• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

silverlining

Smash Rookie
I'll Brawl Silvy (im a bit rusty and need a little practice :p)
Sure! I noticed you trekked over to the pm scene, glad you didn't decide to fleet. :p

Dan, is this 2minute thing intentional? XD You know in brawl you have to change it manually. I can jam I guess ifyou are into it.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Sure! I noticed you trekked over to the pm scene, glad you didn't decide to fleet. :p

Dan, is this 2minute thing intentional? XD You know in brawl you have to change it manually. I can jam I guess ifyou are into it.
Oh, I didnt notice :p i'll change it next match :p

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
Naturally! I'm currently hosting a lobby :)
GGs Saimunn you got my Falco, but it was so anti climatic I tripped right in front of your smash attack lol. Glad they taken that off in the new Smash lol. Our connection as usual wasn't good, but it was playable so sorry about it.

Good job though you certainly held your own and did better than the other times. You came close quite a few times to beating me especially with Pit and MK. ZSS stole my stock in the Peach vs her match lol.

Glad I got to play you again.

Edit: You finally took a game from me as well lol. I just thought about it, so let's see if it becomes a consistent thing in future matches.

Last edited:

Saimunn93

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Saimunn93
GGs Saimunn you got my Falco, but it was so anti climatic I tripped right in front of your smash attack lol. Glad they taken that off in the new Smash lol. Our connection as usual wasn't good, but it was playable so sorry about it.

Good job though you certainly held your own and did better than the other times. You came close quite a few times to beating me especially with Pit and MK. ZSS stole my stock in the Peach vs her match lol.

Glad I got to play you again.
..What a memorable day. A day of triumph, glory and prevalence.. The day which indulged me with the impeccable power of thus sizeable magnitude to finally (albeit once) be victorious in a match.. My eyes must have been deceiving me, because I still felt like I was being tossed about with no remorse XD

Anyways, great games man! Been a while since we've played, so it's good to encounter you once again. The connection hasn't improved whatsoever during the elapsed time span, but it most certainly was playable. For WiFi terms it's actually decent I think? And don't apologise for that silly; it might as well be my own feeble connection which is detrimental to the connectivity...

As for the games themselves; I've gone back to my roots with :pit:; allegedly my former main or something (or originally my main). I'm opting to develop my :pit:-game with the new Smash in prospect, and I have always had a weak spot for the Winged Gladiator ;3. But because I haven't been playing him (or Brawl in general) lately, I'm a tad rusty, as you might've noticed.. I mean some of those reckless subsequent smash attacks with :pit: were quite uncalled for .____.
Nevertheless, I'm still in ecstasy due to that one victory, despite the last stock of your :falco: being confiscated by Sakurai himself xd. Speaking of your :falco:: dat ****'s neat man.. I like how you hover around with d-airs and tech-chase along with it! And that ultimate d-air into u-air against my :pit: in a certain match was just the icing ontop of the cake man..

Additionally, you deserve the credits for that slick :marth: and repeatedly astounding, ever mesmerising princess of yours; I mean holy sh-.. If it wasn't for :metaknight:'s tornado, I would've been absolutely helpless against her rofl xd

Lastly, as regards :zerosuitsamus:: sigh.. Nevermind the matches against her, because those games were simply dismal :S. Sometimes I just operate much better with characters of a certain nature at a certain time than on other days, idk.. Sounds a bit implausible perhaps, but well, guess that ''off-days'' truly exist.

But good games altogether, and I'm looking forward to the next ones!

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
..What a memorable day. A day of triumph, glory and prevalence.. The day which indulged me with the impeccable power of thus sizeable magnitude to finally (albeit once) be victorious in a match.. My eyes must have been deceiving me, because I still felt like I was being tossed about with no remorse XD

Anyways, great games man! Been a while since we've played, so it's good to encounter you once again. The connection hasn't improved whatsoever during the elapsed time span, but it most certainly was playable. For WiFi terms it's actually decent I think? And don't apologise for that silly; it might as well be my own feeble connection which is detrimental to the connectivity...

As for the games themselves; I've gone back to my roots with :pit:; allegedly my former main or something (or originally my main). I'm opting to develop my :pit:-game with the new Smash in prospect, and I have always had a weak spot for the Winged Gladiator ;3. But because I haven't been playing him (or Brawl in general) lately, I'm a tad rusty, as you might've noticed.. I mean some of those reckless subsequent smash attacks with :pit: were quite uncalled for .____.
Nevertheless, I'm still in ecstasy due to that one victory, despite the last stock of your :falco: being confiscated by Sakurai himself xd. Speaking of your :falco:: dat ****'s neat man.. I like how you hover around with d-airs and tech-chase along with it! And that ultimate d-air into u-air against my :pit: in a certain match was just the icing ontop of the cake man..

