• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

CourageHound

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4441-9748-5261
Also, I'm due the vast amount of credits as regards your :dedede: sigh.. the MU for :marth: is allegedly to the his detriment, but still.. Quite difficult to pierce that b-air / waddledee barrier :(

Looking forward to the next ones!
Actually I'm usually terrible vs Marth. I fifured I was doing the matchup wrong and changed to a more counter-offensive style vs Marth instead of super defensive.

Ometa

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4167-5056-0993
Nice characters, and its cool that you play the low tiers as well.
Ah, thank you~ I main every low tier but I knew immediately from the first match that half of them would be utterly destroyed :ohwell: One thing about playing low tiers is that facing any character from the mid tiers onward is like pedaling a bike up a severely steep hill, it's incredulous but can be achieved. On the bright side, playing low tiers against one another is loads of fun :estatic: and they can teach you the basics, for instance:

:jigglypuff:~ Jiggz can teach you how to space your aerials (Marth?)
:link2:~ Link can teach you how to zone your opponent (Snake?)
:falcon:~ Falcon can teach you how to approach (ZSS?)
:sheilda:~ Zelda can teach you how to punish (Diddy?)
ect.

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
Hi guys. I just dropped by to say that I probably wont be able to play for a very, very long time.
Life has caught up to me and I admit I was/am addicted to this game. So sorry for letting you guys down. This game has caused more harm to me than I thought, but it was fun. So bye guys.

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
Hi guys. I just dropped by to say that I probably wont be able to play for a very, very long time.
Life has caught up to me and I admit I was/am addicted to this game. So sorry for letting you guys down. This game has caused more harm to me than I thought, but it was fun. So bye guys.
Whaaaa...

Well, it's been fun man. Good luck in whatever you're after, hopefully you'll be able to come back some day. I used to let Brawl eat up my life, but things are different now.

Speaking of which, I'll probably be posting something like this during the new year. ;P

Alexo30

Smash Journeyman
Adios, my friend. Be back soon!.. never forget Smash.

:c

gaborap

Smash Journeyman
Good for you man. Moderation is the key for everything, remember that. You don't have to drop an obsession completely, just use with moderation. The fact that you've admitted what you have says a lot. I commend you and wish you the best of luck. We'll all be here whenever you need a break and wanna just smash.

Ometa

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4167-5056-0993

Bye d00d, may fortune bring you back here one day~ :crying:

LoveandBacon

Smash Cadet
NNID
Lithiums
So sad T_T

What the others said is absolutely true. It's been a pleasure playing you in the few months I've been here. Best of luck in you future endeavors :p

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Heh, I remember when I experienced this revelation. It caused me harm as well, but I actually don't regret it; I'm thankful for the late nights and pointless fights I got to partake in during my run with this game and the community.

Anywho, take care, mate.

Top Bottom