• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
Dan, wanna be Blue? OOPS just saw that Capt and Ben are Blue... LOL

Last edited:

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
having trouble booting pm...
Oh boy... I was afraid there might have been a problem. :/ Hmm. Well, keep us notified, then. Hope you're able to get it working, dude.

In which case, unfortunately, Path and Dan, do you guys want to rotate as improvisation for now?

Last edited:

Freelance Spy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Freelancespy87
3DS FC
4570-7985-7965
Oh boy... I was afraid there might have been a problem. :/ Hmm. Well, keep us notified, then. Hope you're able to get it working, dude.

In which case, unfortunately, Path and Dan, do you guys want to rotate as improvisation for now?
It'll work... I think pmbr needs to add a "spin disc" option in their boot menu...

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072

I'm good with anything. :estatic:

D

Deleted member

Sure ^-^

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
It'll work... I think pmbr needs to add a "spin disc" option in their boot menu...
I've had that laser-reading problem with my Brawl disc before too... Now I have to use a USB drive to play the game. ;/

All right, well, I'm just gonna go ahead and open up a room in the meantime, and you can join whenever. Same goes for Path and Dan.

Freelance Spy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Freelancespy87
3DS FC
4570-7985-7965
I've had that laser-reading problem with my Brawl disc before too... Now I have to use a USB drive to play the game. ;/

All right, well, I'm just gonna go ahead and open up a room in the meantime, and you can join whenever. Same goes for Path and Dan.
I got it. I'm spy and I need

Dott

Smash Ace
Good games! @ ShaDoW4408 ShaDoW4408 , great Roy! I have to admit sometimes it was frustrating because i felt like you were reading all my movements, and knew what i was going to do, how and where. But still funny games!

Last edited:

ShaDoW4408

Smash Journeyman
NNID
shadow4408
3DS FC
3668-9102-9707
Hey great matches Dott i dont know what happened to me in those matches in the beginning i was doing absolutely horrible then somehow i made an glorious comeback i even shocked myself some of those matches i thought i was going to lose i somehow won

Good games! @ ShaDoW4408 ShaDoW4408 , great Roy! I have to admit sometimes it was frustrating because i felt like you were reading all my movements, and knew what i was going to do, how and where. But still funny games!
Well i use roy most of the time so i kinda knew what to expect but you still have a good roy to im suprised someone else uses him

Last edited by a moderator:

Dott

Smash Ace
Well i use roy most of the time so i kinda knew what to expect but you still have a good roy to im suprised someone else uses him
My main is Link, but i use Roy always the opponent uses Marth or Roy, it feels more instersting.

Freelance Spy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Freelancespy87
3DS FC
4570-7985-7965
GGS guys, I am MUCH worse at doubles than singles :p

Last edited:

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Still there Xaddie? I can play some if you'd like.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Good games Xadrin. I think you're honestly the only good Bowser I've gotten to play, so I'm gonna rely on you for MU experience. Those Ganon vs. DK matches were golden, haha.

Sass, try not to multi-post. Es against the rules mi amigo.

Xadrin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1332-8158-7739
Good games Xadrin. I think you're honestly the only good Bowser I've gotten to play, so I'm gonna rely on you for MU experience. Those Ganon vs. DK matches were golden, haha.

Sass, try not to multi-post. Es against the rules mi amigo.
I see!
Although!
You'd gain a lot more Bowser knowledge from me if you stuck to using mostly one character. For some reason, I can never motivate myself to try when I'm up against a different character every match. :<
Bowser vs Ike still needs to happen, though.

Top Bottom