Additionally, you deserve the credits for that slick :marth: and repeatedly astounding, ever mesmerising princess of yours; I mean holy sh-.. If it wasn't for :metaknight:'s tornado, I would've been absolutely helpless against her rofl xd

Lastly, as regards :zerosuitsamus:: sigh.. Nevermind the matches against her, because those games were simply dismal :S. Sometimes I just operate much better with characters of a certain nature at a certain time than on other days, idk.. Sounds a bit implausible perhaps, but well, guess that ''off-days'' truly exist.

But good games altogether, and I'm looking forward to the next ones!
I like the way you put things in posts lol. Thanks for the compliments, and you got plenty going for you as well. I didn't know Pit was your original main, but you definitely understand how to use him.

With ZSS you just have to see what happens next time. Might be completely on point.

Until next time Saimunn.

silverlining

Smash Rookie
Oh, I didnt notice :p i'll change it next match :p
Good games! Proud of you and that comboing. :D Did you like my upb skillz during that last one there? xD; I really need to work on that.
I will eventually try to Sheik against your Pitch in a hopefully more successful endeavor. :p

Would anyone else like to brool?

D

Deleted member

Good games! Proud of you and that comboing. :D Did you like my upb skillz during that last one there? xD; I really need to work on that.
I will eventually try to Sheik against your Pitch in a hopefully more successful endeavor. :p

Good games Silvy! :) Dem upb skillz are totes amazing! x) That Sheik was great and Toon Link was great too! (You kept bullying my Yoshi ._. #CrueltyToDinos xD)

Last edited by a moderator:

HYP3R

Smash Lord
GGs Diddy. I didn't want to wait because that was the last match for me anyway.

I'll play Silver

silverlining

Smash Rookie
Good games Silvy! :) Dem upb skillz are totes amazing! x) That Sheik was great and Toon Link was great too! (You kept bullying my Yoshi ._. #CrueltyToDinos xD)
Edit: Dott, I will play PM :p
Dam str8 son! I be goin to tourney wit that skillz.
Ahh, I meant to say that to you - be careful with using his specials. Egg roll and downb (bomb? Whatever it's called). They can be punished kind of easily as you saw so just be careful. Also the rolling, instead of rolling towards me just walk. It's quicker and you can react faster. And bro, you gotta di jab . Basically when you're caught in one try wiggling your analog stick around instead of hoping for priority hits/waiting for me to end it.
Hmmm.... I think that about covers it. I hope to play you again soon. :D

Edit: Cool hyp, could you give me like... 10 minutes though? Need to do something. ^^

D

Deleted member

Dam str8 son! I be goin to tourney wit that skillz.
Ahh, I meant to say that to you - be careful with using his specials. Egg roll and downb (bomb? Whatever it's called). They can be punished kind of easily as you saw so just be careful. Also the rolling, instead of rolling towards me just walk. It's quicker and you can react faster. And bro, you gotta di jab . Basically when you're caught in one try wiggling your analog stick around instead of hoping for priority hits/waiting for me to end it.
Hmmm.... I think that about covers it. I hope to play you again soon. :D
I will be sure to practice ;) Gracias for the advice and I hope to play you again soon too ^_^

Dott

Smash Ace
Great games jig, the matches vs fox were he best. I can't believe i won, i don't use c. Falcon so much.

Anyone else project m?

D

Deleted member

Great games jig, the matches vs fox were he best. I can't believe i won, i don't use c. Falcon so much.

Anyone else project m?
I'll play you :p (just give me 5 minutes to finish up a chore :p)
Edit: Are you still there? If so, im online

Last edited by a moderator:

Dott

Smash Ace
Good games dan, i think you tried to choose skyworld, but i change that stage for the megaman stage.

D

Deleted member

Good games dan, i think you tried to choose skyworld, but i change that stage for the megaman stage.
Good games Dott :) That was a good C. Falcon and Sheik, but I didnt pick skyworld, I picked FD :p either way, the matches were fun :D

silverlining

Smash Rookie
Goddamn you Hyp! I wish that last dair hadn't been on the stage. And my farore's, if i had aimed a little more to the left before casting... Ugh! I'm not even going to quote you! #extremesalt
Lol, great games though! I hope the way my Kirby has developed made you somewhat proud! I got a little bair happy though, I know, and i could've used more fair. xD and of course, any words of wisdom you'd care to extend.

HYP3R

Smash Lord
Goddamn you Hyp! I wish that last dair hadn't been on the stage. And my farore's, if i had aimed a little more to the left before casting... Ugh! I'm not even going to quote you! #extremesalt
Lol, great games though! I hope the way my Kirby has developed made you somewhat proud! I got a little bair happy though, I know, and i could've used more fair. xD and of course, any words of wisdom you'd care to extend.
I can't even figure out how you play with Kirby anymore.Sometimes you will be in my face all the time and sometimes you'll wait for me at the other side of the stage. It was really confusing and I had to keep changing my playstyle because of it. Which is good I guess? Idk anymore. I feel stupid trying to give you kirby advice when I couldn't win the ditto half of the time.

Ike too OP, but I think you figured out how to stop him near the end.
I get juggled too much with bowser which is why I don't like using him often.
Your Zelda is LK happy, I can't even land that many in training.

Fun games regardless.

Top Bottom