• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

yoshi8984

Smash Lord
NNID
TimmyTendo
Switch FC
SW-6176-0583-0131
Alright Zatchiel, great games! Gonna call it a night now.

I got so lost against some your characters (mainly Peach) xD

Edit: some of our matches had the dumbest endings though LOL

Last edited:

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Good games Timmy. Connection was weird this time around, so I decided against playing Ganon much. Timing for my shield was off, and that throws off how I typically go about playing Ganondorf. That bat reflection on Lucario's aura sphere was hilarious, lol. I have a few characters I think could use some practice, I'll try using more of them the next time I play.

Last edited:

ArQpholyff

Banned via Warnings
I'll play P:M ArQpholyff. You host.
man you talk some mad trash through thos taunts lol. so what after the first 12 games the wifi picked up and it finally became a real sparing match. good games never the less and yes as you guessed i only play as kirby. i suck with everyone else. btw metaknight has horrible recovery, i used to play him in brawl. who is your main, ness?

I Dair You

Smash Ace
NNID
mike824
3DS FC
0834-4241-7942
GGs ArQ, nice Kirby. :) LMAO, yeah I try to enrage my opponent through taunts. It makes it easier to counter someone when they just blindly rush in. I main Falco/Fox/Ness.

yoshi8984

Smash Lord
NNID
TimmyTendo
Switch FC
SW-6176-0583-0131
Good games Timmy. Connection was weird this time around, so I decided against playing Ganon much. Timing for my shield was off, and that throws off how I typically go about playing Ganondorf. That bat reflection on Lucario's aura sphere was hilarious, lol. I have a few characters I think could use some practice, I'll try using more of them the next time I play.
Yeah I'm surprised I actually got that Aura Sphere reflection lol

For the record I love Ness vs. Fox and Ness vs. Lucas matches. Though it was kinda dumb when you went Fox, I'm guessing 2nd stock you wanted to Shine and not Fox Illusion off stage...and I lived to 225%. XD

Those moments when I got a U-Smash or F-Tilt kill though... I'm like "did that really just happen?!" xD

Looking forward to playing you again! :)

ArQpholyff

Banned via Warnings
GGs ArQ, nice Kirby. :) LMAO, yeah I try to enrage my opponent through taunts. It makes it easier to counter someone when they just blindly rush in. I main Falco/Fox/Ness.
oh yeah i forgot about your falco, that was the one i really couldnt di out of was those falco combos. but seriously thanks for giving me a chance to warm up. yeah at first i was like why is this guy taunting so much, but i never lost my cool other wise i would just rage quit.

Last edited:

Xadrin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1332-8158-7739
Anyone want to play Brawl? I feel like using some characters I never use, but I might go back to the characters I always use after a while.

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
oh yeah i forgot about your falco, that was the one i really couldnt di out of was those falco combos. but seriously thanks for giving me a chance to warm up. most *******s on here will barely beat me in like two games and then they will leave. and at first i was like why is this guy taunting so much, but i never lost my cool other wise i would just rage quit.
You must have bad luck because most people here aren't assholes.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Anyone want to play Brawl? I feel like using some characters I never use, but I might go back to the characters I always use after a while.
I'll play. I want to practice PT.

Saiyan Man

Smash Rookie
NNID
SaiyanManX
3DS FC
5086-2435-4982
I'm pretty sure I have 3.02, and I'll be on in like 5 minutes, I just need to finish a chore
GGs.Good characters you played as.Sorry if I kinda disappointed you.It's just that when I play with other characters,I get kinda stressed out a little.Plus my reaction time wasn't that good.Probably it will be better tomorrow.Next time after I'm done with my main and secondaries test,I'll play with my main and secondaries.GGs though.

Edit:My main will most likely be Falco or Sonic cause I'm kinda better with them.

