• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Jinx129

Smash Ace
NNID
Jinx129
3DS FC
3368-3418-9942
If you decide to play P:M then I'm in... I'll 2 v 1 that punk in P:M.... hehehehehe.

I'll 1v1 him too.

If he sees this... Zatch....
'3'
I got into PM by mistake when I first got the wifi connection back. I couldn't figure out what the heck was going on. Nix recommended I learn the shuffle, wave and dash and dance around. I think that's what he said anyway. It was comical....for the PMers! I didn't mind, though.
@ Cap'nChreest Cap'nChreest Thought you'd like that! You don't do brawl?

Well, I'm hackless and clueless. Not very good but I get lucky button smashing once in a while.

Last edited:

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
I got into PM by mistake when I first got the wifi connection back. I couldn't figure out what the heck was going on. Nix recommended I learn the shuffle, wave and dash and dance around. I think that's what he said anyway. It was comical....for the PMers! I didn't mind, though.
Heck, even that post is comical.

I'd love to play anybody in Brawl but I have no idea how to do it lol. plus i'm hackless. I don't even know where to begin.

So I just lurk here every once in a while. Reminiscing on when I'd always lose to Zatchiel.

Last edited:

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
im so sorry i had to do chores with no notice, someone still wanna brawl? FC 4129-1688-7728
I will. My FC is 0949-5879-5571. I'll host.

Chreest, I'll probably play P:M tonight.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Jinx you can join too if you want to. I have added you.

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
I have to delete my current save? :c

I just beat boss battles on intense :c

and classic on intense with out dying :c

as my main character :diddy: :c
You can download a new, unused-on-Wifi save file with everything completed. There's a link in the topic.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Fun FFAs everybody. Had an awesome time playing with y'all.

Fangblade

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3454-0350-2864
Brawl anyone? I haven't had nearly enough today.
FC:4601-6152-6229

Sweeeeet whenever you're ready.
Edit: I am totes not happy with my Diddy so I'm gonna go do homework on him lol. Good games man, that Link vs. TL match was surprisingly fun. I'll be looking for another match in a couple hours or so if you're still on. 'till next time buddy.

Last edited:

Jinx129

Smash Ace
NNID
Jinx129
3DS FC
3368-3418-9942
@So I Like Pie--you want to brawl? I am only a so-so player. FC: 4730-4642-8069
That is if the servers are working. I couldn't get in a while ago.

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
lol I'm not sure if we would wreck really, I suck at dubz XD. also have you done anything offline with link, becuz it looks like you could do quite well in offline tourneys. And not sure I'll be able to brawl today now cause I'm going somewhere as a family like right now so I don't know if I'll be back early enough to play. but eh, we'll see how it goes.
Oh shoot, I don't believe you saw my message, because I never directed it towards you, sorry man. I waited that time when you went to go with your family somewhere, and you never came, so I left an typed "enjoy the rest of your day" my fault on letting you think I was ignoring you. I don't do that to anyone. Want to brawl man? No one is on atm.

Disaster Master

Smash Journeyman
If you're up for some brawl, I want to have a few matches with you. I keep getting told that you and Zatch are super good.

Disaster Master

Smash Journeyman
4730-4642-8069 and it's under Jinx's name. I want to play some singles first, but if PHNX still wants to play, we can do doubles after a few matches if you're up for it.

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Sure man no problem, anyone is welcome to brawl. I'm no elitist like everyone else on Aib or some sort of place.

Edit: Yes man, it's no problem at all, : Teams, singles, FFA, Items, or doubles is no problem with me.

Last edited:

Jinx129

Smash Ace
NNID
Jinx129
3DS FC
3368-3418-9942
ok let me know when i can join, i have jinx's friend code so i should have you in my friends already
Well those two can't be on the same team. Since I am the worst player I need to team up with Change of Heart. You are decent and DM is real good. I need serious help though!
Yeah, we only have one left. We fried like four of them already! lol
@ N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣 N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣 ok if you and I team up? And DM & PHNX? I can really be bad at times....make stupid mistakes. DM says you are very good.

Hey give them a few more rounds. I will let you know.

Last edited:
Top Bottom