• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Freelance Spy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Freelancespy87
3DS FC
4570-7985-7965
Please bear with me, I was all set to play you and my computer was unplugged... I couldn't see your FC...
then my wii decides to give me more trouble than it ever had in it's life...

Right now I might have to reset my settings...

EDIT: It's not working for some innate reason... It worked fine all day today, it just now decided to stop. just my wii... nothing else... I'm going to reset my router and see if that works

FIXED get ready for a brawl!

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
I'm looking for a brawl right now. I'd love to play deadjames but i'll smash the first replier.
I don't play Brawl anymore, sorry.

@Miya: Sorry lag was just too much. I couldn't even L-cancel in most of those matches.

Edit: Although I do find it pretty humorous that the only character I won with was Falcon and I don't play Falcon like at all.

Freelance Spy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Freelancespy87
3DS FC
4570-7985-7965

@Miya: Sorry lag was just too much. I couldn't even L-cancel in most of those matches.
Fine i'll PM ya then... I'm starting to get a feel for it anyways...

Oh and Oldman, I'll brawl ya real quick but I am slowly switching to pm, so if DJ answers me we'll have a quick brawl before :) Join in!

Alexo30

Smash Journeyman

Edit: Although I do find it pretty humorous that the only character I won with was Falcon and I don't play Falcon like at all.
Played Falcon? :surprised:

himemiya

Smash Lord
Yeah hope to play again soon, hopefully lag won't be as much of an issue next time.

Edit: @Alexo: Yeah, I was getting frustrated so I went random and got Faclon.
Yeah hope to play again soon, hopefully lag won't be as much of an issue next time.

Edit: @Alexo: Yeah, I was getting frustrated so I went random and got Faclon.
Me too, but lag doesn't bother me.

Hevil93

Smash Rookie
NNID
Hevil93
3DS FC
2148-8887-6155
Brawl anyone? I'm doped up on Crystal Palace and 'dryll so I'll be an easy nitch tonight.

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
You gotta get that muscle memory man. Everything tech skill that I do is memory.
Yeah I know, I just haven't had the time to sit down and practice, I need my Bowser in top shape for next weekend though because I'm going to a party/friendly tourney and someone there wants to money match me in a Bowser ditto.

Alexo30

Smash Journeyman
Yeah I know, I just haven't had the time to sit down and practice, I need my Bowser in top shape for next weekend though because I'm going to a party/friendly tourney and someone there wants to money match me in a Bowser ditto.
I bet its hard being a Bowser main... Falcon is easy. Nice a Bowser ditto MM that's interesting to say the least...

Hevil93

Smash Rookie
NNID
Hevil93
3DS FC
2148-8887-6155
nvm gotta skype someone just carry on with w/e y'all ****** doin'

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
I bet its hard being a Bowser main... Falcon is easy. Nice a Bowser ditto MM that's interesting to say the least...
Yeah dude Bowser sucks, pretty much every MU except for like Falco, and Jiggs is an uphill battle for him imo. I want to main Pika, but he sucks even harder lol. I hope he gets buffed in the next update, even though I'm probably just gonna pick up Roy.

Alexo30

Smash Journeyman
Yeah dude Bowser sucks, pretty much every MU except for like Falco, and Jiggs is an uphill battle for him imo. I want to main Pika, but he sucks even harder lol. I hope he gets buffed in the next update, even though I'm probably just gonna pick up Roy.
Yeah man Roy is gonna be sick nasty. I actually enjoy playing him in Melee against my scrub friends. Im gonna use him a lot.

himemiya

Smash Lord
I'm more into trying out m2 then roy. I play marth and since roy's sweetspot system is diffrent from marth's I definitely won't be maining him cause It increase risk of bad habits. I hear marth mains have no problem picking up m2 in melee so I'mma assume it applies in pm aswell. Can't wait to try M2.

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
Yeah man Roy is gonna be sick nasty. I actually enjoy playing him in Melee against my scrub friends. Im gonna use him a lot.
Yeah I don't think I have too much to worry about though, I've bodied his Bowser before, granted it was with Mario, but I still feel that I have a firmer grasp of the character than him, from what I could tell he doesn't know that Bowser Bomb is jump-cancellable or that it can virtually 100% safely snap to the ledge, or that jab 1 can cancel into all kinds of stuff, and he doesn't really seem to understand how to correctly abuse his super armor.

@Miya: I'm definitely going to try both of them, but I never really cared for Mewtwo in Melee, but I main Doc so what do I know about Roy and Marth (though I did consider maining Marth in P:M at one point).

Alexo30

Smash Journeyman
I'm more into trying out m2 then roy. I play and since roy's sweetspot system is diffrent from marth's I definitely main him. I hear marth mains have no problem picking up m2 in melee so I'mma assume it applies in pm aswell. Can't wait to try M2.
I've always used m2 just to troll:troll:. But it will be interesting to see what happens...

@deadjames I see you switch your mains under your name like all the time lol.

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
I've always used m2 just to troll:troll:. But it will be interesting to see what happens...

@deadjames I see you switch your mains under your name like all the time lol.
Yeah, I'm very indecisive, I just decided to stick with Doc because he was my main back when I was actually playing Melee regularly, I don't have a copy of it anymore so on the rare occasion that I get to play it my Marth, Sheik, and Peach skill from P:M transitions over pretty well, but I still definitely have more practice with Doc.

Edit: Also, I've pretty much dropped Brawl altogether, so I just have Bowser there since he's my main in P:M. Honestly, I'm thinking about picking up Squirtle because he seems like a small, fast version of Bowser.

PKBeam

Smash Lord
NNID
PKBeam64
Switch FC
SW 0386 4264 7224
Anyone wanna brawl? I'm good with Lucas and I can use a couple of other characters OK.

Also you have to be able to be on the same time as me...

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
This thread is so weird... not use to no one that isn't here... Especially when I don't feel like sleeping at such... Well, if anyone would like to brawl me. Let me know.

Freelance Spy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Freelancespy87
3DS FC
4570-7985-7965
Yeah, sure. I'll get online in a bit.

Edit: I'm up.
GGS... I'm a combination of frustrated, tired, and in pain. I have to stop... My hand got shredded up by glass when I was a kid and it hurts playing brawl. Sorry, I wish to continue but I'm done for this morning, Hopefully play you again soon.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
GGS... I'm a combination of frustrated, tired, and in pain. I have to stop... My hand got shredded up by glass when I was a kid and it hurts playing brawl. Sorry, I wish to continue but I'm done for this morning, Hopefully play you again soon.
No problem. GGs. I'm glad we got to play. It gave me a great chance to unrust.

GYK: If you're still here, I'll play.

Top Bottom