• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
@Pony Boy/ChangeOfHeart: LOL, you're not missing out. I'm absolute trash now, which is why I feel the need to switch. Aside from a few victories with Sonic because no one knows the MU, the game feels foreign to me. I'd stick around if there were still guys like CrappyCola, Ruinn, ZMX, SUNNY-SENPAI <3, Red Savarin/Holopaw/whatever, and DAS to whip my ass into shape, but I don't think I'll get back to where I was with the Taunt Party crowd. Gotta go where the tryhards go!

Last edited:

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
naw it was way too late
Alright, are you going to be playing online, today? Is it still 6:00 Pst pm? I should be here this time at that time.

@ FoxBlaze71 FoxBlaze71 ,

I smoked DAS in the past and he never brawled me again, and Sunny sunny is too sacred to brawl me it seems. I have no idea who those other brawlers are btw. Alright man, good luck with PM.

Last edited:

T25XL

Smash Journeyman
Alright, are you going to be playing online, today? Is it still 6:00 Pst pm? I should be here this time at that time.

I smoked DAS in the past and he never brawled me again, and Sunny sunny is too sacred to brawl me it seems. I have no idea who those other brawlers are btw. Alright man, good luck with PM.
yea and it always will be, I'm on now too but not for long.

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord

Sunny seems dead ATM. No idea where he went. Thanks for the good wishes, though.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
yea and it always will be, I'm on now too but not for long.
Okay, meet me back here at 6:00, if anything happens, I will be sure to message you and apologize for something came up atm.

He hasn't came here in a long time and same for me, busy with life and stuff. Alright man, if you ever change your mind and want to brawl me, let me know. Have a nice day.

Last edited:

Disaster Master

Smash Journeyman
Alright I have a hacked wii and only a few weeks to play brawl, so if anyone wants to brawl tonight let me know.

yessi

Smash Ace
NNID
Chonglers
Oh I thought you snagged it from a post above like i did.

Anyway its 2282-3328-9612

GGs ChangeOfHeart dude you are soo good like seriously you're soo fast and you would read every single habit that I have. Im serious, if I were to be playing the way i would normally play i would have been getting 3 stocked every single game. You really know the match up very well to know every single habit that a lucario player has. Also your Ike, Kirby, and Link are on point, even with all that lag. It was pretty amazing just watching you play.

Last edited:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Oh I thought you snagged it from a post above like i did.

Anyway its 2282-3328-9612

GGs ChangeOfHeart dude you are soo good like seriously you're soo fast and you would read every single habit that I have. Im serious, if I were to be playing the way i would normally play i would have been getting 3 stocked every single game. You really know the match up very well to know every single habit that a lucario player has. Also your Ike, Kirby, and Link are on point, even with all that lag. It was pretty amazing just watching you play.
Thanks a lot man, I great-y appreciate your generosity, but I don't want to be an arrogant person, but this isn't my limit, it's barely a few steps really, once we get a better connection, you'll find out what I mean, thank you, I brawled Trela before on WiFi, and ever since I beat him, no Lucario can really push me down tbh. I just know what he will do, he will either dair or air dodge in mid air, fair to dair as a combo starter, and abuse Aura spheres. And um, I can go faster than that... but thank you either way man. Your Lucario was good as well. Here's what everyone does against me to win, yes, you need to play like this if you ever want to beat me with Lucario, baby strings and shield grabs, then once I'm forced to go in and stuff, then you can fsmash more and all that Cario stuff. My Kirby same thing, you haven't seen my best as well as my Link, I'm also a Link main btw. I will work harder to bare the lag and do some crazy wow stuff next time. Thanks for the games man. Have a nice day.

Last edited:

Fangblade

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3454-0350-2864

Anybody on? To play Brawl? Maybe?

FC: 3055-4267-9744
Yo orbot, I'll play you. You host?

Edit: I just had to go change some of my controls around, but looks like you're off. It was fun though, I think we're pretty evenly matched. Play you again sometime, GGs.

