• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

D

Deleted member

@ P PATH O__o Good games Path! ^-^ That Link has gotten WAY better since I lasted played you :D I hope we can play again soon! :D
@ Metalbro Metalbro I'll play P:M with you :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
Hmm. We lost connection. Well GG's Dan! I am so surprised I did that good this time. I remember last time we played P:M you beat me most of the time, but wow. I know how to use DK in P:M now. Adding him to my mains alongside Marth and Ness.

You did great to with Peach. Just gotta learn to be less predictable. Fun stuff mate.

I never got a 4 stock before, I am usually on the other end lol.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Hmm. We lost connection. Well GG's Dan! I am so surprised I did that good this time. I remember last time we played P:M you beat me most of the time, but wow. I know how to use DK in P:M now. Adding him to my mains alongside Marth and Ness.

You did great to with Peach. Just gotta learn to be less predictable. Fun stuff mate.
Oh, we can still play more if you want :p If not then good games Metal! ^-^ Lord Jeezus, That DK was awesome :D Lol I haven't perfected my Peach yet :p Well, those matches were fun I hope we can play again soon :p (unless you wanna play more, it just disconnected :p)

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
Oh, we can still play more if you want :p If not then good games Metal! ^-^ Lord Jeezus, That DK was awesome :D Lol I haven't perfected my Peach yet :p Well, those matches were fun I hope we can play again soon :p (unless you wanna play more, it just disconnected :p)
MOAR GAMES PLOX!

Freelance Spy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Freelancespy87
3DS FC
4570-7985-7965
Looking to smash. Is that Loveandbacon I see???

Last edited:

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
P:M any1? :grin:
We can do rotations if you like. And if a forth player wants to join, we can get some dubz rolling, too. Up to you all, though. :o

Edit: All right, I'm gonna host a room. Ben, I need to add you, as well. Getting on that now.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

We can do rotations if you like. And if a forth player wants to join, we can get some dubz rolling, too. Up to you all, though. :o

Edit: All right, I'm gonna host a room. Ben, I need to add you, as well. Getting on that now.
Did I hear dubz? I'll join ^-^

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
Did I hear dubz? I'll join ^-^
Oh wow... So there we go. :p Welcome to the party, Dan. (What's with all the One Piece suddenly, by the way, guys? Lolz.)

All right, so as long as Ben is all right with doubles, since he and I were originally participating at first, I'll be paired up with him on the red team, leaving us vs. Path and Dan. Seems legit.

I'm not thrilled but I won't complain... As long as I can get pm running (note to self get homebrw=ew)
Well, now we've got dubz rolling, dude. If you're really not cool with that, we don't have to do them.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Oh wow... So there we go. :p Welcome to the party, Dan. (What's with all the One Piece suddenly, by the way, guys? Lolz.)

All right, so as long as Ben is all right with doubles, since he and I were originally participating at first, I'll be paired up with him on the red team, leaving us vs. Path and Dan. Seems legit.
Ooh, Path and I are gonna be a team ^-^ Sanji and Chopper ^-^

Freelance Spy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Freelancespy87
3DS FC
4570-7985-7965

Well, now we've got dubz rolling, dude. If you're really not cool with that, we don't have to do them.
Um not red team okay? I play awful as red somehow :)

Top Bottom