• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

pitthekit

Smash Ace
That is not true, it's not even close to impossible for Fox to win against Pika, it's not hard to avoid grabs and the CG is pretty much the only thing that sways the MU in Pika's favor, without that it would be evenish, maybe slight advantage Fox.
wait can he di out of pikis cg? Edit ps sonic sucks cause he can't ko. his only kill move is bair at the edge

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
That is not true, it's not even close to impossible for Fox to win against Pika, it's not hard to avoid grabs and the CG is pretty much the only thing that sways the MU in Pika's favor, without that it would be evenish, maybe slight advantage Fox, also Fox is much faster than Pika, speed doesn't really factor into whether or not a character has an advantage, Sonic is the fastest character in the game and he's terrible. Also, if you actually read my posts you'd see that I already apologized to everyone who frequents the thread, so there's no need to act all holier than thou. I'm starting to see why Dark Peach got so annoyed with you.
I'm just going to ignore everything that invovles him. Now, I know you got offended, but I don't see why. All I'm typing is that you not judge anyone on WiFi. I didn't save any of our matches man. Because, It's WiFi and I know you can do way better than that. Anyway, I would like to apologize again. Nice to see you're back in Brawl (because of Ather). When you become your very best again, let me know, so we can brawl C: Take care of yourself James~

And Sonic is amazing. :o Fox though.... That man gets gimped harder than MetaKnight gimping Diddy Kong. Ha ha!

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
I'm just going to ignore everything that invovles him. Now, I know you got offended, but I don't see why. All I'm typing is that you not judge anyone on WiFi. I didn't save any of our matches man. Because, It's WiFi and I know you can do way better than that. Anyway, I would like to apologize again. Nice to see you're back in Brawl (because of Ather). When you become your very best again, let me know, so we can brawl C: Take care of yourself James~

And Sonic is amazing. :o Fox though.... That man gets gimped harder than MetaKnight gimping Diddy Kong. Ha ha!
Fox is way better than Sonic, but neither of them are particularly good.
Edit:Actually I take that back Fox is really good if you excel at making reads, but if you're a reactionary player than Fox is pretty bad.

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
i'll play with you if you want

Sure. I'll probably only be able to play about between 15-30 minutes, though, but I'll go ahead and get online. You can host a room.

Edit: Eh, actually, just go ahead and play CallmeCray. I practically have to go now, but I'll be back later. Sorry, bro.

Lawnba

Smash Rookie
Sure. I'll probably only be able to play about between 15-30 minutes, though, but I'll go ahead and get online. You can host a room.

Edit: Eh, actually, just go ahead and play CallmeCray. I practically have to go now, but I'll be back a bit later.
ok

CallmeCray

Smash Rookie
NNID
CallmeIceT
My **** is hella slow but sorry I'm taking Lon trying to find how to customize my thing to put my mains and fc up

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Fox is way better than Sonic, but neither of them are particularly good.
Edit:Actually I take that back Fox is really good if you excel at making reads, but if you're a reactionary player than Fox is pretty bad.
I agree! :D I will type this, any charecter can be best, It's how much effoert you put into them. Anyway, it was nice to chat with you bro C:

Also, check my bro 'Sodrek' an aamazing Fox main! He has other character, but he's mostly a Fox main.

Also that name 'CallmeCray' is a good friend of mine :D If you'd like to, play with him and make him feel like home. Have fun~

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
I agree! :D I will type this, any charecter can be best, It's how much effoert you put into them. Anyway, it was nice to chat with you bro C:

Also, check my bro 'Sodrek' an aamazing Fox main! He has other character, but he's mostly a Fox main.

Also that name 'CallmeCray' is a good friend of mine :D If you'd like to, play with him and make him feel like home. Have fun~
Yeah we have a really good Fox in my region that goes by the name of Zeton, unfortunately I haven't been able to play him because he wasn't at the last tourney I went to before my hiatus from Brawl.

Top Bottom