• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

CallmeCray

Smash Rookie
NNID
CallmeIceT
We're d
I agree! :D I will type this, any charecter can be best, It's how much effoert you put into them. Anyway, it was nice to chat with you bro C:

Also, check my bro 'Sodrek' an aamazing Fox main! He has other character, but he's mostly a Fox main.

Also that name 'CallmeCray' is a good friend of mine :D If you'd like to, play with him and make him feel like home. Have fun~

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Yeah we have a really good Fox in my region that goes by the name of Zeton, unfortunately I haven't been able to play him because he wasn't at the last tourney I went to before my hiatus from Brawl.
Zeton? :o! Zetons the man! Ha ha! That's really cool. :) I look forward to brawling your Pikachu at it's finest, I know it won't easy. But, I'll give it my all :)

Player -0

Smash Hero
Fox is way better than Sonic, but neither of them are particularly good.
Edit:Actually I take that back Fox is really good if you excel at making reads, but if you're a reactionary player than Fox is pretty bad.
I don't know what kind of player I am, but I like my Fox although mine isn't great. I can string some stuff together...
Edit:

Why does y phone fhckig repeat everyone's ****ing message thy said what the hell it's doing this again
You could be hitting the reply button by accident, if so use the thing at the bottom of the screen.

CallmeCray

Smash Rookie
NNID
CallmeIceT
This connection Is so ****ed up and my phone is being ******** doubling everything omfg fml ****!

Kubo

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Calkubo
3DS FC
2294-6040-1182
It says youre brawling..I'll host i guess?

EDIT: He's not even on anymore, I guess too laggy..So 1v1 anyone?
I'll play

Oh boy, 3 posts at the same time... Any 1v1s? then

pitthekit

Smash Ace
gg pikiknight I didn't brother with pit vs meta knight since it is one of the worst match ups in brawl. yeah nice mk. I noticed you have a few habits such as when you roll behind me you ether dsmash or grab. At higher % you always rolled behind me and dsmashed. Now if you faced a pro like gyk or dead james they would punish that with one of their fancy moves!

Top Bottom