
SW-6176-0583-0131
Ok I think LoveandBacon went offline (I even sent a PM)... Anyone else want to Brawl instead? =P

Edit: nvm brawling someone lol

Last edited:

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
I can play you if it doesn't get too laggy for you, let's see if I've improved any since months ago. :p
GGs Silver even though I haven't played you in some time. However, I can tell you have gotten better since you aren't doing certain habits you use to do.

Also you're using more people than last time as well. Any who it was fun playing you again man. It lagged some, but it was certainly playable man.

Until next time.

ShaDoW4408

Smash Journeyman
NNID
shadow4408
3DS FC
3668-9102-9707
Now that peace has returned and today is a new day i am back and all i can hope for is nothing like that to happen again...

silverlining

Smash Rookie
Alright man. Btw I like your avatar lol.
xD I like it too, rofl

And, ggs! I'm at least after shaping up, didn't get as brutally shredded as i remember. You did bring out the spotdodging monster within me though, I've been compressing him for a while now. Lol
But gosh, you had a follow up for like all your moves, I'm only just trying now to incoperate sdi into my playstyle... i have a habit of helpfully jamming both sticks in opposite directions though. xD At least it looks like your marf would be a good candidate to practice on. I shall also pick some things up from that Peach of yours, I never did think to try autocancelling nair like that. And you kept interrupting my farore's! It threw me off. xD
I had good fun, and some interesting mus came up. GGs! ^^

ShaDoW4408

Smash Journeyman
NNID
shadow4408
3DS FC
3668-9102-9707
Yeah, but I've been trying to get good with other characters as of now. I will start playing him more often on Wi-Fi again, though.

Sure, I'll host.
You are just to good i usually go up against your metaknight and i thought he was tough your kirby is even better i tried my best though and thos were some good matches no lag at all

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
You are just to good i usually go up against your metaknight and i thought he was tough your kirby is even better i tried my best though and thos were some good matches no lag at all
GG's, Shad. You did good, and your spacing was very nice; if I can still just give one hint of advice, though, it's to try and break your rolling habit. It became very predictable over the course of the matches, although still difficult to punish somewhat thanks to the lag, but just letting you know anyway. You're getting better. :)

Top Bottom