• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Saimunn93

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Saimunn93
Hahaha another time dude, I rarely get to play now that my semester has ended and my housemate is ALWAYS using his TV. Thought I could maybe catch ya
Naturally we'll brawl in short prospect!

And undubitably you'll catch me later xd. In fact I'll be playing throughout the rest of the evening ('Murrrrican time zone adapted translation: couple of hours.. i.e. 3 hours), so I hope you'll endure the suspense!

Alexo30

Smash Journeyman
Well you did say you'll stick to PM before lol.
Just a random urge, I've been playing Melee 24/7 and I've kinda dropped P:M... It'll probably be multiple weeks before I play Brawl again after this lol.

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
Just a random urge, I've been playing Melee 24/7 and I've kinda dropped P:M... It'll probably be multiple weeks before I play Brawl again after this lol.
Lol might as well take this chance. I need your FC btw.

MOI-ARI

Smash Ace
NNID
TAISH0U
3DS FC
3523-2502-7558
Bleh Something came up X( Sorry dude. fantastic matches bro. mabye we can brawl again sometime
@Saimunn93

Saimunn93

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Saimunn93
Bleh Something came up X( Sorry dude. fantastic matches bro. mabye we can brawl again sometime
Ah no worries!

Good games man, nice :sheik: as well! My :marth: really had to fight for his money there rofl..

Until the next ones

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Anyone else for a bit of Brawl?

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
My SD card isn't big enough and lag that causes my tech skill to suffer lol.

@DAS you should have me added, from a long time ago, unless you have a new one. Just in case 4769.5669.6380

GGs I enjoy playing you again. My bro wanna hang for a bit.

Alexo30

Smash Journeyman
Lol might as well take this chance. I need your FC btw.
Ah well, that was rather unsuccessful. I will keep my comments to myself...

GGs, not sure what to tell you... but you are definitely good... combos that I can't comprehend with extensive Melee knowledge lol.

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
Ah well, that was rather unsuccessful. I will keep my comments to myself...

GGs, not sure what to tell you... but you are definitely good... combos that I can't comprehend with extensive Melee knowledge lol.
Thanks man. I do wonder how it could be in melee lol?

Anyway I'm out for now see you guys later.

Top Bottom