• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Kubo

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Calkubo
3DS FC
2294-6040-1182
Hey Entro, finally fixed this thing. Still up for some matches or are you done for the day?

Saiyan Man

Smash Rookie
NNID
SaiyanManX
3DS FC
5086-2435-4982
GGs bro!~

We desynced because you chose Mario. He's been known to do that on weefee :/
Don't worry.I'll be careful not to play as him online.I'm only playing as Sonic,MK,ZSS,and Falco online in Project M.I sometimes pick a random character,but if it's Mario,I'll quit the battle.Thanks for the heads up.

1 vs. 1 anyone good? (Brawl or Project M)

Alexo30

Smash Journeyman
Don't worry.I'll be careful not to play as him online.I'm only playing as Sonic,MK,ZSS,and Falco online in Project M.I sometimes pick a random character,but if it's Mario,I'll quit the battle.Thanks for the heads up.

1 vs. 1 anyone good? (Brawl or Project M)
I'll play some P:M.

pikaknight

Smash Cadet
GGs pikaknight! OMG that was the MOST fun that ive had in a LONG time! DUDE! AAHHHH!! LOL I want to play you again sometime especially your metaknight!
haha ggs. just started using DDD. not bad for only being 2 days old c; im really gunna work on the DDD tho cause he fun.''

anyone else want to brawl?

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Yes, grown up things.
Like writing page long sob stories about your life to me in private message and pestering me to brawl constantly because you have nothing better to do.
LMAO.

Those grown up things~?
You're on here more then me so don't give me that crap.

Take your own advice and stop clinging to my leg everytime I make a post.
I'll leave you alone when you learn to do the same little boy.
Do what you want, I truly do not care!

CallmeCray

Smash Rookie
NNID
CallmeIceT
Not a bad ZSS! We need to play one day when I'm not worn out from playing like 100 matches before our matches
true I been playing for a while to and we will, keep up the good work with the bowser :) ggs

Fidooblius

Smash Journeyman
NNID
xDirtface
3DS FC
2036-8028-4791
Switch FC
SW-1888-7943-9184
Yup, GGs.

Tips: Don't use get up attack as much, I punished you frequently. Use more tech rolls. Also learn to use your shield more, throwing out attacks is not the best defensive option.
You still up for some P:M???
Nvmd. i think you may have left...

j-slo-3

Smash Cadet
gg's dair. i should have warned you my friend isn't very good lol. Im trying to get better with wolf because I mained him in brawl but he plays alto differently in pm

j-slo-3

Smash Cadet
ggs jslo. Yeah, Wolf is different, hes like a mix between Fox and Falco lol. His combo game is alot less flow chart than the other spacies as well.
yea do you have any pointers in general for me? Me and a couple of my buddies just got into the competitive scene, and from the looks of it you seem like you have played competitively

I Dair You

Smash Ace
NNID
mike824
3DS FC
0834-4241-7942
Just go to the Ganon boards and try to learn all the tricks he has to offer. I dont use Ganon myself so Im unable to give you any character specific advice. Also, save your replays and watch your matches from both you and your opponent's perspective. It'll help you figure out the flaws in your game.

yessi

Smash Ace
NNID
Chonglers
Hey Entro, finally fixed this thing. Still up for some matches or are you done for the day?
GGs Kubo! Thats pretty cool that youre good with all the characters ha im only good with one :p

BTW when you switched controllers, you went to town! :O

Top Bottom