Last edited:

ShaDoW4408

Smash Journeyman
NNID
shadow4408
3DS FC
3668-9102-9707
Need one more player for PM dubz 1593-8646-9937

Last edited:

Fangblade

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3454-0350-2864
Brawl anyone? I'll be available for a while.
FC: 4601-6152-6229

T25XL

Smash Journeyman
Thanks a lot man, I great-y appreciate your generosity, but I don't want to be an arrogant person, but this isn't my limit, it's barely a few steps really, once we get a better connection, you'll find out what I mean, thank you, I brawled Trela before on WiFi, and ever since I beat him, no Lucario can really push me down tbh. I just know what he will do, he will either dair or air dodge in mid air, fair to dair as a combo starter, and abuse Aura spheres. And um, I can go faster than that... but thank you either way man. Your Lucario was good as well. Here's what everyone does against me to win, yes, you need to play like this if you ever want to beat me with Lucario, baby strings and shield grabs, then once I'm forced to go in and stuff, then you can fsmash more and all that Cario stuff. My Kirby same thing, you haven't seen my best as well as my Link, I'm also a Link main btw. I will work harder to bare the lag and do some crazy wow stuff next time. Thanks for the games man. Have a nice day.
yo dude, I couldn't reply becuz my phone wouldn't let me log in to smashboards here so I couldn't respond, but I'll have to say. Dat link doe lol. I was happy I got to brawl you, I didn't go mario since I kinda thought there would be lag, but instead I just got some bs inputs, lol. but the connection is godlike just like the set between me and wafty, so I may go mario today if you wanna brawl again. I just can't login to smashboards so there really has to be someplace else we can talk.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
yo dude, I couldn't reply becuz my phone wouldn't let me log in to smashboards here so I couldn't respond, but I'll have to say. Dat link doe lol. I was happy I got to brawl you, I didn't go mario since I kinda thought there would be lag, but instead I just got some bs inputs, lol. but the connection is godlike just like the set between me and wafty, so I may go mario today if you wanna brawl again. I just can't login to smashboards so there really has to be someplace else we can talk.
Ha ha, thanks a lot man, ah, I don't know about godlike, but it was very good, a godlike connection is brawling Zork now that's a godlike connection. I really hate Link dittos on WiFi and in general. Any person can win it, and all you have to do is Gale Link's recovery and you won. I couldn't do anything worth saving, my Link felt slow and didn't do my special strings and stuff, hopefully today it will change, and it was too dry for my taste. Sure, just meet back here, and we'll get to brawl once more. Thank you for your generosity towards my Link, but this isn't even close to my limit, ask King Dedede, he will either hide because he can't believe he got murdered by a Link against his D3. Just typing to show Link is very underrated, and he can shine. Yes, I look forward to brawling your Mario today, I'll use my Ike and Kirby next, and other characters. And we should 2vs2 against Nine and Dark Falco, we'll wreck for sure. Have a good day man.

Last edited:

T25XL

Smash Journeyman
Ha ha, thanks a lot man, ah, I don't know about godlike, but it was very good, a godlike connection is brawling Zork now that's a godlike connection. I really hate Link dittos on WiFi and in general. Any person can win it, and all you have to do is Gale Link's recovery and you won. I couldn't do anything worth saving, my Link felt slow and didn't do my special strings and stuff, hopefully today it will change, and it was too dry for my taste. Sure, just meet back here, and we'll get to brawl once more. Thank you for your generosity towards my Link, but this isn't even close to my limit, ask King Dedede, he will either hide because he can't believe he got murdered by a Link against his D3. Just typing to show Link is very underrated, and he can shine. Yes, I look forward to brawling your Mario today, I'll use my Ike and Kirby next, and other characters. And we should 2vs2 against Nine and Dark Falco, we'll wreck for sure. Have a good day man.
lol I'm not sure if we would wreck really, I suck at dubz XD. also have you done anything offline with link, becuz it looks like you could do quite well in offline tourneys. And not sure I'll be able to brawl today now cause I'm going somewhere as a family like right now so I don't know if I'll be back early enough to play. but eh, we'll see how it goes.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
lol I'm not sure if we would wreck really, I suck at dubz XD. also have you done anything offline with link, becuz it looks like you could do quite well in offline tourneys. And not sure I'll be able to brawl today now cause I'm going somewhere as a family like right now so I don't know if I'll be back early enough to play. but eh, we'll see how it goes.
Nah we would, my Gnw, Kirby, and Ike destroy, but my Gnw and Kirby are on a whole different level. Dark Falco even told me how I need to go offline and stuff. My Link would change that for sure, and I would no doubt play different than WiFi for sure, unfortunately, I'm too busy here, College will be open in a few days, so, yes. I still always try to make it to some, but I always fail, one day it will happen. Alright man, no problem, have fun with your family, I'll still be there at 6:00 here, so if you can, cool. If you can't, oh well.

Last edited:

Fangblade

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3454-0350-2864
Brawl anyone? My diddy is itching for a fight!
FC: 4601-6152-6229

Top Bottom