• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
Bros M:
Anyone want to PM?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!
I know the lag is probably gonna be awful, regardless, but I'll play if you're all right with that (unless you wanna face someone new that you haven't played before/someone you don't play quite as frequently, in which case, I'm fine with that either way).

BrosUnited

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BrosUnited
I know the lag is probably gonna be awful, regardless, but I'll play if you're all right with that (unless you wanna face someone new that you haven't played before/someone you don't play quite as frequently, in which case, I'm fine with that either way).
Wii isn't loading the SD card properly when clicking Stage Builder, it might take a little while longer.

Fidooblius

Smash Journeyman
NNID
xDirtface
3DS FC
2036-8028-4791
Switch FC
SW-1888-7943-9184
i dont think my wii internet can load up the latest script for the "Post Reply" box. :(

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
And I might have to leave at the end of one of the matches, but I'll be back and able to play some more.
Sorry, Bros, have to leave for like 15 minutes... You can play one of the others requesting here, though. No need to wait for me.

silverlining

Smash Rookie
Your zelda is pretty good! But I would reccomend using a high tier character more often so you have a better chance of winning (and so I know the matchup!).
And that shiek ditto was pretty fun!

Still playing ssbb, who else wants to play?
Meh. I just want to practice, not too bothered about winning in most cases. If I was, I would've ragequit ages ago. :p I wasn't playing too well anyway in terms of side aerials, I think I only managed to land like one bair. Oh well, practice! Indeed it was, I would have went for Pit dittos too but we'd probably still be there now arrow cancelling each other. Lol
Ggs!

BrosUnited

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BrosUnited
Lol. I know, I wasn't expecting that I'd have to leave so suddenly, but hey, it happens sometimes. I'm back now, though, if you're still around/have enough time to play. Sorry about that, dude.
I just got back to, so now I don't have to leave in the middle of the match cause I finished my chores.

MOI-ARI

Smash Ace
NNID
TAISH0U
3DS FC
3523-2502-7558
Anyone up for some Brawl Team battles? There's two spot open! :colorful::colorful::colorful:

EDIT:Still here ^^

Last edited:

BrosUnited

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BrosUnited
GG's, Bros. Dat lag, man...
Me trying to recover was horrid. TheLagWazRich. Good games CK.
I just need to remember to not use my Side-Special with Squirtle to much while I'm going against you. Part of it is because of the lag, when you see me turn around then it lags: "Lemme just hold dat shield button real quick". But then again it could work in my favor when you try to shield but it doesn't go through in time cause of the lag.

Anyone else want to PM?

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
Me trying to recover was horrid. TheLagWazRich. Good games CK.
I just need to remember to not use my Side-Special with Squirtle to much while I'm going against you. Part of it is because of the lag, when you see me turn around then it lags: "Lemme just hold dat shield button real quick". But then again it could work in my favor when you try to shield but it doesn't go through in time cause of the lag.

Anyone else want to PM?
I have a hard time punishing that move, honestly, with lag prevalent. I usually always time ftilt just a couple of frames before it actually would connect, and I end up paying for it dearly, and getting combo'd across the stage afterward then. No bueno. :c

BrosUnited

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BrosUnited
I have a hard time punishing that move, honestly, with lag prevalent. I usually always time utilt just a couple of frames before it actually would connect, and I end up paying for it dearly, and getting combo'd across the stage afterward then. No bueno. :c
I get so salty when you shield that move. But I get EXTREMELY salty when I SD with it XD

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
I get so salty when you shield that move. But I get EXTREMELY salty when I SD with it XD
Lol. Although sometimes when I shield it, I'll have thought that I had enough time to correctly punish afterward, so I still end up getting frequently hit by bair or whatever you buffer out subsequently... xd

Top Bottom