• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Are you there? Im joining now and its been trying for about 3 minutes.
Oh okay, we both dc and reconnect and you host then?

Edit: Sad to see, the place is dead once more.

@ Phan7om Phan7om Good games man, your Kirby has learned some stuff from mine I can see, remember through, ground pivot Swallow into other stuff, and the turn around utilts, very happy to see, so patient but deadly like always. I was pacing like crazy trying to endure the lag frames from my Link, thankfully I did, until you chose Gnw, I can take him for sure, but I couldn't even pull out a bomb correctly, and even arrow cancel due to slow frames, the only arrow cancel was a standing arrow, so I keep trying to read your jumps, and I did, but I still fell short, next time even with the connection, I'll know what to do better. Though I keep them all even from one stock left, that's good enough for me. Keep up the good work like always. You even picked up a few things from my Gnw, he he. Well, that's good to see, aggro Gnw with some patience is the annoying and strongest in my opinion, though WiFi lag ruins it, anyway, good games man. Have a nice day and goodnight.

Last edited:

Phan7om

ドリームランドの悪夢
Oh okay, we both dc and reconnect and you host then?

Edit: Sad to see, the place is dead once more.
GGs those were some fun matches. I love seeing that Link, you mix things up and cover options so well with him. Tbh the Link Kirby matchup doesnt look heavily in Kirby's favor lol. Or maybe you're just Gahlike. Or maybe a combo of both.

And my omnigay attempts lol. I know if I host it wont work, and the first one I completely forgot I was hosting and as I was throwing I was thinking "Im hosting huh?, dammit" And then I died lmao. The 2nd one I must have not timed right tho so... :/

It must have been that good Chi that allowed me to do so good against you ;) even tho I was constantly getting bodied xD. I kept trying to tech too, and it like would never work dumb wifi.

But yeah, Im trying to get back into Brawl for right now. Im losing my passion in PM to many compaints, dont know whats gonna be nerfed and what not, and getting frustrated with "the best PM Kirby Chu" who does like crap options and camps the ledge with inhale. Sigh... so yeah, GGs man I always envy you're talent in this game.

Edit: Lol, the omnigay probably doesnt work like Snakes I just assumed they did. And with the PM thing, the first around 4/5 months 3.0 came out I just grinded knowledge with Kirby, know like 100s of gimmicks and dozens of combos that seemingly no one knows he has. Got my movement pretty crisp, moving around like a combo of Hack/Jeapie/Axe but with Kirby. But yeah, if 3.5 doesnt WOW me I prob wont take that game that seriously.

Last edited:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
GGs those were some fun matches. I love seeing that Link, you mix things up and cover options so well with him. Tbh the Link Kirby matchup doesnt look heavily in Kirby's favor lol. Or maybe you're just Gahlike. Or maybe a combo of both.

And my omnigay attempts lol. I know if I host it wont work, and the first one I completely forgot I was hosting and as I was throwing I was thinking "Im hosting huh?, dammit" And then I died lmao. The 2nd one I must have not timed right tho so... :/

It must have been that good Chi that allowed me to do so good against you ;) even tho I was constantly getting bodied xD. I kept trying to tech too, and it like would never work dumb wifi.

But yeah, Im trying to get back into Brawl for right now. Im losing my passion in PM to many compaints, dont know whats gonna be nerfed and what not, and getting frustrated with "the best PM Kirby Chu" who does like crap options and camps the ledge with inhale. Sigh... so yeah, GGs man I always envy you're talent in this game.
Yes, the match-up is a -1 *-2 for Link, you should upload our matches man, they are really good to watch, I saved a few, they really were so good tbh. People also might freak out from how we play our characters.

Thank you, I work with what Link has, he's too underrated and still needs more time put into him. Ha ha, yup, everyone plays good when they brawl me, I guess it's since I don't judge the people and type they're bad and such, no one is bad, just some practice and they will become even stronger.

Hmm, I just think man, and I always think of the most wth option to use with Link, pretty sure that bomb footstool offstage, to you then recovering, to me reading the up b recovery to Dair. Yup, the omnigay attempts would of worked, but I don't know, but I believe Link's bombs don't work like Snakes. Not sure, but many Kirbys have tried it and never got it.

