• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Madolche ♦ Procione

Smash Apprentice
Heh, my first day of next semester is tomorrow as well but my schedule is set up to let me stay up late and not face consequences. B)
Anyone wanna go mano a mano in a children's party game?

Last edited:

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
Urgh... That lag. Easily not as bad as last time's, but still pretty apparent. GG's, though, Path. :) Nice Link as always.

Yuta

Smash Rookie
Bowz, your olimar is so formidable! It's the strongest olimar that I have encountered up to date, in fact :) thanks for playing with me—I learned a lot about the olimar matchup! I hope to play you again!!

The Bowz

Smash Rookie
Bowz, your olimar is so formidable! It's the strongest olimar that I have encountered up to date, in fact :) thanks for playing with me—I learned a lot about the olimar matchup! I hope to play you again!!
You too.

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
I only get frusterated when people keep using projectiles because i'm Kirby and I can't do anything about it. GGs regardless.
Kirby can wreck Yoshi with no problems bro. Don't shield against Yoshi's, just go in a back air. If the Yoshi starts to step dodge, then just down air him and continue on. Plus you got other things... watch some videos and you'll understand what I mean. Yoshi isn't no Link. X) He only has his Eggs and Kirby can just use Final Cutter if you read his projectile spam. Swallow him or read his jump and Swallow him offstage for a gimp. Yoshi's easy bro. =O

PZ

Smash Lord
I do wanna play but I got class in like 25 mins. Only my Wii U is hooked up so I won't really have my fav characters aside from 2 I don't like using on wifi or don't use very often.

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
I do wanna play but I got class in like 25 mins. Only my Wii U is hooked up so I won't really have my fav characters aside from 2 I don't like using on wifi or don't use very often.
Its cool man.

It might be better to come back later I believe.

PZ

Smash Lord
Alright but I am definitely sitting down to figure out a nice jump button on wii nunchuck first before I play anyone later. The whole thought that tri-stick DI being a thing on wii nunchuck makes me wanna try playing brawl on Wii U. DI is my favorite thing about the series.

CourageHound

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4441-9748-5261
Kirby can wreck Yoshii with no problems bro. Don't shield against Yoshi's, just go in a back air. If the Yoshi starts to step dodge, then just down air him and continue on. Plus you got other things... watch some videos and you'll understand what I mean. Yoshi isn't no Link. X) He only has his Eggs and Kirby can just use Final Cutter if you read his projectile spam. Swallow him or read his jump and Swallow him offstage for a gimp. Yoshi's easy bro. =O
Umm...i believe the matches of question I went R.O.B.. And honestly the MU can go either way. Usually just being a battle of patience.

Lukingordex

No Custom Titles Allowed
Switch FC
SW-6444-7862-9014
Kirby can wreck Yoshi with no problems bro. Don't shield against Yoshi's, just go in a back air. If the Yoshi starts to step dodge, then just down air him and continue on. Plus you got other things... watch some videos and you'll understand what I mean. Yoshi isn't no Link. X) He only has his Eggs and Kirby can just use Final Cutter if you read his projectile spam. Swallow him or read his jump and Swallow him offstage for a gimp. Yoshi's easy bro. =O
wut

Kirby only destroys Yoshi if he's doing the errors you mentioned (which is very possible to happen since many Yoshi players, for some weird reason gets nervous when playing against kirby), but if he's playing the match up right it's pretty even.

Last edited:

Ansem

Smash Cadet
Any one want to play some vanilla brawl ?
oh well lost my intrest maybe next time

Last edited:
Top Bottom