• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Fidooblius

Smash Journeyman
NNID
xDirtface
3DS FC
2036-8028-4791
Switch FC
SW-1888-7943-9184
Brawl, I'll be hosting
Wow! I think i've retained less than 30% of my brawl skills compared to how i used to be. Project M does have its side effects, lol.
You've got some skills Dark.Pch
I think that one round with my pokemon trainer lasted about a minute.

Alexo30

Smash Journeyman
Wow! I think i've retained less than 30% of my brawl skills compared to how i used to be. Project M does have its side effects, lol.
You've got some skills Dark.Pch
I think that one round with my pokemon trainer lasted about a minute.
Once you go P:M, you(should) never go back.

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
I got it.

GGs Cons. *clears throat* **** LUIGI! Confirmed as stupidest character in the game.
:sadeyes: But Weegee da bess.

Edit: On a more serious note, if Bowser wasn't a thing then Luigi would probably be my main. I still can't decide who I like more in Melee between him and Doc.

Fidooblius

Smash Journeyman
NNID
xDirtface
3DS FC
2036-8028-4791
Switch FC
SW-1888-7943-9184
I got it.

GGs Cons. *clears throat* **** LUIGI! Confirmed as stupidest character in the game.
Stupidest? or misunderstood?
You only strengthen my bond to Luigi even tighter.
Until next time, Alexo......

Alexo30

Smash Journeyman
Stupidest? or misunderstood?
You only strengthen my bond to Luigi even tighter.
Until next time, Alexo......
No, no, NO! The world is plotting against me! You and deadjames both! What is this madness... all created by that green guy... NOOO!

Shield your eyes children! These posts were not meant for innocent eyes! AHH, it burns!

Saimunn93

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Saimunn93
Indeed it is, and hey Grey.

So, since AiB is dead now, has there been a flood of newcomers to the arena?
BRAWL.

ME.

NOW.

EDIT:
Nevermind.. I impetuously tossed those words down there, without preemptively checking whether your post wasn't as outdated as it is rofl..

Anyone else for a brawl though?

D

Deleted member

GGs man. I'd compromise a bit on the d-smash spamming, but as regards the rest you did quite okay ;p

Lol at my Shieldbreaker though xd

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Lezz gooooo!
Okay, one moment please.

Saimunn93

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Saimunn93
Okay, one moment please.
Please, take your time. I shall have a lobby available upon your arrival ;d

EDIT:
Yeah.. sorry for going :falco:.. People really tend to just forfeit when I select him for a character ;/
I wonder why :troll:

Anyway, good games.. Your :falcon: is pretty nifty; although I would've loved to have seen more of those jab-cancel combo shenanigans. Then again, I humbly sympathise with the fact that you cannot approach :marth: nor :falco: with your character of preference.. xd

Sorry!

Saimunn93

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Saimunn93
Something isn't right with my connection. If you don't mind, I need to figure out what's going on.
Oh I had already edited my previous post, as I was under the impression that you ragequitted against my :falco: lol.. But erhm, sure, take your time. I'll be lingering :)

D

Deleted member

Please, take your time. I shall have a lobby available upon your arrival ;d

EDIT:
Yeah.. sorry for going :falco:.. People really tend to just forfeit when I select him for a character ;/
I wonder why :troll:

Anyway, good games.. Your :falcon: is pretty nifty; although I would've loved to have seen more of those jab-cancel combo shenanigans. Then again, I humbly sympathise with the fact that you cannot approach :marth: nor :falco: with your character of preference.. xd

Sorry!
gg

I'm still down if you want to play, I just wanted to check my connection.

Youngster Joey

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4871-5018-1679
i have come for DAS. where is he? :evil:

its not easy being evil and scary with heropon riki and his family as my avi -.-

Youngster Joey

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4871-5018-1679
He was here last night, but i'm sure he'll be here later.
k. i brought my wii home for the weekend. since its thanksgiving and everything. i dont play brawl much but das is gonna be an exception and i wanna see how my bowser can do. and maybe diddy :p

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562
k. i brought my wii home for the weekend. since its thanksgiving and everything. i dont play brawl much but das is gonna be an exception and i wanna see how my bowser can do. and maybe diddy :p
Ok, I already know that das is good, but I hope you can last for 3:00 minutes against das.

Also as for avi's I have Quinton from the Yu-gi-oh Zexal series

Youngster Joey

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4871-5018-1679
Ok, I already know that das is good, but I hope you can last for 3:00 minutes against das.

Also as for avi's I have Quinton from the Yu-gi-oh Zexal series
ive beaten him a few times before. and i almost took a set off a couple pros in tournament in my last one. i think i got dis ;)

and im goin mewtwo! almost PM 3.0 time!

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562
ive beaten him a few times before. and i almost took a set off a couple pros in tournament in my last one. i think i got dis ;)

and im goin mewtwo! almost PM 3.0 time!
I may not have participated in offline tourneys to meet any pros, but I've brawled some, and I have replays saved on the wii that have them, such memories.:)

Youngster Joey

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4871-5018-1679
I may not have participated in offline tourneys to meet any pros, but I've brawled some, and I have replays saved on the wii that have them, such memories.:)
i save replays when some kind of combo video status goes on. but only in PM now :x once 3.0 comes out i might be a full time PM player unless some non PM players specifically ask to play me :p

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562
i save replays when some kind of combo video status goes on. but only in PM now :x once 3.0 comes out i might be a full time PM player unless some non PM players specifically ask to play me :p
Well you did say that you were going to convert to P:M last year I think it was, if i'm correct. But nonetheless, i'm aware that you're heavily into P:M, as for me i'm not converting from brawl, not worth the effort, sure lag here and there but I'm not going to bother getting an sd card.

Sig: I Summon Number 09 Daison Sphere!

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
Happy Thanksgiving to you too das, btw Jellybean was on here earlier looking for you.

Thank you Richard.

Well I wasn't online yet, but I was chilling out after I got home from work for a little while. I missed him unfortunately, so we'll play whenever.

Top Bottom