Maybe you have break that, he he. That's good man, I miss your Kirby, and that combo video, we should start to think and make it, I know we'll surpass False and everyone else hands down, he he. PM is weird, they just change things like YT, hmph. They wine too much as well, just experiment with your character like I did. I did it with Yoshi and got so much hate due to me winning, and now Link, which is the same. If I can do it, (anyone) can do it.

Edit:

@ Phan7om Phan7om You seriously need to upload matches man, I can only imagine how incredible and foul your Kirby is in PM, but upload matches so I can see, man. Yes, Link's bombs don't work, he he, but Snake's Grenades do, ha ha! Seems Link's bomb wont betray their master, he he. Keep up your Kirby man. It does work, serious work.

@PKBeam I saw you lurking man, you should've been here earlier, you, me, and Gohan would of did rotations or whatever it might be. Pretty sure tomorrow I can brawl, and hopefully you can join here earlier. Hope you can find a match man, keep up your Lucas as well.

Last edited:

Phan7om

ドリームランドの悪夢
@ Phan7om Phan7om You seriously need to upload matches man, I can only imagine how incredible and foul your Kirby is in PM, but upload matches so I can see, man. Yes, Link's bombs don't work, he he, but Snake's Grenades do, ha ha! Seems Link's bomb wont betray their master, he he. Keep up your Kirby man. It does work, serious work.
I dont have any good videos of my PM Kirby. Any match that I played 1v1 were over wifi and the lag was beyond bad, what felt like worse than anything I felt in Brawl but thats probably because the game is faster and I move around more. I never did netplay, but im sure that'd mess me up as well lol. My PM Kirby tech skill video i feel kinda disgusted with, my movement and such are wayyy better than that... on top of all the new tech I learned. Idk, but maybe I'll upload some cool tricks and stuff when 3.5 comes out or something idk.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
I dont have any good videos of my PM Kirby. Any match that I played 1v1 were over wifi and the lag was beyond bad, what felt like worse than anything I felt in Brawl but thats probably because the game is faster and I move around more. I never did netplay, but im sure that'd mess me up as well lol. My PM Kirby tech skill video i feel kinda disgusted with, my movement and such are wayyy better than that... on top of all the new tech I learned. Idk, but maybe I'll upload some cool tricks and stuff when 3.5 comes out or something idk.
Well, you need to upload videos though, like get people to send you in stuff. And remember, it's easy to impress anyone on WiFi, you sure impressed me with your Kirby, Gnw, and so on.

I understand WiFi holds you back, you have no idea how much it holds me back, but yet, I still adjust quite fine, even though I whine about it, I still do it, I just get it over with, and when I finish and did good, I pat myself and Link on the back, he he.

Also, uploading matches in general will not just show you your mistakes, but others as well. I hope you rethink it man, and you have unbelievable potential, don't sell yourself short man. If you keep practicing online, and just become determined to master your character online (and you still make mistakes, but they will be minor really like me and my inputs yesterday), I still pulled through, and above all characters it was Link vs Kirby.

I rest my case. Have a nice day man. And keep uploading stuff at least, your channel is dry cold now. And people have typed about you and wondered if you have any videos, you need some man. Have a nice day.

Last edited:

Ghost King

Smash Rookie
Hi everyone,

I play SSBB for 2 years now, I've just patched my game so I can play online, but the place is desperatly empty...

My main character is King Dedede, and I actually think it should be everyone's main character (I dream of a world full of king)

My friend code is 082204411644

Feel free to add me, I'll be online almost everyday I guess !

Long live the brawl and the king.

Cheers,

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Hi everyone,

I play SSBB for 2 years now, I've just patched my game so I can play online, but the place is desperatly empty...

My main character is King Dedede, and I actually think it should be everyone's main character (I dream of a world full of king)

Cheers,
Welcome to the Brawl Arena, man. Hope you enjoy yourself here, yes, it's quite sad to view that this place dies quickly.

It's mostly due to many users just lurking or waiting for others to post a brawl or pm anyone. Tonight, I could brawl you, I'm a Link main if you haven't known, he he. Just be patient, and tonight the place should be awake and stuff.

Here's my Fc btw: 0903 5382 1196. I'll add yours when I get the time, man. King Dedede huh, well, I don't really think he's a big deal for Link, maybe we can spar sometime. Have a nice day.

