• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

ShaDoW4408

Smash Journeyman
NNID
shadow4408
3DS FC
3668-9102-9707
GG's, Shad. You did good, and your spacing was very nice; if I can still just give one hint of advice, though, it's to try and break your rolling habit. It became very predictable over the course of the matches, although still difficult to punish somewhat thanks to the lag, but just letting you know anyway. You're getting better. :)
Thanks at least i know im getting better and on my half there was no lag at all strange that you had any

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
Thanks at least i know im getting better and on my half there was no lag at all strange that you had any
It wasn't much laggy compared to other sets we've had, but there was still noticeable button delay. That can be said for all Wi-Fi games, however.

silverlining

Smash Rookie
Don't forget about our brawl. D: Zack wants to watch us brawl. :D Have fun you two. :O
You're the one who didn't answer me yesterday! I was waiting for you this morning and you didn't turn up. And you promised me a long pm, which I am still awaiting.
.... men!

Good games, that Kirby of yours is especially good.
Thank you, I actually don't know how that happened lol. Maybe it was just adrenaline, but I don't think I ever whaled that hard with him before. No offense, I'm literally surprised myself. O.o;
You were pretty fun to fight though! Just watch out for some of your moves sometimes, you make them slightly obvious. ^^ and your falco is pretty solid! Usually I'm pretty indifferent about the space animals but he really impressed me!! Ggs though, your falcon taunt was amusing. Lol. Hope we can play again soon!

Freelance Spy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Freelancespy87
3DS FC
4570-7985-7965
PM or Brawl anyone?

I'd prefer pm since I actually have a chance to win that tournament...

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
You're the one who didn't answer me yesterday! I was waiting for you this morning and you didn't turn up. And you promised me a long pm, which I am still awaiting.
.... men!

Thank you, I actually don't know how that happened lol. Maybe it was just adrenaline, but I don't think I ever whaled that hard with him before. No offense, I'm literally surprised myself. O.o;
You were pretty fun to fight though! Just watch out for some of your moves sometimes, you make them slightly obvious. ^^ and your falco is pretty solid! Usually I'm pretty indifferent about the space animals but he really impressed me!! Ggs though, your falcon taunt was amusing. Lol. Hope we can play again soon!
Yes... I did... I promise I will tonight! D: Can you brawl now? Let me go get Zack so we can watch us brawl each-other . :)

D

Deleted member

Hello, haven't played in a while, but I'd like to play if anyone is interested!

HYP3R

Smash Lord
oh well what u think of my zero sute zamus yes i said zamus
You seem to know what you're doing with her, I dont agree with you going off the stage to hit me sometimes though. ZZS's recovery is one of the worst and if I get to the edge first there goes your stock.

silverlining

Smash Rookie
Yes... I did... I promise I will tonight! D: Can you brawl now? Let me go get Zack so we can watch us brawl each-other . :)
Lol timing. D: When you're done maybe, tomorrow I want to reseve for cram study. :D

GGs, nah I just got bored of playing.
You bored of smashing or you want to go for a bit? ^^ I'm long overdue to see your zelda, I don't think I'll use her during our matches though. Have you been practicing those pointy kicks? :p

HYP3R

Smash Lord
Lol timing. D: When you're done maybe, tomorrow I want to reseve for cram study. :D

You bored of smashing or you want to go for a bit? ^^ I'm long overdue to see your zelda, I don't think I'll use her during our matches though. Have you been practicing those pointy kicks? :p
Oh no, I just got tired of playing for today. I've been playing all morning xD

Top Bottom