• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

TimeSmash

Smash Champion
NNID
nintend64
I'll host!

Converse, that was great! My connection is being crappy now, we must be getting a storm. :\ But GGs they were marvelous. :)

Fidooblius

Smash Journeyman
NNID
xDirtface
3DS FC
2036-8028-4791
Switch FC
SW-1888-7943-9184
Converse, that was great! My connection is being crappy now, we must be getting a storm. :\ But GGs they were marvelous. :)
I agree, they were quite exciting!
Its supposed to get cold and storm tomorrow for me.

TimeSmash

Smash Champion
NNID
nintend64
GGs Path! You're VERY good! I feel like I only won because of the lag. Sorry I spam Din's, but it's so crucial for setups especially for long range characters like Link or Marth

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
GGs Path! You're VERY good! I feel like I only won because of the lag. Sorry I spam Din's, but it's so crucial for setups especially for long range characters like Link or Marth
It was my first time fighting a PM Zelda, but I really like what they did with her Din's fire! Thanks for the matches :)

TimeSmash

Smash Champion
NNID
nintend64
It was my first time fighting a PM Zelda, but I really like what they did with her Din's fire! Thanks for the matches :)
I like it too! I feel like I use Farore's Wind too much, but it definitely messes with people sometimes. That was my first time playing a Link!

Cr5_01

Smash Apprentice
You have a good eye for taste. I editted Morpheus with photoshop and yet you still pointed him out. You deserve a Sandman brofist.

Yeah. You do some moves and just stand still.
Hmm, I feel like I have the Wifi safe one, but let me replace the files just incase.

PATH O__o

3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
I like it too! I feel like I use Farore's Wind too much, but it definitely messes with people sometimes. That was my first time playing a Link!
First times all around! Link was made AMAZING in PM, I kinda wish I picked up PM sooner!

You have a good eye for taste. I editted Morpheus with photoshop and yet you still pointed him out. You deserve a Sandman brofist.
Haha, so do you! I like Morpheus with a Santa Beard, it makes him seem jolly, which is so out of character it's too good.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Hmm, I feel like I have the Wifi safe one, but let me replace the files just incase.
I am sure I have the WiFI version too. All I have changed is a menu BRSTM.

Haha, so do you! I like Morpheus with a Santa Beard, it makes him seem jolly, which is so out of character it's too good.
Yup. Dream's not too festive so I had to add him the beard and hat. Maybe he'll be a bit more like that in Overture.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Alright, let's try again. I don't know if you should host instead?
Alrighty.

Haha, don't count on it! But how hilarious would that be? I haven't gotten to read any Overture yet D:
Read it ASAP! J.H Williams' art fits so well in the Sandman style. The last two-four pages are amazing.

PATH O__o

3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
Read it ASAP! J.H Williams' art fits so well in the Sandman style. The last two-four pages are amazing.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH, I really wanna read it! I got to go buy it tomorrow. How have I not bought this yet... thanks for reminding me!

Top Bottom