• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
Good games you two, though that rotation was a bit laggy.

Sorry I had to bail, I usually would have played longer, but I have to get my priorities straight. Work > Games :p

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
GGs, Diddy204! Sorry I had to leave so abruptly, I had to leave quick to get on time for a movie. But you're very skilled. You'll have to teach me how to do that Faore's Wind stuff.

P:M anyone in ten mins?
Teleport shenaningans are pretty simple with Zelda, you just have to air-dodge out of teleport.

@Diddy: Yeah, GGs, try not to full hop and/or expend your double jump so much, being above your opponent is very rarely a good idea. Also, man I hate Luigi dittos, if I knew you were going to pick him I definitely wouldn't have lol.

CourageHound

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4441-9748-5261
Well the character I have listed as my Brawl main is actually my P:M main because I don't play Brawl anymore and I'm trying to choose a new main because I don't like the changes they made to Bowser, but none of them have really stuck, but yeah I basically do play everyone in P:M, except for Falco, ICs, Mewtwo, Ness, Jiggs, and Olimar. My best character is definitely Bowser, but I also have a pretty mean Ike, Peach, and Mario.
Umm, thats cool but what happened to Luigi and i think pikachu? xD Idk you used to play them in brawl

Lukingordex

No Custom Titles Allowed
Switch FC
SW-6444-7862-9014
No, I just hit start game. Do you think that's causing it?

Edit: I have the hackles version of P:M
If you're using the hackless version, go to the stage builder and the game will load.

Saimunn93

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Saimunn93
GGs Saimuun its has been quite a while since we last played. I believe that's the first time you tried Diddy vs me too. I don't think I've tried ZSS vs you before either, but I did want to see how I'll do with her.

You had some impressive comebacks in some of those 3-1 games lol. I was thinking what's going on here, but then again last stock is always the hardest.

Almost had me in those especially, so good job on those. I got too greedy on a few of those stocks when going for edgeguards, and died because of it without taking you with me at least. That's what I get for being too impatient.

I enjoyed our matches, and the lag wasn't as bad as usual either even with a red bubble.
Sorry for the delayed response, but better late than never I suppose;

Great games right there man! Or well, until the dismal 3-stock against my :marth: I would say that I did actually provide you with a challenge of a fair degree rofl.
Particularly those comebacks against :gw: and :peach: were really satisfactory to me; I'm glad with the results lols. But daaayum.. the versatility with characters though.. And your :zerosuitsamus: really knows how to mix up the routine with some jab-cancels and such O.o

I have taken notes to refine some flaws in my game ;)

The lag was indeed bearable, and I look forward to the next ones!

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Anyone for a bit of Brawl?

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819

Great games right there man! Or well, until the dismal 3-stock against my :marth: I would say that I did actually provide you with a challenge of a fair degree rofl.
Particularly those comebacks against :gw: and :peach: were really satisfactory to me; I'm glad with the results lols. But daaayum.. the versatility with characters though.. And your :zerosuitsamus: really knows how to mix up the routine with some jab-cancels and such O.o

I'll play for a bit.

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989

No problem man. You did quite well your MK is more polish than last time from what I can tell from those matches, and thanks for the compliment. Fox vs ZSS I didn't realize I can get tripped like that in down smash lol. You did a lot of fair with Marth lol. Also those comebacks were getting me rattled lol.

Gotta love some ZSS though didn't think I'll ever want to actually play her.

I did want to use some more girls characters though, but its really limited on that for sure.

I also look forward to our next matches as well.

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
GG's Saimunn! you may have noticed I was using even more characters I don't use normally. Like Mario and Lucario. I just felt like using other characters and getting more familiar with their play styles.

Still a monster of a ZSS and MK. Your Marth is also quite nerve-wracking. I had fun.

Top Bottom