• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Grizzlpaw

Rawr~ ♪
3DS FC
1289-9519-4206
Link, i implore you...!

Just put down the posting button

No need to post twice in a row now...

Think of the children

:006:

pitthekit

Smash Ace
Wtf bro!!!!! Quit!!

I'm not tryna go aib but that ***** is a square he doesn't wanna play me cuz of my taunt??? Tf I used it twice when I 3 stocked him both times

idk why he's being a lil ***** and denying me? Why are u still playin with him god people piss me off sometjmes
i love to taunt after kills lol i make my taunt tag say something funny lol.idc if i get 3 stocked that means i need to play better and learn

silverlining

Smash Rookie
Can't at the moment but able to in 15 minutes if you're still here

Added you and online, silver
Alright, you are added. I'll host then? If we dc before our last few games, that's my net screwing up btw. Just saying. xD;

Edit: Nice games! I accept that I'm a bad player, but usually I'm a good sport about it - I'm just a bit irritant today, and those fudged recoveries and that smash spamming I was doing was tipping me. xD I hope I wasn't too borning, and I hope wecan play again soon if so!

Editedit: Yeah, at first the connection was a bit choppy on my end, but that's still not an excuse for continously hitting ZSS's horrible fsmash. And Peach was atrocious, bleh. You're quite good with your range of characters, anyway. :D

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
I'm gonna start wearing hoodies anytime I play Smash, I play a lot better when I'm hot lol.
I don't, I especially hate it this time of year because there's a wood burning stove in my game room and we always start fires when it gets cold, so I always end up getting all sweaty while I'm playing.

BrosUnited

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BrosUnited
So I just got Project M up and running c;

Too fun lol. Trying to get the wifi to work atm

BrosUnited

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BrosUnited
Ace:

Okay so, I just got PM wifi to work.. So I need help finding a PM Main

Dare I say...

PM anyone?

We'll playing PM on the Wii and Brawl on the WiiU so we have different friend codes.

PM FC is 5158-6088-5091

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
Ace:

Okay so, I just got PM wifi to work.. So I need help finding a PM Main

Dare I say...

PM anyone?

We'll playing PM on the Wii and Brawl on the WiiU so we have different friend codes.

PM FC is 5158-6088-5091
Oooh me, I wanna play you at P:M also, since you like Fox on Melee I'd recommend trying him first since he's pretty much the same his shine just doesn't have invincibility anymore, oh but be aware Mario desyncs wifi so don't use him online or it might cause a dc.

BrosUnited

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BrosUnited
Oooh me, I wanna play you at P:M also, since you like Fox on Melee I'd recommend trying him first since he's pretty much the same his shine just doesn't have invincibility anymore, oh but be aware Mario desyncs wifi so don't use him online or it might cause a dc.
LOL. GG Mario. Let's do it

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
LOL. GG Mario. Let's do it
Are you sure you got the wifi safe set of P:M? It keeps desyncing. Also fyi the Melee/P:M standard is 4 stocks instead of 3 because the matches are so much faster paced than Brawl.

BrosUnited

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BrosUnited
Are you sure you got the wifi safe set of P:M? It keeps desyncing. Also fyi the Melee/P:M standard is 4 stocks instead of 3 because the matches are so much faster paced than Brawl.
No o_o. How do you get the safe wifi?

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
Lol. I was wondering why you were just randomly jumping off the field and all the disconnects
Yeah that's what happens when you get desynced I was super confused the first time it happened to me too lol.

Top Bottom