• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

extremechiton

Smash Lord
NNID
Extremechiton
3DS FC
1590-4719-6526
Switch FC
SW 5498 9796 6766
Hey I got a friend on the way so rotations or ffa?
probably rotations

Edit: since i played this last round, ill sit this one out.

Edit 2: ugh... my dad switch to the bad router again. ill just sit a couple matches out till i get the good router.

Last edited:

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
probably rotations

Edit: since i played this last round, ill sit this one out.

Edit 2: ugh... my dad switch to the bad router again. ill just sit a couple matches out till i get the good router.
Out curiosity, why is your dad switching to the terrible router anyway, man? And what kind of router do you have anyway, I could show you a few ways on how to get a lighter feel to the router, meaning less lag and stuff.

Also, anyone want to brawl?

extremechiton

Smash Lord
NNID
Extremechiton
3DS FC
1590-4719-6526
Switch FC
SW 5498 9796 6766
Out curiosity, why is your dad switching to the terrible router anyway, man? And what kind of router do you have anyway, I could show you a few ways on how to get a lighter feel to the router, meaning less lag and stuff.

Also, anyone want to brawl?
its an asus and it drops every 20 min. idk if its on a timer or something.
the good router is a linksys.

and ill brawl, you... lets see if the bad router has less lag than the good router.

Jinx129

Smash Ace
NNID
Jinx129
3DS FC
3368-3418-9942
Oops..sorry having a thunderstorm and the lightning just took the power out for a sec...long enough to knock the router out. Be back soon as I get booted back up :)

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
its an asus and it drops every 20 min. idk if its on a timer or something.
the good router is a linksys.

and ill brawl, you... lets see if the bad router has less lag than the good router.
I see, sorry man, yesterday I couldn't get here on time to brawl you. We can brawl today if you're looking for one or, FFA? Idk, bern enjoying FFAs a lot these past few days. They're really fun tbh, and I prefer Brighthouse 80 Kph routers <3

Last edited:

extremechiton

Smash Lord
NNID
Extremechiton
3DS FC
1590-4719-6526
Switch FC
SW 5498 9796 6766
I see, sorry man, yesterday I couldn't get here on time to brawl you. We can brawl today if you're looking for one or, FFA? Idk, bern enjoying FFAs a lot these past few days. They're really fun tbh, and I prefer Brighthouse 80 Kph routers <3
you free now?

AirJay

Smash Amatuer
NNID
jordaniscold
3DS FC
0877-0255-3596
Brawl anyone? 2879-6777-1817

Last edited:

Jinx129

Smash Ace
NNID
Jinx129
3DS FC
3368-3418-9942
wanna retry our match now?
Sure. Give me about 5 mins though cuz I got PM in right now, so I have to load brawl.
Don't know how long I'll be good for...extremely tired!

And it never works the first time....another min

Last edited:

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Brawl, is it? Okay. Would anybody like to play Brawl?

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Hmmm...another spanking? ok!
... For me?

Be gentle.

Booting up Brawl now. Give me a bit and I'll host.

Edit: Actually, hold on. I gonna grab a bite.

Last edited:

Jinx129

Smash Ace
NNID
Jinx129
3DS FC
3368-3418-9942
Booting up Brawl now. Give me a bit and I'll host.

Edit: Actually, hold on. I gonna grab a bite.[/quote]
Ok, but only cuz I reeealllly like your pretty pony!
Let me know when you're ready. I'll be warming up....?

You done sunshine lover?
I don't know why it keeps dcing

I think that's gonna be it for me SL! Thanks for the smashing time! Very pleasant as usual! :love:

Last edited:

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I think that's gonna be it for me SL! Thanks for the smashing time! Very pleasant as usual! :love:

No trouble. Your Marth's sword didn't bruise my bottom this time, but I still enjoyed the thorough spanking.

Thanks fer playin' m8. <3

Last edited:

PKBeam

Smash Lord
NNID
PKBeam64
Switch FC
SW 0386 4264 7224
Indeed they were <3 I enjoy brawling your Lucas man, it's so nice and aggro. You're at Fae's level IK you are, you just need to be more creative and stuff, like Jab 1 to dtilt, to footstool to dair, to a second dair, to jab 1 2 3 or nair after and stuff. Stuff like this, and your Grab game as well, change your grabs at times to keep me thinking, and try to bait my air dodges and aggro nairs at times with a shutter step fsmash. But I still feel my Link play-style is too much to handle like in general for Lucas and stuff, he can barely get past grab releases poor dude and (especially when it's WiFi). You're still the man, keep wrecking JuFu some more, ha ha. Also, are you going to upload some matches? I might upload a few of ours, if it's alright with you, man? Have a goodnight man.
Yeah sure, I barely know what matches are good to upload, maybe you can show me :p

I do try to use Dair for locks and combos and whatnot but the lag on WiFi just screws me up when I go for one and I land awkwardly :/

I do need to use Dtilt more tho.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Yeah sure, I barely know what matches are good to upload, maybe you can show me :p

I do try to use Dair for locks and combos and whatnot but the lag on WiFi just screws me up when I go for one and I land awkwardly :/

I do need to use Dtilt more tho.
Ha ha, I see, um, the one on Yoshi Island for sure, and true, why am I even trying to give you some combo advice, when there is a huge cement wall right in in-front, hmph. I can just type that all of our matches are beyond entertaining, each match has you doing something amazing or me doing something amazing. And if you want, DF and Nine are looking for 2vs2, you want to Team like last time, man?

PKBeam

Smash Lord
NNID
PKBeam64
Switch FC
SW 0386 4264 7224
Ha ha, I see, um, the one on Yoshi Island for sure, and true, why am I even trying to give you some combo advice, when there is a huge cement wall right in in-front, hmph. I can just type that all of our matches are beyond entertaining, each match has you doing something amazing or me doing something amazing. And if you want, DF and Nine are looking for 2vs2, you want to Team like last time, man?
I'd be fine with teams.

AirJay

Smash Amatuer
NNID
jordaniscold
3DS FC
0877-0255-3596
Sure man no problem, I'll wait.
GGS!!!! Those were some of the best and hardest matches i have ever played your link and yoshi are still so good idk why links dair is so good but i died at 90 from it sorry that i had to leave i was getting tired its always a challenge playing you thats why i like it so much really hope to play you again :D

Top Bottom