• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Fangblade

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3454-0350-2864
Where was everyone yestarday! Lol Is anyone up to play? Let me know. I'll be on here all day (and night)
My FC: 4601-6152-6229

Jinx129

Smash Ace
NNID
Jinx129
3DS FC
3368-3418-9942
Where was everyone yestarday! Lol Is anyone up to play? Let me know. I'll be on here all day (and night)
My FC: 4601-6152-6229
You can join us on a ffa if you like. we have room for one more or we can do teams?

Fangblade

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3454-0350-2864
You can join us on a ffa if you like. we have room for one more or we can do teams?
I'm down for anything. I tried joining but then you went off line. If you guys are doing 1 vs 1 that's Ok, don't want to butt in.
Regardless I'll be here... Sharpening my Fangs!
Edit: Ok extreme it's you and me man. My FC is 4601-6152-6229, I'm adding you now.

Last edited:

Jinx129

Smash Ace
NNID
Jinx129
3DS FC
3368-3418-9942
I'm down for anything. I tried joining but then you went off line. If you guys are doing 1 vs 1 that's Ok, don't want to butt in.
We dc'd but setting back up.
Edit: Okay it will be us against you two.
@ Fangblade Fangblade join when you can get in between our matches. DM is really good, I suck, so it should balance out! lol

Last edited:

extremechiton

Smash Lord
NNID
Extremechiton
3DS FC
1590-4719-6526
Switch FC
SW 5498 9796 6766
We dc'd but setting back up.
Edit: Okay it will be us against you two.
@ Fangblade Fangblade join when you can get in between our matches. DM is really good, I suck, so it should balance out! lol
I'm also pretty decent so should it be one good player teamed up with on not so good?

extremechiton

Smash Lord
NNID
Extremechiton
3DS FC
1590-4719-6526
Switch FC
SW 5498 9796 6766
Edit: Ok extreme it's you and me man. My FC is 4601-6152-6229, I'm adding you now.
What color?

Fangblade

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3454-0350-2864
What color?
Green. My bad lol
EDIT: Yeah turn on friendly fire. Makes it fairer.
Me and XTREM both chose lucas lol. What a coincidence. Guess we can't do duos on team battles?
EDIT 2: Yeah that was great! Glad we got around to playing. GG, and props to DM's fox.
EDIT 3???: Great games XTREME! I'm taking a break. I'll be on later if you want 2 Brawl

Last edited:

Jinx129

Smash Ace
NNID
Jinx129
3DS FC
3368-3418-9942
Just realized we didn't have team attack on. Dc'd anyways though. Will rehost and remember that this time.

Jinx129

Smash Ace
NNID
Jinx129
3DS FC
3368-3418-9942
Dc'd again but i think we are done for tonight. Thanks guys. Great games and great fun. Taunt Party On!

Jinx129

Smash Ace
NNID
Jinx129
3DS FC
3368-3418-9942
Green. My bad lol
EDIT: Yeah turn on friendly fire. Makes it fairer.
Me and XTREM both chose lucas lol. What a coincidence. Guess we can't do duos on team battles?
EDIT 2: Yeah that was great! Glad we got around to playing. GG, and props to DM's fox.
I know slaughters me the whole time on practice stage.

Nintendo Fan

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Gamer-Robert1498
3DS FC
3050-7577-7020
Has anyone been on Basic Brawl lately and noticed the obnoxious attitudes some of the people have? Like, people really need to calm down when they kill a computer in the last second and rub it in your face like there's no tomorrow with taunts or running away after getting a ridiculous kill as a jigglypuff. I saw a red peach the other day who kept spamming smash attacks and when she lost she left the match only to return after another two brawls (the only reason I didn't leave was because there was someone else who was ok) to rage quit. And then there's people who act like they're not there to suddenly spam attack you when you get close or put item hacks or something. It's like these people think they can do whatever now that it's on a private server.

Sure basic brawl has always been this way, but it's as if the people who can hack their Wiis are suddenly morally superior to everyone else and to me just come off as really snobbish...figure this as complaining, but anyone else who knows me knows that I'm not one to complain and that I rarely get mad when losing. I just have seen a lot of these people, and there not the regular basic brawlers I used to know...
-_-

Last edited:

Fangblade

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3454-0350-2864
Sure man,

0903 5382 1196
Right on I'm adding you now. Give me 5 minutes.
EDIT: -Phew- That was a workout. You're charaters are all very solid! especially you G&W. He has no lag it seemed lol. It was a pleasure playing with you. If you have any pointers feel free to share.

