• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Fangblade

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3454-0350-2864
Sure I'll play him Jinx. Ready when DM is,

Edit: Shoot alright, I knew something was up. Yeah good games, hopefuly I didn't bore him, I can not handle fox lol.

Last edited:

Fangblade

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3454-0350-2864
How about some brawl, anyone?
Yessm. Let's play.

Edit: I've gotta run, always a pleasure playin' with ya. This lag is messing with my head lol. I move like a snail
Edit 2: I can play again if you want to go some more rounds.

Last edited:

T25XL

Smash Journeyman
Txl, I've waited for an hour now man, I'll leave here, but if you see me Online or Brawling, just join in. Have fun with your family man.
Ye dude, lol. I only went online for like 30 minutes XD well we can probably play today though. I don't have any plans. Btw are there any matches of you on youtube?

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Ye dude, lol. I only went online for like 30 minutes XD well we can probably play today though. I don't have any plans. Btw are there any matches of you on youtube?
I saw you yesterday and thought oh he's back, then after a few minutes you disconnect. I do have matches, but they suffer with a common disease called, saltyidous. Meaning players wont upload my good stuff, they will just upload any other match to keep it one stock only. I'll start to mobile record, why? Because It's not worth using my PVR, special music, haxs, and it's WiFi,I'll just upload it like that, I have a private video towards this MK vs my Link. It was done fast, but enjoy the game-play not the graphics and such. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JeThOMIVtzo&list=UUu-5nohe-PXOaY_vLgsY-og Was laggy as well, so my Di was bad.

Also, just type COH SSBB, and you'll find my matches, they're really boring btw and nothing special, the videos I upload aren't, it's just graphics and such meh. Have a nice day man.

Last edited:

gaborap

Smash Journeyman
I saw you yesterday and thought oh he's back, then after a few minutes you disconnect. I do have matches, but they suffer with a common disease called, saltyidous. Meaning players wont upload my good stuff, they will just upload any other match to keep it one stock only. I'll start to mobile record, why? Because It's not worth using my PVR, special music, haxs, and it's WiFi,I'll just upload it like that, I have a private video towards this MK vs my Link. It was done fast, but enjoy the game-play not the graphics and such. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JeThOMIVtzo&list=UUu-5nohe-PXOaY_vLgsY-og Was laggy as well, so my Di was bad.

Also, just type COH SSBB, and you'll find my matches, they're really boring btw and nothing special, the videos I upload aren't, it's just graphics and such meh. Have a nice day man.
If you need a guinea pig to use for a video just let me know and we can make it happen. I don't mind becoming infamous. :)

Fangblade

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3454-0350-2864
Ssbb anyone?

Edit: Ugh you and ChangeOfheart always make me choke up. I'm going back to reading my book lol. If you have any tips for me do share! I'm trying to get good with ZSS and Diddy, and of course TL. Had a lot of fun regardless of loosing most of those. Thanks for the games! I was laughing so hard when I played you olimar and you got me to the 100% and you were still at 0%. I was like 'wtfzors'

Last edited:

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Fascinating games, Fang. Really helped me practice guarding against Fort Toon Link. It was fun getting to play against you with more than one or two characters this time.

yessi

Smash Ace
NNID
Chonglers
Anybody want to brawl?

Actually, not right now

Last edited:

Fangblade

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3454-0350-2864
Sure, I'll set up a room then.
What's your friend code? Mine's FC:4601-6152-6229
'O', Ok booting up brawl now lol.
I'm getting an error code when I try to join your Game, I'm going to try restarting my wii

Edit: Bummer. ok GG's man. Your fox is on point, took some warming up to I need practice on that MU. I'm still a little clumsy but thank you!

Last edited:

Disaster Master

Smash Journeyman
What's your friend code? Mine's FC:4601-6152-6229
Nah I already have you. I play on the same wii as jinx. I'm the DM that played you a few days ago.

Edit: After that second DC I think I'm done. You're pretty good with all the projectiles. Half the time I'm stuck between them.

Last edited:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Ssbb anyone?

Edit: Ugh you and ChangeOfheart always make me choke up. I'm going back to reading my book lol. If you have any tips for me do share! I'm trying to get good with ZSS and Diddy, and of course TL. Had a lot of fun regardless of loosing most of those. Thanks for the games! I was laughing so hard when I played you olimar and you got me to the 100% and you were still at 0%. I was like 'wtfzors'
Just curious since I'm bored, who makes you more nervous to brawl against, man?

Fangblade

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3454-0350-2864
Just curious since I'm bored, who makes you more nervous to brawl against, man?
Zatch has a larger aray of characters to pummel me with but probably you. Your Ike (aka Godzilla) is a force to be reckoned with. lol. and that stutter-step/pivet-walk thing you did with Marth was fancy as hell. You know a lot of AT's that I've only glimpsed, it seems.

Last edited:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Zatch has a larger aray of characters to pummel me with but probably you. Your Ike (aka Godzilla) is a force to be reckoned with. lol. and that stutter-step/pivet-walk thing you did with Marth was fancy as hell. You know a lot of AT's that I've only glimpsed, it seems.
So I make you more nervous, okay, thanks for answering my question man.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

OH MY GOD I HAVEN'T BEEN HERE IN FOREVER! I missed this place ^0^ Does anybody wanna brawl? cx
Edit: It doesn't look like anyone wants to play right now o: I'll come back later cx

Last edited by a moderator:

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
@ Zatchiel Zatchiel : I didn't know which would hold more attraction for you, the man or the pony.

@XDanDan: I'm sure it's been a long six months, huh?

extremechiton

Smash Lord
NNID
Extremechiton
3DS FC
1590-4719-6526
Switch FC
SW 5498 9796 6766
just got a new router, i wanna test it out to see if it doesnt crash like my other one.
anyone up for some brawl?

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
just got a new router, i wanna test it out to see if it doesnt crash like my other one.
anyone up for some brawl?
I will. Just finished up with chores. I'll host soon (gonna see if ny dog has to do anything first).

extremechiton

Smash Lord
NNID
Extremechiton
3DS FC
1590-4719-6526
Switch FC
SW 5498 9796 6766
I will. Just finished up with chores. I'll host soon (gonna see if ny dog has to do anything first).
kk
edit:no dcs so far,

33min since my last edit, i think my internet is fixed.

Last edited:

Fangblade

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3454-0350-2864
Anyone else want to brawl?
I'll play ya DM.
Edit: I think it might be my end. Getting error codes when i try to get on Wifi, let me try it one more time.
Yep my internet is taking a lunch break. I'll have to play you another time.

Last edited:

Disaster Master

Smash Journeyman
Well so much for that. I think something's up with your internet tonight.

Edit: Still here if anyone else wants to play though. Er.. nevermind, guild wars time.

Last edited:

extremechiton

Smash Lord
NNID
Extremechiton
3DS FC
1590-4719-6526
Switch FC
SW 5498 9796 6766
Good games bro. You're getting better at adapting. Nice Olimar.
my friend also has a really good ike, though not at your level, i guess playing him is great pre-training for you.
he has started beating my kirby but he still has no answer for my zss.
i had slight lag at my end, unless olimar has lots of landing lag. i had no idea my olimar was so good :)

Edit: anyone wanna brawl?

Last edited:

Disaster Master

Smash Journeyman
I'll play with you extreme. I think I already have your fc. I'll host a room, it will be under jinx's name.

Top Bottom