• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

3DS FC
1865-2252-2875
GGs Diddy, those were tons of fun, and most of them were very close! Is Luigi your main? Because you have a LOT of characters that are good. Any comments or concerns about my game?
Ggs Alexo, xD omg them captain falcon dittos... Your C. Falcon is really good... Plus them reads were nice also...

Ummm I don't think luigi is my main... I'd say I don't really have a main but my best characters would probably be between Lucas, Ness, Peach, ZZS, Zelda, and maybe lucario...

Ummm I don't know what advice to give... Maybe just be careful how you get up since sometimes I was able to get multiple grab reads... And also most of the time you recovered off the ledge by jumping I think mix it up... Your play style is good do idk what advice to give

CourageHound

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4441-9748-5261
GGs RobO! Tons of lols~

Gaahh....i cant right now cuz i gtg, but i wanna get better at Yoshi and DDD. Like i need to only go them exclusively for a while.

Alexo30

Smash Journeyman
Ggs Alexo, xD omg them captain falcon dittos... Your C. Falcon is really good... Plus them reads were nice also...

Ummm I don't think luigi is my main... I'd say I don't really have a main but my best characters would probably be between Lucas, Ness, Peach, ZZS, Zelda, and maybe lucario...

Ummm I don't know what advice to give... Maybe just be careful how you get up since sometimes I was able to get multiple grab reads... And also most of the time you recovered off the ledge by jumping I think mix it up... Your play style is good do idk what advice to give
Yeah once I saw you go Falcon, I had to remind you of how it's done:p. On those grab reads I was hoping that you were expecting me to mix it up xD. Id say that you have a lot of pocket characters, for different matchups, which is nice. I wish I had that lol, Ive got a bunch of mediocre characters and Captain Falcon lol.

PZ

Smash Lord
No problem Drk. Peach
Ggs Entro! Your dash attacks are probably the most random I have seen with lucario. Good use though catching my dodges and beating out some of my attacks lol. I really love SV when there isn't much lag because platform cancel make falcon so much better.

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
Alright yaay~~~~
Gimme a few mins to get on, host plz.
GGs, Miya, disconnected, but I was about done anyway the lag was pretty bad, I was getting frustrated because it was messing up my QaCs and recovery and with Pika.

himemiya

Smash Lord

ThunderFox

Smash Rookie
Man I am burned out! Ggs myles, you're really good with so many characgters :D I had lotsa fun, we should play again soon. Also dat dthrow to fsmash read with snake xD and I can't believe I tripped into d3 fsmash wut

Rage of Myles

Smash Rookie
ggs lol that marth is so annoyingly aggressive you did some stuff that was new to me! and yea lets play again for sure

Freelance Spy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Freelancespy87
3DS FC
4570-7985-7965
I'm looking for a brawl right now. I'd love to play deadjames but i'll smash the first replier.

Top Bottom