• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
@ AirJay AirJay & @ N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣 N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣 Hey! Can I crash your guys' party for a bit?
Sorry Jinx, we just finished right now, our apologizes. Next time we'll look out for that, should of been checking my messages more.

@ AirJay AirJay Thanks so much man. Like always, your Yoshi is too good and amazing with your defense and your interesting offense. I hate to type this, but I stopped really trying at the end and mid way, the begging I was getting into it, then those WiFi slow lags messed my stuff up with Yoshi (same with Link), I wont lie, I was very salty, not like words salty, but emotion salty, so I stopped trying to do really flashy stuff with Link or Yoshi (IK you upload matches now, so I played a little more careful). God I wish you brawled my Yoshi in it's prime, you would see some of the most craziest things a Yoshi can ever do. Next time, I'll just try more and be more flashy and do stuff. That Bomb slide fake out to Dair (the one that made you Taunt) I get those, and I know how to do that every-time. Also, I'm pretty sure the Dair that killed one of your Yoshi's stocks at 90% was either lag frames (maybe) or a super fresh Dair (because I don't believe I used Dair at all that stock, so that could be the case). Link is so underrated but amazing <3 and I just don't have the drive to master Yoshi again. You're the better Yoshi hands down, I just hope you'll take some of my stuff and develop it to your Yoshi. Keep up that wrecking Dino, man. Thanks for the matches, really enjoyed them, and it was an honor to brawl you like old times. <3 One last thing, if you plan to upload our matches, please upload the best matches from all of our matches. The ones that weren't five minutes and up would be best not to upload, this is (in-case you're thinking about it). Have a nice day man.

Last edited:

Jinx129

Smash Ace
NNID
Jinx129
3DS FC
3368-3418-9942
I'm really sorry... and I'm meaning it, I also feel bad now as well. The one time I never check my SB messages, and I suffer the consequence of you not being able to join our lobby... my apology, Ms.
Sounds like you both are too good for me anyway. At least this way, you guys didn't have this Taunt Party Girl in your way! LOL!

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Sounds like you both are too good for me anyway. At least this way, you guys didn't have this Taunt Party Girl in your way! LOL!
Hmm? Meh, I don't look at that anymore, I do have major pride in my Link, because (I know) no Link does what I do, and I'm working to make him a viable character. Anyway, don't think that, you learn when you brawl more experienced players. How it works is you just start to get use to their play-style and start to find flaws and stuff. So, you'll be able to capitalize on it. Also, best thing is to watch videos and stuff towards how to use Marth the best way possible, and learn Math's Advanced Techniques. Just watch Leon also if you want to learn Marth really fast, he he.

Last edited:

AirJay

Smash Amatuer
NNID
jordaniscold
3DS FC
0877-0255-3596
@ N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣 N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣 yeah you hit me a dair and then the bomb that you threw up a long time ago fell and hit me and i died i had no other option but to taunt it was so nice :) but those were great games i didnt win much but just taking a couple games made me feel good really hope to play you again soon i play so much better against you and yeah ill upload the best matches when i get around to it people are just gonna go crazy over your link again you took over my channel xD

@ Jinx129 Jinx129 we can play right now if you want im still kinda pumped after playing Coh my fc is 2879-6777-1817

Jinx129

Smash Ace
NNID
Jinx129
3DS FC
3368-3418-9942
Hmm? Meh, I don't look at that anymore, I do have major pride in my Link, because (I know) no Link does what I do, and I'm working to make him a viable character. Anyway, don't think that, you learn when you brawl more experienced players. How it works is you just start to get use to their play-style and start to find flaws and stuff. So, you'll be able to capitalize on it. Also, best thing is to watch videos and stuff towards how to use Marth the best way possible, and learn Math's Advanced Techniques. Just watch Leon also if you want to learn Marth really fast, he he.
Learn? Oh yeah...cuz it wasn't cuz I wanted to have a ffa and stand to the side till you all racked up some damage and then steal the cheap KO. Not that at all.....:awesome:

And I prefer Mr. R!

Last edited:

Jinx129

Smash Ace
NNID
Jinx129
3DS FC
3368-3418-9942
@ N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣 N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣 yeah you hit me a dair and then the bomb that you threw up a long time ago fell and hit me and i died i had no other option but to taunt it was so nice :) but those were great games i didnt win much but just taking a couple games made me feel good really hope to play you again soon i play so much better against you and yeah ill upload the best matches when i get around to it people are just gonna go crazy over your link again you took over my channel xD

@ Jinx129 Jinx129 we can play right now if you want im still kinda pumped after playing Coh my fc is 2879-6777-1817
Be gentle! Who's hosting?

