• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

R0bO

Smash Rookie
good games didd lol was fun, btw im kinda tired, was too hard to concentrate im sure you noticed lol

BrosUnited

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BrosUnited
Ace:

LOL

GG's Link&Ike! Really fun dittos haha, very nice Link you have there; haha. Gaaah! I thought I was the only one who knew about Link's fast-fall

bomb-catch-technique!! D: .. I feel so un-special now. My Dark Link did do some nice combos though heheh.. c; .

My Link compared to Mario is like a Tank to a AK-47 it seems :(....Just goes to show my Mario is on a completely different level than the rest of

my chars; excluding Fox I guess. Good to see another Low-tier guy out there. <3.

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
Ace:

LOL

GG's Link&Ike! Really fun dittos haha, very nice Link you have there; haha. Gaaah! I thought I was the only one who knew about Link's fast-fall

bomb-catch-technique!! D: .. I feel so un-special now. My Dark Link did do some nice combos though heheh.. c; .

My Link compared to Mario is like a Tank to a AK-47 it seems :(....Just goes to show my Mario is on a completely different level than the rest of

my chars; excluding Fox I guess. Good to see another Low-tier guy out there. <3.
Fox is upper-mid tier and Ike is mid tier, just saying.

Anyone want to play P:M?

Amical

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Amical
3DS FC
1306-6214-4139
anyone wanna play?
I'll play you~
:3
Btw, sorry again about the stream thing. xD I'm actually able to watch it, but I can't use the chat box or make an account.

I'll host~

HYP3R

Smash Lord
I'll play you~
:3
Btw, sorry again about the stream thing. xD I'm actually able to watch it, but I can't use the chat box or make an account.

I'll host~
Twitch is pretty derpy for me too, if I pop-out the video I can watch it perfectly fine but the chat makes my flash player crash lol.

Top Bottom