• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Sonsa

Smash Champion
Hey, anyone up for some Brawls? I'm down for anything. One on one serious matches, random-only matches, or even up to 4-player item madness. As long as everything is stocks XP

Madolche ♦ Procione

Smash Apprentice
Hey, anyone up for some Brawls? I'm down for anything. One on one serious matches, random-only matches, or even up to 4-player item madness. As long as everything is stocks XP
Then how 'bout we start some 2v2, my new teammate?
Anyone else interested?

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Got too enthralled with some Doctor Who documentary on demand over some dinner. Would've gladly partaken in dubs. c:

Anyone want to play?

Sonsa

Smash Champion
Yes, according to my stupid dad, I have played too much Smash today -.- but good games to everyone! :) they were fun :p
Aw, well good games!

I guess we could just keep doing these regular 3-way brawls till a 4th person shows up!

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Sorry CJ, not feeling the connection. Good game. =o

Yes, according to my stupid dad, I have played too much Smash today -.- but good games to everyone! :) they were fun :p
How much did you play today? Around your age is when I first started playing the game. I got addicted soon thereafter, bwaha.

D

Deleted member

Sorry CJ, not feeling the connection. Good game. =o

How much did you play today? Around your age is when I first started playing the game. I got addicted soon thereafter, bwaha.
.....around 7-9 hours.....:p

Freelance Spy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Freelancespy87
3DS FC
4570-7985-7965
Hey I'm looking for a match.

EDIT found one.

Last edited:

Sonsa

Smash Champion
Aww thanks :D I definitely had a ton of fun. Hopefully we can do this again sometime!
Me too! Agreed, hopefully again soon! Aw, Dan, you can join us next time! We need a 4th person to try teams again :D That was awesome!

Top Bottom