• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
GG's, J-Slo. Impressive Ganon. :) I just picked up P:M recently, so I'm still trying to get used to it from Brawl. Lel.

j-slo-3

Smash Cadet
GG's, J-Slo. Impressive Ganon. :) I just picked up P:M recently, so I'm still trying to get used to it from Brawl. Lel.
Yea Gg's man it was fun. Yea I used to play brawl too it took me a while to get used to pm, but once I got used to it I enjoyed it a lot.

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
Yea Gg's man it was fun. Yea I used to play brawl too it took me a while to get used to pm, but once I got used to it I enjoyed it a lot.

Yeah, I'm already having more fun with it than Brawl, personally, but that's probably also because Brawl was starting to get stale for me.

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
Urgh, sorry about that, Bacon... The connection wasn't that bad when I played with Slo, so I have no idea why it was like that. :( Anyway, gotta head out now, though. GG's, and hope to play you again some time.

LoveandBacon

Smash Cadet
NNID
Lithiums
Urgh, sorry about that, Bacon... The connection wasn't that bad when I played with Slo, so I have no idea why it was like that. :( Anyway, gotta head out now, though. GG's, and hope to play you again some time.
Same man, hopefully the connection is better next time haha

SuperMetroid44

Smash Lord
Got to go, GGs Silverlining. Was very fun! There was quite a bit of lag in some matches, but that's alright, I still had a lot of fun playing you!

Those Peach/Toon Link dittos were so much fun LOL It was un-planned too!

silverlining

Smash Rookie
Sure, sounds fun! I'll add you now, and start the room!
You had to rub salt on an already wound with the ice climbers there, didn't you? xP You're quite good with Ness, also!
But GGs, you've definitely showed me where I need to improve. I promise, I actually do airdodge/shff when I play normally. xD

Edit: Indeed!
And oh yeah, I totally dig sheik dittos btw. Skype was just constantly dinging and that stupid down b death topped it. We will have to rematch them sometime, it was actually quite exciting. :D

Top Bottom