Last edited:

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Alright man and you be the host.

Edit: Good games man, good Toonlink, WiFi too stupid against my Link, so I just chose my other characters, used Snake the most, because I haven't used him in a long time, my Grenade game is pretty decent I guess, ha ha. Thanks for the games man.

Last edited:

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
EDIT: -Phew- That was a workout. You're charaters are all very solid! especially you G&W. He has no lag it seemed lol. It was a pleasure playing with you. If you have any pointers feel free to share.
Thanks a lot man, yes, it's either my Kirby, Ike, Gnw, Toon, Link sometimes, and the rest of the cast. It's mostly Kirby, Gnw, and Ike anyway. Use Zair man, and back air more without the up tilts, WiFi made me get trapped in the up tilts, but then I started jumping once the connection got better. That's pretty much it really. The rest is just Tech skill and techniques, best thing is to just watch other videos, it's better than writing an article. You wont get confused at some points, and you be watching actual Game-play to begin with. Some people like me just teach themselves everything, that's just because of Melee and stuff. Learning Melee makes Brawl cake to learn. But for you, watching videos is the best thing, watch videos and contact me about this or that, I'll be glad to help you out man.

Last edited:

Jinx129

Smash Ace
NNID
Jinx129
3DS FC
3368-3418-9942
I can't ever seem to get more than one person at a time.
That was supposed to be a reply to Nintendo Fan.

Last edited:

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
Sounds good, but I'm gonna be free as a bird, LOL. My new FC is 1466 2891 4377.

Edit: Well, I think you officially own my soul now. GGs Timmy, I probably sucked a lot less last time we fought, LOL. Any advice? I've found that I'm having to relearn everything.

Last edited:

yoshi8984

Smash Lord
NNID
TimmyTendo
Switch FC
SW-6176-0583-0131
GGs Foxblaze! Let me give you some advice (well mainly for Fox cause I love the Fox MU :p).

- This is one of the biggest things you kept doing wrong; mix-up your Fox Illusions, because often times, I try to read it. Either with a Yo-Yo, PK Thunder, F-Smash, or an aerial (usually B-air).

- If you see me PK Thundering on the ground and you're up high, chances are I'm trying to read your landing. You can shine stall more to lower the risk of getting hit by PKT2.
Also, try to learn about my PKT mindgames.

- You were getting fairly U-Smash hungry, and I barely saw you using D-Smash. Try to space better with the former (and make it less obvious), and try to use the latter more.

- If you catch me in a U-Tilt juggle and I SDI in front of you, you can try a shieldgrab.

- You can also try Shine Stalling to make me whiff a U-air and then follow up with your D-air.

Last edited:

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
Cool ****, thanks. Yeah, my mixups definitely aren't as good as they once were, but I'll work on that. Much appreciated!

yessi

Smash Ace
NNID
Chonglers
Someone wanna brawl? Havent had any time to go on this week and i think now is one of my few chances that I have

yessi

Smash Ace
NNID
Chonglers
Ok sure

2282 3328 9621 9612

My bad, flipped the last 2 numbers. Had my mind on something else lol

GGs Kamo you have a good ZSS only thing i would add is to use her jab more often. Sometimes we would be in a close quarters situation and you would do something like a dsmash while I was well in your jab range. It beats everything i have being that close. You could jab OoS also to avoid being stuck in there. Also I think you could even use it out of a dash attack iirc.

Last edited:

Kamo.

Smash Apprentice
Ok sure

2282 3328 9621 9612

My bad, flipped the last 2 numbers. Had my mind on something else lol
Good games, Entro. I think you had the best of me in the first few matches or so, but I felt like you stopped doing certain things later on that were working for you.

Edit: Unless you weren't using your main or something. There was also some lag that could have affected things.

Yeah, I guess I do tend to sit in shield too much. You had some good pressure on me in those situations.

Last edited:

Fangblade

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3454-0350-2864
Who's up for some mad ssbb gaming? P.S. not sure of the quality of my internet so you might want to host.
FC: 4601-6152-6229

Top Bottom