• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Didn't want you to be upset, man.

I'm from California. So maybe X)

And I live In Bakersfield by the way. A small little town that's hotter than a desert.
Nah. It's just I'm not a fan of double posting.

Your Ike reminds me of a guy that I met at a small tourney at San Diego. Wanted to know if you were him.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
I don't know... the way you typed it out? I guess...?
That I wanted to know if you were an Ike player that I encountered in an SD tourney? Honestly, I don't get or see it. I didn't have or intend malice behind it.

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
That I wanted to know if you were an Ike player that I encountered in an SD tourney? Honestly, I don't get or see it. I didn't have or intend malice behind it.
I'm actually a Link main, but in WIFi and lag being right hide my tail, I can't pull the tricks and bomb set-ups, like I do offline. And I understand, thank you for being a humble and graceful man. People always give me the dirty look when I win with Ike and stuff...

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
I'm actually a Link main, but in WIFi and lag being right hide my tail, I can't pull the tricks and bomb set-ups, like I do offline. And I understand, thank you for being a humble and graceful man. People always give me the dirty look when I win with Ike and stuff...
Oh no. Your Ike is pretty good and you kinda reminded me of the guy that I was referring about who has an amazing Ike. I wasn't trying to insult or demean you in any way. Only reason why I left was because I was frustrated in certain parts that I messed up in.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Oh no. Your Ike is pretty good and you kinda reminded me of the guy that I was referring about who has an amazing Ike. I wasn't trying to insult or demean you in any way. Only reason why I left was because I was frustrated in certain parts that I messed up in.
Ah, I see, yeah I know that feeling :/ if you watched the D.Peach stream, you'll see me losing badly... I just gave up, because lag is lag and you really can't do nothing about. Anyway, If I ever play you again, I'll use my true main and that's Link.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
I'd like more Ike dittos. You did certain things I wasn't aware you can do with Ike and I'd like to see and learn. However, if you want to do mains, we can do mains. G&W is mine.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
I'd like more Ike dittos. You did certain things I wasn't aware you can do with Ike and I'd like to see and learn. However, if you want to do mains, we can do mains. G&W is mine.
Nice, I aslo have a Gnw main, but you want to main vs main? Don't except too much with my Link. It's okay... I guess...

Edit:

So, anyone else want to brawl? Haven't brawled all day today. Need some matches, please?

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Alright, just let me know when you'd like to brawl my main character Link.

Guess there's nobody to brawl... well alright then. Night~
Yeah, I'll be checking out the thread again later today. Maybe a little after I wake up.

Alright, night man.

BrosUnited

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BrosUnited
anyone else wanna play me.
Ace:

Dang, I got CJ Dunnick'd.

GG's though, sorry I couldn't reply. I think I did well though... I think I won like 2 or something. I have a good idea who would win DAS vs Dark Pch tho. >:333333

ThunderFox

Smash Rookie
GGs DAS! :D That was fun. As always, I got bodied xD especially in marth dittos. It seems like you improved a lot. That zss is legit too xP anyway sorry, I gotta go. Maybe we can play again later??

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
GGs DAS! :D That was fun. As always, I got bodied xD especially in marth dittos. It seems like you improved a lot. That zss is legit too xP anyway sorry, I gotta go. Maybe we can play again later??

GGs as well ThunderFox, and you've gotten quite better yourself man lol. You're so much faster now as well, and I didn't know you played Snake or Ike at all.

It took me by surprised when you went those guys. I didn't see Link surprisingly though.

Anyway I enjoyed those myself, and loved the dittos especially.

Hope to play again as well.

ThunderFox

Smash Rookie
Yeah, those are my pocket characters, I practice with em xP. I was gonna go link but I had leave in a rush. Don't worry, he's still my main. And thanks man, I've been putting a lot of work into marth sspecifically. Glad it shows :D

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
Yeah, those are my pocket characters, I practice with em xP. I was gonna go link but I had leave in a rush. Don't worry, he's still my main. And thanks man, I've been putting a lot of work into marth sspecifically. Glad it shows :D

They're pretty good then. I got nervous when I seen Snake. I don't really do so well vs him.

I thought about going Zelda then I thought I'm not very comfortable with that now lol.

It would of been worth a try though. I've been trying to pick up some more folks or play people I haven't used in a while.

ThunderFox

Smash Rookie
Nah they're not that good xP thanks though, I gotta practice more. I see your peach is still in top shape xD and lol at that bomb kill with snake on sv

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
Nah they're not that good xP thanks though, I gotta practice more. I see your peach is still in top shape xD and lol at that bomb kill with snake on sv

I do believe you know what you're doing with them though. Thanks Peach has to be one of my best always. That kill was crazy, but I think it went worse for me since I died so soon lol.

Snake already really tough to kill with her.

Top Bottom