• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

CallmeCray

Smash Rookie
NNID
CallmeIceT
I need to show you around this place... you were under a dis-functional home that was nothing but chaotic. Now you're in a well-established home with no dis-functional alerts or images.

Everyone... please try to excuse my boy Cary... he's just seriously infected with Aib status... My man, there is a button on the right called an 'Edit.'

Once that happens you will be put into a black screen with your post, all you have to do is go to the next line or space and type (Edit) then continue to write what other things would like to write about. You can even erase what you wrote, so you don't have anymore problems with the moderators, administrators, and users. :)

You also have to ease up on the cursing bro. I know... I did it too and a lot! More worse than that, but If 'GYK' can overcome that cursing problem... then you'll have no problem at all. :)

And I finished a while back bro... Smash-Boards just got an error message? That's what I received on my end the computer internet. Ha ha! Come brawl me now bro, and please change your taunt... no need to act ghetto my guy. I'm the one that should be acting like Tyler The Creator or Eminem. But I'm not and there is no point to act like that. You won't get anything in return but a stink eye from people. Anyway, this isn't no church service. xD But read up on my advice bro. I know what I'm typing, and I have the credits to prove it.

Now, someone brawl me D: I wanted to brawl Ometa and have a 2vs2... but to no avail... Smash-Boards had an error code problem? I guess... That if Cray doesn't return, If he does, then lets Team Battle :D

And yes Bro AllIsBrawl is no more. Here's my tribute blog to that place. Even If I had problems in that place, it still will be my home.

http://smashboards.com/entries/allisbrawl-was-and-always-will-be-a-great-place-rest-in-peace.4880/
Ok my bro get on and les play it's shows u offline :/ and idk about the taunt lol but ill ease up on the cursing (try) :)

CallmeCray

Smash Rookie
NNID
CallmeIceT
That's my boy! Ha ha, lets brawl, bud!

Edit: Do you want to try to complete a Team Battle brawl, when we get tried of brawling each other?
yea bro how do we do that? And

Edit: Do you want to try to complete a Team Battle brawl, when we get tried of brawling each other?
Y u not letting me in did u dip on me ):

Bro why are u still playing

CallmeCray

Smash Rookie
NNID
CallmeIceT

Wtf bro!!!!! Quit!!

I'm not tryna go aib but that ***** is a square he doesn't wanna play me cuz of my taunt??? Tf I used it twice when I 3 stocked him both times

Bro, CJ denied you... you need to make things right with him, please?
idk why he's being a lil ***** and denying me? Why are u still playin with him god people piss me off sometjmes

CallmeCray

Smash Rookie
NNID
CallmeIceT
Bro, CJ denied you... you need to make things right with him, please?
Seriously bro? U told me ud play me and now ur just playing this random dude and when I try to join u guys won't let me? Real shady bro ... I'm out **** u guys then

You are so acting like me right now... It's alright, just message him now bro.
He's not even on and what the hell did I do wrong? I 3 stocked him and taunted aint nothing wrong I just won't taunt

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Seriously bro? U told me ud play me and now ur just playing this random dude and when I try to join u guys won't let me? Real shady bro ... I'm out **** u guys then
That's not what I wanted to see you type.. I thought this would help... guess not...

Join bro, and fix things with CJ later, okay?

CallmeCray

Smash Rookie
NNID
CallmeIceT
You're to... GYK... You're just too bold and like... mean... in my old personal way.

Edit: Good games CJ! Love the Peach man :) Keep up the good work bro!
You're to... GYK... You're just too bold and like... mean... in my old personal way.
Sorry I don't usually act like that but damn
Edit: Good games CJ! Love the Peach man :) Keep up the good work bro!
I only get like that wen people are dumb I don't mean to

CallmeCray

Smash Rookie
NNID
CallmeIceT
My phone sucks bro

With lol tese buf

God that match was terrible lol

Pooh that was nice I needa stop over b inf

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
yeah, im very sleepy. I felt sluggish.
gg's tho. You and J-slo have that timing down pat! its like yall are connected by a single hive-mind or something, lol.
Haha well we've been practicing together for a while now. It sucks though because I really like to use Mario with his Ganon, but I can't on wifi because he causes desyncs, hopefully 3.0 will fix that.

Fidooblius

Smash Journeyman
NNID
xDirtface
3DS FC
2036-8028-4791
Switch FC
SW-1888-7943-9184
Bro, stop double/triple/quadruple posting and relax please.
Hey hey! looks like I've got some double-posting competition! :laugh:

Haha well we've been practicing together for a while now. It sucks though because I really like to use Mario with his Ganon, but I can't on wifi because he causes desyncs, hopefully 3.0 will fix that.
im gonna have to find me a partner sometime.
And I am so ready for 3.0!! :D

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Hey bros... I'm sorry... I really am... my boss called and he wants my project early in the morning... so I have to sleep early in-order to wake up early....

You two continue to have fun :) Cray, be nice bro and relax and enjoy it here. :D

Alright, good night Smashboards~ (that's all of you guys :)

Fidooblius

Smash Journeyman
NNID
xDirtface
3DS FC
2036-8028-4791
Switch FC
SW-1888-7943-9184
I know! Are you gonna pick up any of the new characters? Roy, Yoshi, Kirby, and Samus all look really cool to me.
Heck yes!!
:roypm:<---my boy :yoshi2:<---and this beast here

thinkin about :samus2: too

Fidooblius

Smash Journeyman
NNID
xDirtface
3DS FC
2036-8028-4791
Switch FC
SW-1888-7943-9184
Well, goodnight smashboards! or in this case.....good morning! :psycho:
but seriously I-- :tired:

Ometa

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4167-5056-0993
GGs Cray!~

Just wanted to get a few games before I go to sleep (Ihave school in 3 hours!!!). I noticed the dreadful latency that was present in our former games earlier seemed to shrink. :o

Nice use of your higher tiered characters lol

Well, goodnight smashboards! or in this case.....good morning! :psycho:
but seriously I-- :tired:
Sweet dreams d00d~ :p

Speaking of which I could use some as well... *falls asleep*

Top Bottom