Last edited:

ShaDoW4408

Smash Journeyman
NNID
shadow4408
3DS FC
3668-9102-9707
That was the worst lag i have ever experienced in any game i have ever played i was trying to test out the falco that i had been practicing with but that turned out to be an epic fail

Fidooblius

Smash Journeyman
NNID
xDirtface
3DS FC
2036-8028-4791
Switch FC
SW-1888-7943-9184
I
no i can tell when people quit after beating me only once. or the fact when those types of people never rematch me. I've played this game online for years now and even when i win 120% of the time i still play because im not rude and i dont act like im too good to play bad players. honestly i dont even want to talk to you so im dropping this conversation right now.
So you just called us *******s and bad players...

ShaDoW4408

Smash Journeyman
NNID
shadow4408
3DS FC
3668-9102-9707
no i can tell when people quit after beating me only once. or the fact when those types of people never rematch me. I've played this game online for years now and even when i win 120% of the time i still play because im not rude and i dont act like im too good to play bad players. honestly i dont even want to talk to you so im dropping this conversation right now.
Hey man i couldve sworn i played you not to long ago and we were pretty much even and i wouldnt mind having a rematch with you so im not one of those bad players right?

Fidooblius

Smash Journeyman
NNID
xDirtface
3DS FC
2036-8028-4791
Switch FC
SW-1888-7943-9184
Yeah, i wouldn't mind goin' a few rounds either. I'm feeling pretty inexperienced today, anyway.

ShaDoW4408

Smash Journeyman
NNID
shadow4408
3DS FC
3668-9102-9707
never said you were, in fact im not going to lie but i was being rude which is why i edited what i said. sorry to anyone i offended. but im not going to lie. ive played this game for years and i already have people on here not willing to play be after they beat me only once. what i meant to say was. i dont like to play that way. when i play i always want to play good because to me its not event about winning or losing. when some snob beats you and never plays you again it doesnt feel good does it?
I do agree with you on that one i consider myself an average player usually playing against people who are better than me and i lose most of the time but i still have fun doing it mostly just to play and get better but to play someone once beat them and quit thats kinda harsh and that would make me angry to havent played anyone whose done that to me yet luckily

Last edited:

ArQpholyff

Banned via Warnings
I do agree with you on that one i consider myself an average player usually playing against people who are better than me and i lose most of the time but i still have fun doing it mostly just to play and get but to play someone once beat them and quit thats kinda harsh and that would make me angry to havent played anyone whose done that to me yet luckily

Last edited:

ShaDoW4408

Smash Journeyman
NNID
shadow4408
3DS FC
3668-9102-9707
exactly my point, its like when we played the other day and i beat you once and you beat me as well. but if i was a di*k i would have left after the first time i beat you (which is stupid because we both know the wifi was so bad that the game froze and we had to wait untill it continued meaning there was no way we could play at our best). idk to me people like that come off as rude :/
Thats understandable wanna blow off some steam and play me in some PM if not tommorow maybe

3DS FC
1865-2252-2875
Sorry shadow, I don't know why but the connection was really terrible... Was anyone at your house by any chance watching Netflix or using YouTube? Because it seemed a bit weird that the connection went from horrible to decent but for a few seconds...

ShaDoW4408

Smash Journeyman
NNID
shadow4408
3DS FC
3668-9102-9707
Sorry shadow, I don't know why but the connection was really terrible... Was anyone at your house by any chance watching Netflix or using YouTube? Because it seemed a bit weird that the connection went from horrible to decent but for a few seconds...
Actually im the only awake right now my internet is generally crappy not sure why ive done all i could with it

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Good games Xad. That was swell PT practice against a great assortment of characters. The ending of that Ganon v. Wolf match surprised the hell out of me, haha.

Xadrin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1332-8158-7739
Good games Xad. That was swell PT practice against a great assortment of characters. The ending of that Ganon v. Wolf match surprised the hell out of me, haha.
Good games! I think it was a mistake for me to go Sonic. That just ended up boring me. o_o
Even though he's my favorite character. Sakurai, plz.

Say, have we ever had a main vs main match? We should do that one day. Boozer vs Ike is too good.

Top Bottom