• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

CallmeCray

Smash Rookie
NNID
CallmeIceT

CallmeCray

Smash Rookie
NNID
CallmeIceT
Cj don't be such a square dude who gives a **** wat my taunt says

Anyone wanna 1v1

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Wifi buffers mayn
I need to show you around this place... you were under a dis-functional home that was nothing but chaotic. Now you're in a well-established home with no dis-functional alerts or images.

Everyone... please try to excuse my boy Cary... he's just seriously infected with Aib status... My man, there is a button on the right called an 'Edit.'

Once that happens you will be put into a black screen with your post, all you have to do is go to the next line or space and type (Edit) then continue to write what other things would like to write about. You can even erase what you wrote, so you don't have anymore problems with the moderators, administrators, and users. :)

You also have to ease up on the cursing bro. I know... I did it too and a lot! More worse than that, but If 'GYK' can overcome that cursing problem... then you'll have no problem at all. :)

And I finished a while back bro... Smash-Boards just got an error message? That's what I received on my end the computer internet. Ha ha! Come brawl me now bro, and please change your taunt... no need to act ghetto my guy. I'm the one that should be acting like Tyler The Creator or Eminem. But I'm not and there is no point to act like that. You won't get anything in return but a stink eye from people. Anyway, this isn't no church service. xD But read up on my advice bro. I know what I'm typing, and I have the credits to prove it.

Now, someone brawl me D: I wanted to brawl Ometa and have a 2vs2... but to no avail... Smash-Boards had an error code problem? I guess... That if Cray doesn't return, If he does, then lets Team Battle :D

And yes Bro AllIsBrawl is no more. Here's my tribute blog to that place. Even If I had problems in that place, it still will be my home.

http://smashboards.com/entries/allisbrawl-was-and-always-will-be-a-great-place-rest-in-peace.4880/

Top Bottom