• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Orbot

Smash Cadet
I'll play ya Orbot.
Each time we hit each other with bananas i always crack up. Its like watching the end of the Kick Ass movie.
And the reason for me going kirby the whole time is because ive been playing return to dreamland with my little brother and sister. I kind of dig the character.

Anyways those wore some good games except that u should try to keep those bananas and armor pieces away from me, but then again the lag doesnt help much. Im horrible with diddy, toon link and ZSS so i dont really know.

definitely lets play again soon.

Last edited:

Jinx129

Smash Ace
NNID
Jinx129
3DS FC
3368-3418-9942
DM? Okay then

GGs DM your fox is definitely fast and your wolf is pretty scary to approach.

And GGs Jinx for the first few games that you were around
Yeah, ggs. Sorry I bailed but I was seriously outmatched and me hands hurt! DM was ready to play anyway. Your Mario is too good for me. I watched most of your guys' matches and have to agree Wolf was looking pretty scarey.

Thanks everyone for playing last night. You all are wonderful!

yoshi8984

Smash Lord
NNID
TimmyTendo
Switch FC
SW-6176-0583-0131
Alright, your FC? I'll host once I see you on! :)

Edit: Hosting now!
You should see my FC in my sig, it's 1504-5511-7250.

Last edited:

yoshi8984

Smash Lord
NNID
TimmyTendo
Switch FC
SW-6176-0583-0131
I'm done, GGs PHNX.

Some advice for you though; stop rolling so much. I kept on baiting you cause I knew you'd roll into it lol
Also... Don't shoot an Aura Sphere from a long distance cause Ness will have more than enough time to absorb/reflect it. :p

@ Zatchiel Zatchiel - How can you resist this ADORABLE furry offering a cup of coffee and its SHINY eyes?! :3

Last edited:

PHNX

Smash Apprentice
I'm done, GGs PHNX.

Some advice for you though; stop rolling so much. I kept on baiting you cause I knew you'd roll into it lol
Also... Don't shoot an Aura Sphere from a long distance cause Ness will have more than enough time to absorb/reflect it. :p

@ Zatchiel Zatchiel - How can you resist this ADORABLE furry offering a cup of coffee and its SHINY eyes?! :3
yeah thanks for the advice, i noticed both of those, especially the rolling, but i couldnt stop myself XD ive been doing it for so long i forgot how else to approach evry time i started a roll i would do something remarkably similar to homer simpson when he says "Doh!" i need to work on that a lot, but for now, this is why i play lucario, and why i wish i could play people offline where it lagless. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5I8iJ3cBs8

PHNX

Smash Apprentice
the problem im facing is that cpu's are to predictable and dont adapt, but online theres to much of a time delay to play your best, but was that officially the best lucario youve ever seen or what? those reverse aura spheres, those pivot grabs all that total BS he pulled on ally was so fricken awesome!

Disaster Master

Smash Journeyman
How was the connection anyway? When I brawl him, it's mostly lag frames and stuff. Though it's a shame, I'd like to see his all in a good connection as the same with I.
Works for me. But then again, my router is less than a year old now, so I usually have good connections.

the problem im facing is that cpu's are to predictable and dont adapt, but online theres to much of a time delay to play your best, but was that officially the best lucario youve ever seen or what? those reverse aura spheres, those pivot grabs all that total BS he pulled on ally was so fricken awesome!
Don't know how else you could become adaptable aside from practicing. I used to like to play basic brawl just because of how many different people I could fight.

PHNX

Smash Apprentice
How was the connection anyway? When I brawl him, it's mostly lag frames and stuff. Though it's a shame, I'd like to see his all in a good connection as the same with I.
yeah there wasnt a big problem, only small delay in the inputs, unfortunately for lucario those are very crucial for mind games utilizing B-Reversals, which is my specialty. I also have to use an adaptor for the gamecube controller because the version of black wii that i have doesnt have gamecube ports so the adaptor maps the controls to those of the classic controller. the analog sticks are slightly different in size making it it slightly less reactive and harder to do u-tilts and f-tilts along with short hopping.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Anybody up to play? Reverted back to tilt stick for whatever reason and have been doing even better today.

Jinx129

Smash Ace
NNID
Jinx129
3DS FC
3368-3418-9942
Works for me. But then again, my router is less than a year old now, so I usually have good connections.

Don't know how else you could become adaptable aside from practicing. I used to like to play basic brawl just because of how many different people I could fight.
Your router? Hmmmm....

Oops...doubled up there.....my bad.
DM can't join your brawl Zatch. And she wants to know what is meant by rotations.

Last edited:
Top Bottom