• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
You have to switch that on in the options.
I just checked the options and it says when you turn on the Damage Gauge, it enables a 3 frame buffer.

BTW if anyone here hasn't used Mewtwo or Roy's Final Smash. Get at it right now :p

Orngeblu

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0104-1846-4809
I just checked the options and it says when you turn on the Damage Gauge, it enables a 3 frame buffer.

BTW if anyone here hasn't used Mewtwo or Roy's Final Smash. Get at it right now :p
Well, I remember I was playing online and had the same problem. I didn't touch anything, and someone told me thats what you do. ._. Next thing I'm online, again, didn't touch anything, it's working?

And yeah, the Final Smashes are EPIC.

Amical

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Amical
3DS FC
1306-6214-4139
Ey, anyone wanna PM 3.0 with me?
Well....
I would if I had it. xP But, perhaps, after you find someone, you'd be willing to brawl me? We're usually not online at the same time. :3

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Well....
I would if I had it. xP But, perhaps, after you find someone, you'd be willing to brawl me? We're usually not online at the same time. :3
Mm yea, sure~! If I got the time I can.
I might going somewhere pretty soon, but i'll be on more frequently if I have to. Tourney coming up so I gotta start training again.

Amical

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Amical
3DS FC
1306-6214-4139
Mm yea, sure~! If I got the time I can.
I might going somewhere pretty soon, but i'll be on more frequently if I have to. Tourney coming up so I gotta start training again.
All right~
I'm going to my first tourney soon as well. xD I'm so nervous.
But don't fret too much about being online more; I don't want to impose. ;P

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
All right~
I'm going to my first tourney soon as well. xD I'm so nervous.
But don't fret too much about being online more; I don't want to impose. ;P
Gahhh. Looks like I had to go anways. >w>
Mmm, and nah, it's no problem. I come online a lot anyways before a tournament. I live pretty far away from the other smashers so it's the only way I get to train. :T

Oh, and wow, your first tourney? Mmm don't worry man, it'll be fun! I use to have pretty bad tournament nerves. Showing up early, talking to other people and having lotsa friendly matches helps a ton!

Aww well. I'll catcha later Amii~

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
Hmm, it might just be me, but Jiggly's U-tilt seems to allow a greater chance of DI'ing to avoid a Rest now, although that doesn't say much since she already has so many set ups for it anyway. :p

Mewtwo's B-air has so much range, what is that thing... I think I'll stick with him for a bit as well.

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
Can anybody tell me how to do a samus superdash or whatever and how to do kirby's up-b horazontal thing please?
Samuses SWD requires you to flick the control stick back and forth right after you do her bomb in 2 frames. It will be very hard to do, even more so to do it consistently.

To do Kirby's Horizontal Final Cutter you have to be in the air and just hold left or right while still holding the B button after you press Up-B.

CourageHound

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4441-9748-5261
Hmm, it might just be me, but Jiggly's U-tilt seems to allow a greater chance of DI'ing to avoid a Rest now, although that doesn't say much since she already has so many set ups for it anyway. :p

Mewtwo's B-air has so much range, what is that thing... I think I'll stick with him for a bit as well.
Lol i love Mewtwo

R0bO

Smash Rookie
I know everyone is talking about playing project m now but anyone wanna do Brawl doubles? let me know!

CourageHound

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4441-9748-5261
I know right?

Another defensive character to add to my arsenal :grrr:
I love mewtwo for his tools including float and DJC. Yoshi's DJC is amazing. Combined with l cancelling its like turbo mode without the turbo. I love Charizard's range, speed, and power combination...plus hes Charizard.

Fidooblius

Smash Journeyman
NNID
xDirtface
3DS FC
2036-8028-4791
Switch FC
SW-1888-7943-9184
I love mewtwo for his tools including float and DJC. Yoshi's DJC is amazing. Combined with l cancelling its like turbo mode without the turbo. I love Charizard's range, speed, and power combination...plus hes Charizard.
Charizard is pretty awesome. I use him too, or try to.:teeth:

PrincessAzula

Smash Apprentice
I tried using Zard for a while but I got sorta bored with him and picked up Ivy. Zard's aerial combo ability though......jesus. Such an underrated character imo

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
I know everyone is talking about playing project m now but anyone wanna do Brawl doubles? let me know!

I'll play in Brawl dubz.

I'd be playing P:M too, but I'm waiting for my finals to be over with before I start bother practicing that.

Top Bottom