Last edited:

extremechiton

Smash Lord
NNID
Extremechiton
3DS FC
1590-4719-6526
Switch FC
SW 5498 9796 6766
Hi everyone,

Cheers,
it will be an honor to battle against a fresh opponent. since this place is lacking, i often play the same people over and over again, and its usually a one sided match (sometimes i win, sometimes i dont)

and if you cant tell i am a kirby main, but i also have a decent zss, (terrible with suit pieces though)

my fc is 0348 4018 0919

i mostly play on the weekends, but by next week ill be able to play any day of the week till school starts again.

i look forward for some fresh blood.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Anybody for Brawl?

Edit: Neeeeeeeevermind~

Last edited:

ShaDoW4408

Smash Journeyman
NNID
shadow4408
3DS FC
3668-9102-9707
yep, I'm 100% positive. I was just playing wifi earlier today lol.

Edit: but now someone's not letting me join lol.
Try and join now hey lets just do 1v1 I dknt know whats going on its just going to be rotations now my friend must have bad internet

Last edited:

FRiSKruns

Smash Ace
Premium
yep, honestly I didn't even want to do dubs, but I couldn't find someone to 1v1 with, so this worked out greaaaat 4 me lol, I like dubs and all, but this was literally only my 3rd time ever playing project M on wifi, and only like my 5th time ever playing Project M xD against a player

I main Brawl xD, only recently thought about picking up P:M

Last edited:

ShaDoW4408

Smash Journeyman
NNID
shadow4408
3DS FC
3668-9102-9707
yep, honestly I didn't even want to do dubs, but I couldn't find someone to 1v1 with, so this worked out greaaaat 4 me lol, I like dubs and all, but this was literally only my 3rd time ever playing project M on wifi, and only like my 5th time ever playing Project M xD against a player

I main Brawl xD, only recently thought about picking up P:M
Well the few rotations we had with the mario guy wasnt so bad im just guessing the servers need a bit of an upgrade because it would constantly disconnect all of us like that. Me and my cousin play dubs and singles im guessing his internet just couldnt handle a dubs match this time around.

FRiSKruns

Smash Ace
Premium
hmmm, idk if it's the servers, I don't have any disconnection problems when I play brawl (even in dubs with people who lag), like ever xD maybe it's textures or something

Last edited:

ShaDoW4408

Smash Journeyman
NNID
shadow4408
3DS FC
3668-9102-9707
hmmm, idk if it's the servers, I don't have any disconnection problems when I play brawl (even in dubs with people who lag), like ever xD maybe it's textures or something
I have textures for characters and stages and ive been playing online for months and no problems at all i think they even said the servers are in need of upgrading.

FRiSKruns

Smash Ace
Premium
beats me, maybe just for P:M then, but like I said, no problems with wifi brawl since they upgraded

Edit: but it's always possible to have desynchs and disconnects because of textures if they become corrupt, or you only recently put them on and they aren't wifi-safe

either way, if it is because of that, it wouldn't be because of yours or mine xD we also had disconnects with Mario too though IIRC, so maybe it was a connectivity issue idk, but I wouldn't worry too much about it xD

Last edited:

Ghost King

Smash Rookie
Thank you all for your answers.

Turns out I'm online now.

Anyone wanna play team ?

it will be an honor to battle against a fresh opponent. since this place is lacking, i often play the same people over and over again, and its usually a one sided match (sometimes i win, sometimes i dont)

and if you cant tell i am a kirby main, but i also have a decent zss, (terrible with suit pieces though)

my fc is 0348 4018 0919

i mostly play on the weekends, but by next week ill be able to play any day of the week till school starts again.

i look forward for some fresh blood.
I tried to add you but your code doesn't seem valid ?

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Learn? Oh yeah...cuz it wasn't cuz I wanted to have a ffa and stand to the side till you all racked up some damage and then steal the cheap KO. Not that at all.....:awesome:

And I prefer Mr. R!
Never saw this post sadly, but he plays Offline (where everything is crisp), I don't see anything worth while when I see him use Link. Anyway, don't worry, I'll impress even with lag, mark my words, Ms.

gaborap

Smash Journeyman
Never saw this post sadly, but he plays Offline (where everything is crisp), I don't see anything worth while when I see him use Link. Anyway, don't worry, I'll impress even with lag, mark my words, Ms.
Hey it's been a little while. I've been off the smash scene for a little bit and feel rusty. Wanna go for a few? I'll try other characters before my link :)

Top Bottom