• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Cr5_01

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, somethings up. The stocks are not showing either. Oh well, maybe next time then.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
I'm gonna redownload the WiFI build Cr. Maybe that'll fix it.

Edit: Saw that too. No stocks or percentage.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH, I really wanna read it! I got to go buy it tomorrow. How have I not bought this yet... thanks for reminding me!
No problem! Read it when you get the chance or if you want to read it ASAP, I can link you to the CBR. file of it.

Grey I seriously JUST saw this. Sorry >< I dunno what is up with my alerts for this page
It's fine. I'm redownloading the WiFi build to see if I can fix the issues me and Cr are having.

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
No problem! Read it when you get the chance or if you want to read it ASAP, I can link you to the CBR. file of it.
<3<3<3
It's super tempting, but I want to read it with a solid copy... but mind linking me just in case? I'm quite indecisive.

Edit: Nevermind, I'm going to wait to buy my solid copy. Thanks for offering though, that was super cool.

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
Sadly no. I couldn't choose between the black tees or the white tees.

Edit: Cr, I got 6 more minutes till download finishes.
Darn it. It's ok, I couldn't decide whether to get one or not. Anyhow, I'll leave you to your PMing, have fun and let's play sometime! Gnite all~

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Give me 5-7 minutes Cr. I'm reording the files.

Darn it. It's ok, I couldn't decide whether to get one or not. Anyhow, I'll leave you to your PMing, have fun and let's play sometime! Gnite all~
Sure. You're California so maybe our connection will be good. Good night.

Cr5_01

Smash Apprentice
I'm still wondering if my files are bad or something, I don't have any additional files. No textures or anything.

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
GG's Courage! So much fails all around yet there was so much win too

Edit: yeah we haven't played brawl in a while. If you ever need to brush up on the Marth/TL/Ike matchups. Just send me a PM and we'll play.

pinkdeaf1

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0387-9018-0614
I did not feel too great about those matches. I played terribly for the most part. I would love to blame button lag, but everyone has button lag.

yessi

Smash Ace
NNID
Chonglers
gtg do something thats gunna take a while brb courage

Edit: Im back want to keep going?

Edit2: GGs Courage

Top Bottom