• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

gaborap

Smash Journeyman
Will be there shortly
Whoa... Ggs. You are good. I'm not totally mentally shot like the last time I played you but I certainly got whooped. You also seem to be good with a lot of characters. Very good playing, very very good :)

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
Whoa... Ggs. You are good. I'm not totally mentally shot like the last time I played you but I certainly got whooped. You also seem to be good with a lot of characters. Very good playing, very very good :)
GGs as well Gabe. Thanks for the compliment, but you surprised me with those characters you started using lol. Got some good kills on me too, so nice job.

Boredom made me want to learn more characters.

I enjoyed matches I don't think we ever played that long vs each other.

gaborap

Smash Journeyman
Would anyone like to brawl?

Edit: LOL! JUST LOL! Continue to be salty all.
Hey man, hit me up when you see me here. I want to see your link in action again. I'm looking for other link mains to learn more :D c ya next time :)

silverlining

Smash Rookie
Just woke up =_=
But i'll play
We done? Good games, they were quite fun! Sorry about all the bumpyness at the start, people were in the room and wouldn't leave. They were.... distracting.
I adore your Kirby, and your Ike! Not that your others weren't good, but they particularly impressed me. Nice play! I hope to go against you again soon. ^^

HYP3R

Smash Lord
We done? Good games, they were quite fun! Sorry about all the bumpyness at the start, people were in the room and wouldn't leave. They were.... distracting.
I adore your Kirby, and your Ike! Not that your others weren't good, but they particularly impressed me. Nice play! I hope to go against you again soon. ^^
Yeah good games, thanks for the compliments, but I feel my ike gets too aggressive sometimes. Which is why I like kirby better, I play smarter and think properly.
Your zelda is really good too, I can never land pointy kicks idk how you zeldas do it.

silverlining

Smash Rookie
Yeah good games, thanks for the compliments, but I feel my ike gets too aggressive sometimes. Which is why I like kirby better, I play smarter and think properly.
Your zelda is really good too, I can never land pointy kicks idk how you zeldas do it
I think that agressiveness with him paid off, though, I felt really overwhelmed against all those aerials. xD. Just a tip, though, watch that rolling behind people. It works well as a surprise to mix up your options, but if it gets predictable people can score a free smash or grab from you. I noticed you doing it some. ^^;
Thank you! My 'pointy kicks' (the ones I do manage to land) are the result of harassing the bean bag while searching for a basic brawl. I didn't expect to land any on Kirby though, his height sucks. : P

Top Bottom