• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
So, how is everyone enjoying P:M 3.0 so far?
Its pretty damn cool. Never got to try out turbo mode though.

I was actually looking for a match here earlier but I guess everyone was just testing it out.

Btw can you explain to me how alt costume works? Is Marios Doc costume a different character or what?

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
Its pretty damn cool. Never got to try out turbo mode though.

I was actually looking for a match here earlier but I guess everyone was just testing it out.

Btw can you explain to me how alt costume works? Is Marios Doc costume a different character or what?
No, his attacks still have all the same properties, they replaced his fireballs with pills and his fsmash has lightning instead of fire, just like in Melee. Same with all the other alts the changes are purely aesthetic.

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Hey sorry wasn't paying attention. Something kinda came up - perhaps in a bit cant say for sure, if you find someone else play them instead. Sorry again man
Nah, It's all good, I'm done for the day, got some final exams to attend to now. Man D:

Hope we get to brawl sometime. I heard you have a good Yoshi. He he X) I look forward to brawling it sometime.

Take care~

Snailtopus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
JoeySnail
Nah, It's all good, I'm done for the day, got some final exams to attend to now. Man D:

Hope we get to brawl sometime. I heard you have a good Yoshi. He he X) I look forward to brawling it sometime.

Take care~
I hope so! I dont get to play often anymore so I'm rusty. Everyone here seems to have a pocket Yoshi here, or used to lol

Well yo NOW I can brawl if you're still around

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
Yyoooo guys, PM Yoshi so sexy!! :D

So many possibilities~
Yeah, I'm thinking of maining him because they nerfed Bowser, but I'm kind of conflicted because I also really like Peach, Pikachu, Roy, and Kirby. PMBR keeps making me have to switch mains, first they nerf Sonic and now Bowser.

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, I haven't actually been able to play Jigglypuff 3.0, is she around the same as she was in 2.6 in terms of moves and set ups? Especially Rest set ups... ;)

For real, it's like a Project M revolution in here. 0_0

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
Hey guys, I haven't actually been able to play Jigglypuff 3.0, is she around the same as she was in 2.6 in terms of moves and set ups? Especially Rest set ups... ;)

For real, it's like a Project M revolution in here. 0_0
The only thing they changed about her is increased the sleep duration of sing to compensate for the fact that you can mash out of sleep now.

Edit: Oh and she also has two new alt costumes: her crown from Melee and fairy wings.

LoveandBacon

Smash Cadet
NNID
Lithiums
This Project M update is amazing. I love Melee Fox and classic Wolf. Roy and Yoshi are probly my favorite new characters. And of course Doc Mario. Ah, Melee memories

CourageHound

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4441-9748-5261
Yeah, I'm thinking of maining him because they nerfed Bowser, but I'm kind of conflicted because I also really like Peach, Pikachu, Roy, and Kirby. PMBR keeps making me have to switch mains, first they nerf Sonic and now Bowser.
My main will be Yoshi. Secondaries would be Zard, and Mewtwo. I love all three. I was intending on using Bowser as well but PM Bowser isnt my style. Lol shame i cant play anymore tonight lol. So many possibilitie~

Though I like, just started playing the other day so I'm nowhere near technical or "good" at this game yet lol

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
My main will be Yoshi. Secondaries would be Zard, and Mewtwo. I love all three. I was intending on using Bowser as well but PM Bowser isnt my style. Lol shame i cant play anymore tonight lol. So many possibilitie~

Though I like, just started playing the other day so I'm nowhere near technical or "good" at this game yet lol
Zard is pretty fun, personally I'm not a fan of Mewtwo though.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Cool, you don't have to Grey... if you're waiting for someone, then you don't have to. Remember, I suck bro.

Edit: Should I host or you host?

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Stop saying that. I'll host.
Okay, and I do. How do I know? Because I'm too free to fit in the world of Brawl. My thinking is all Melee... since I was raised in that culture and stuff..

Stop saying that. I'll host.
Man come-on D: Why are you taking that one loss so seriously? You're DK is amazing! Again, I'm bad and I know I am. Good luck at Apex. Win it all!

Double post I know, but right now, who cares, you need to relax. WiFi is WiFi... the connection wasn't too bad.

Anyway, good night Grey!

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
The loss didn't bother me, the lag did. I'm having a tough time adjusting to it again.

Good night.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
The loss didn't bother me, the lag did. I'm having a tough time adjusting to it again.

Good night.
I hear you Grey, you just have to try your best to bare the lag-gy situations. Good night as well, and next time, lets Team Battle? I also hear you're the Brawl Arena King. I can tell! X) Good work on being a good Gnw main and a great DK as well. :O

I messed up my Link tricks as well, meh, what can you do? Nothing, just have fun.

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
GG's Ace. I don't know what happened to me those last 10 rounds. Your Wolf just killed all momentum I had. He is like impossible to do anything against. Then I started playing garbo with everyone, going through the whole cast to see who I felt good with. The only characters I feel comfortable with is Marth, Ness, and DK. My Falcon is getting worse each time I use him. But enough of my johns lol.

You are great with Wolf and Roy. I'm guessing you used Roy in Melee a lot because you know how to combo with him pretty good. Also his F-Smash is still OP lol.

BTW did you get that glitch where the damage meter wasn't showing?

OMG another double post! SORRY.

BrosUnited

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BrosUnited
letsgoooo!
Ace:

GG's Buddy! It's great to go up against you again lol <3.

My Roy just can't beat your Marth or Ike lool. Your Marth is good, but your Ike completely caught me off guard. Like seriously rofl. I got

wrecked.. I let every Roy main down. ;c

That Donkey Kong though, he's still your king of come backs XD. So much u-tilt juggles just to get me up into K.O percentage.. (I assume,

because we could never see our percent damage throughout all the battles. >____> ). Oohh, and nice Link too; especially your usage for his up-

b. That thing K.O's so early, and I couldnt even rebound from it.. I was at like 30-40% XD (Guessing).

We played for too long, I missed breakfast, and its almost lunchtime ;-;.

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
Ace:

GG's Buddy! It's great to go up against you again lol <3.

My Roy just can't beat your Marth or Ike lool. Your Marth is good, but your Ike completely caught me off guard. Like seriously rofl. I got

wrecked.. I let every Roy main down. ;c

That Donkey Kong though, he's still your king of come backs XD. So much u-tilt juggles just to get me up into K.O percentage.. (I assume,

because we could never see our percent damage throughout all the battles. >____> ). Oohh, and nice Link too; especially your usage for his up-

b. That thing K.O's so early, and I couldnt even rebound from it.. I was at like 30-40% XD (Guessing).

We played for too long, I missed breakfast, and its almost lunchtime ;-;.
Yeah we did play long. They need to fix that damage meter problem. Also I never ate breakfast either lol. I guarantee if had both eaten breakfast, we would have played soo much better.

BrosUnited

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BrosUnited
Yeah we did play long. They need to fix that damage meter problem. Also I never ate breakfast either lol. I guarantee if had both eaten breakfast, we would have played soo much better.
Ace:

Yeah, you don't want to see me playing when I have Corn Flakes going through my system. ;p

Top Bottom