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜

I told you, it's a disease that happens when you brawl me, everyone types to me "man why do I always play so good when I brawl you bro" and I just respond with "I enjoy the game and I give away good Chi" ha ha. And are you sure? The matches barely had 250 views, and it had sds and stuff, also, the comments wher barely a few. I don't really think people think that, yet. But I do feel they have their eyes on me, but still not 20/20. And once again, people still haven't seen what I'm truly capable of with Link. I think this one will be a lot different, people will wounder if I stopped doing flashy stuff, nope, just stuff happened, and I was upset when did get the Bomb throw fake out to Dair, I received a phone call from my cousin about something family private, that threw my game off a lot btw. Overall, who cares, your Yoshi wrecks keep up the good work. Oh awesome man, I look forward to when you upload it. Have fun with Jinx, she's a feisty Marth, he he.

Last edited:

Jinx129

Smash Ace
NNID
Jinx129
3DS FC
3368-3418-9942
I told you, it's a disease that happens when you brawl me, everyone types to me "man why do I always play so good when I brawl you bro" and I just respond with "I enjoy the game and I give away good Chi" ha ha. And are you sure? The matches barely had 250 views, and that isn't my best though, people still haven't seen what I'm truly capable of with Link. I think this one will be a lot different, people will wounder if I stopped doing flashy stuff, nope, just stuff happened, and I was upset when did get the Bomb throw fake out to Dair, I received a phone call from my cousin about something family private, that threw my game off a lot btw. Overall, who cares, your Yoshi wrecks keep up the good work. Oh awesome man, I look forward to when you upload it. Have fun with Jinx, she's a feisty Marth, he he.
HEY?! How come I can never play good against your Link? Oh wait...might have something to do with those projectiles? Nah...I just smash the wrong buttons....or fall off the ledge! Have a good day!

@ AirJay AirJay You still gonna host?

Last edited:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
HEY?! How come I can never play good against your Link? Oh wait...might have something to do with those projectiles? Nah...I just smash the wrong buttons....or fall off the ledge! Have a good day!
No, you play good when you brawl me, you just get overwhelmed with my projectiles barrage. And you've won a few games against me, what are you ranting about, Ms? He he, you as well have a nice day.

Edit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88yLx5lT61Y

This will get you started and stuff.

Last edited:

AirJay

Smash Amatuer
NNID
jordaniscold
3DS FC
0877-0255-3596

@ AirJay AirJay You still gonna host?
I am hosting lol but you can if you cant see me

@ Jinx129 Jinx129 i think you might have to delete my fc then re add it so it wont dc like that

Last edited:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
@ AirJay AirJay I apologize for the bugging, but I went to watch the video, I don't really see that much popularity (sorry to type). Are there people privately typing to you about me or something? Idk what to think anymore. I don't feel they think that yet, I just don't, you two having fun?

AirJay

Smash Amatuer
NNID
jordaniscold
3DS FC
0877-0255-3596
@ AirJay AirJay I apologize for the bugging, but I went to watch the video, I don't really see that much popularity (sorry to type). Are there people privately typing to you about me or something? Idk what to think anymore. I don't feel they think that yet, I just don't, you two having fun?
No its just those comments but everyone of them is about you mostly lol

Jinx129

Smash Ace
NNID
Jinx129
3DS FC
3368-3418-9942
I am hosting lol but you can if you cant see me

@ Jinx129 Jinx129 i think you might have to delete my fc then re add it so it wont dc like that
Yeah I should try that. But idk what the prob is because I keep losing my laptop connection also. Let's say if it happens again let's call it done for now. Yeah?

I give up! Gonna go bust up my router now! Oh, and thanks for the butt kicking! Always love em!:glare:

Last edited:

AirJay

Smash Amatuer
NNID
jordaniscold
3DS FC
0877-0255-3596
Yeah I should try that. But idk what the prob is because I keep losing my laptop connection also. Let's say if it happens again let's call it done for now. Yeah?
Yeah GG's it was fun while it lasted your marth is very interesting i got hit with a dair then a tipper i almost lost it when that happened still had alot of fun playing you for the short time we got to

Jinx129

Smash Ace
NNID
Jinx129
3DS FC
3368-3418-9942
Yeah GG's it was fun while it lasted your marth is very interesting i got hit with a dair then a tipper i almost lost it when that happened still had alot of fun playing you for the short time we got to
Hmmm...did I do that? I must of smashed the right combo! LOL!

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
What brand of SD card did you use to get your wifi back? I'm thinking of getting mine's back.
Alright, the old man's coming back! Even though Brawl is guaranteed KIA by Smash 4 in a few months, it's nice to see people making their return.

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
Alright, the old man's coming back! Even though Brawl is guaranteed KIA by Smash 4 in a few months, it's nice to see people making their return.
Lol well yeah just feeling up to trying it again and for a limited time given what you said about Smash 4.

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
It sucks getting the rust off initially, but stay with it. It feels really weird coming back at first, especially when you're fighting really random players (AKA most people who play vanilla Brawl).

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
Not gonna retract that. Compared to PM, Brawl players - specifically, lower level ones, though it's not exclusive to them - have more of a habit of doing the most random, unsafe **** for no reason, lol. It's like people in 2D fighters that wake up with a standing roundhouse. Just...no.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Sumbawdi. Anibawdi. Play meeee. I have P:M on right now, but I can switch to Brawl, if you'd prefer that.

Top Bottom