• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Pizdek

Smash Rookie
I'd like to Brawl. I'm currently into Zero Suit Samus with motion controls, very hard to master the controls lol but I love it

edit: online again. have opšen room if anyone wants to brawl :)

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
Certainly! I shall be there shortly

GGs Saimuun its has been quite a while since we last played. I believe that's the first time you tried Diddy vs me too. I don't think I've tried ZSS vs you before either, but I did want to see how I'll do with her.

You had some impressive comebacks in some of those 3-1 games lol. I was thinking what's going on here, but then again last stock is always the hardest.

Almost had me in those especially, so good job on those. I got too greedy on a few of those stocks when going for edgeguards, and died because of it without taking you with me at least. That's what I get for being too impatient.

I enjoyed our matches, and the lag wasn't as bad as usual either even with a red bubble.

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
Yeah GGs, but whoever kept picking FD, don't do that in dubz it makes the lag worse. :mad:

@L&B: Well Jiggs/Fox was the second best team in Melee next to double Fox.
It wasn't me picking FD all the time, but I actually had no clue it made doubles lag on wifi. Will avoid that stage like the plague from now on. >.>

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
Five guests? Is that how people lurk without being known now? ;)

Edit: Sorry BrosUnited, didn't catch your post before I left because I wasn't really planning on playing/sticking around to lurk the thread.

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
So DeadJames, which character do you main? Or do you just use everyone?
Well the character I have listed as my Brawl main is actually my P:M main because I don't play Brawl anymore and I'm trying to choose a new main because I don't like the changes they made to Bowser, but none of them have really stuck, but yeah I basically do play everyone in P:M, except for Falco, ICs, Mewtwo, Ness, Jiggs, and Olimar. My best character is definitely Bowser, but I also have a pretty mean Ike, Peach, and Mario.

Top Bottom