• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
oooo true good point. wow your right that is why i was getting hit so much when going for my fairs, i have to mix it up. im just so used to playing with my one friend all the time who adapted to me rushing Fairs so much i kinda forgot to mix it up. thanks man your alot of help

Yeah Marth that type of character he just needs to know when to use attacks. Make sure they're precise or otherwise he'll end up destroying himself.

I do think you got a lot of potential, and currently I think you'll give majority of the people here a run for their money tbh. Become the other Marth player who tears me up online lol.

Haven't fought him in forever though.

LoveandBacon

Smash Cadet
NNID
Lithiums
adding, hosting

EDIT: Sorry dude, way too laggy, plus I dont like items.

you wanna play me and my housemate?
GGs Joey~ And housemate haha

Your Yoshi continues to be the one I have the most trouble with. It's tough for me to predict his movements x_x

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
Yeah as much as I hate meta knight I will say he is harder to use than ppl think but none the less GGs and I know how to use ganon lol
I would disagree with that, it takes like no skill to play MK. Don't misconstrue that to mean that I think MK players are unskilled because I definitely don't, I'm just saying he's not a very technical character and I don't see why so many people seem to think that he is.

Snailtopus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
JoeySnail
GGs Joey~ And housemate haha

Your Yoshi continues to be the one I have the most trouble with. It's tough for me to predict his movements x_x

lol, thanks man. My housemarte, Mike, plays Wolf, Fox, DDD, and sometimes Toon Link. Those were some really one-sided matches... I hate to make excuses, but the fact of the matter is.... he and I are a little bit too drunk yo play brawl rigyt now lol. Next time I'll be 100% sober and ready to whoop you I swear =P

LoveandBacon

Smash Cadet
NNID
Lithiums
lol, thanks man. My housemarte, Mike, plays Wolf, Fox, DDD, and sometimes Toon Link. Those were some really one-sided matches... I hate to make excuses, but the fact of the matter is.... he and I are a little bit too drunk yo play brawl rigyt now lol. Next time I'll be 100% sober and ready to whoop you I swear =P
So you're smashing while smashed? Interesting haha :p

Snailtopus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
JoeySnail
So you're smashing while smashed? Interesting haha :p
lol, yeah wasn't the best idea. Still put up some decent fights yo, lol we used to be so much more evenly matched. I think a big problem is that I apply a lot of his habits tobyou just because you use the same character. But you are so much more aware of the metagame that I end up paying dearly for my assumptions...

LoveandBacon

Smash Cadet
NNID
Lithiums
lol, yeah wasn't the best idea. Still put up some decent fights yo, lol we used to be so much more evenly matched. I think a big problem is that I apply a lot of his habits tobyou just because you use the same character. But you are so much more aware of the metagame that I end up paying dearly for my assumptions...
I can see how that would give you trouble... Just gotta get used to playing me again :3

Snailtopus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
JoeySnail
I can see how that would give you trouble... Just gotta get used to playing me again :3
Working on it =P I also play the game much less often nowadays, now that midterms are approaching and I've got a couple of personal issues going on =\. But you are still one of my favorite people to brawl against =]. We have a history, mannn

LoveandBacon

Smash Cadet
NNID
Lithiums
Working on it =P I also play the game much less often nowadays, now that midterms are approaching and I've got a couple of personal issues going on =\. But you are still one of my favorite people to brawl against =]. We have a history, mannn
For real though. And we just so happened to become members here on the same day xD

Snailtopus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
JoeySnail
For real though. And we just so happened to become members here on the same day xD
!!! What are the chances? Lol. Your Wolf got so good btw. Your spacing hs always been so on point, but now your awareness and timing seems to have caught up and just, damn dude

Codyyy

Smash Apprentice
Yeah Marth that type of character he just needs to know when to use attacks. Make sure they're precise or otherwise he'll end up destroying himself.

I do think you got a lot of potential, and currently I think you'll give majority of the people here a run for their money tbh. Become the other Marth player who tears me up online lol.

Haven't fought him in forever though.
yaeh dude i really have the determination to be the best, i'm training with the best in central florida right now, as well as learning on wifi

BrosUnited

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BrosUnited
Idk what to say man. Those are some scary low tiers you got there. How the hell do I fight Mario? I'll figure it out eventually haha. GG's

Also, today I learned how ridiculous Ike's jab is
GG's man! I really missed brawling you :D. Really nice Sheik dude; I got wrecked a lot in the beginning xD. Leave it Fox to end a winning streak.. I guess I have to thank you, he's finally out of my mains now. I'm done with him >__>

Snailtopus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
JoeySnail
GG's man! I really missed brawling you :D. Really nice Sheik dude; I got wrecked a lot in the beginning xD. Leave it Fox to end a winning streak.. I guess I have to thank you, he's finally out of my mains now. I'm done with him >__>
Sad day. I like brawling your Fox... He was easy =P. I understand what you mean though. I never play Snake anymore cause I keep getting owned every time I play him. I want to pick up another low tier character, but who....

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
Sad day. I like brawling your Fox... He was easy =P. I understand what you mean though. I never play Snake anymore cause I keep getting owned every time I play him. I want to pick up another low tier character, but who....
I'd recommend Lucas or Luigi, even though they're low tier I feel like they're both severely underrated based on their meta-games and MU spread they should be at least mid tier, but probably closer to upper mid tier.

Amical

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Amical
3DS FC
1306-6214-4139
Brawl, anyone? :p

Edit: Still searching~

BrosUnited

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BrosUnited
Ace:

GG's RobO! Look like my experience gain finally paid off :p. My Mario did really well this time, managed to get a 3-stock. :D. Sorry for leaving early Robo and Hound, I have to go to work now ;c

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
GGs, it took me a couple of matches to figure out that Luigi! xD

Anyone else want to brawl? :3
No offense, but from what I could tell you weren't really reading me at all, the matches you won you were still letting me get away with the same stuff, it's just really easy for MK to gimp Luigi offstage.

Edit: And let me clarify that I'm not salty about that at all, that's the risk I run by playing Luigi, and in case my post came off as offensive, I didn't mean for it to be at all, I was just stating my observations about the matches. Also, sorry for the double post.

Amical

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Amical
3DS FC
1306-6214-4139
No offense, but from what I could tell you weren't really reading me at all, the matches you won you were still letting me get away with the same stuff, it's just really easy for MK to gimp Luigi offstage.
I know, I know. I still have to train my brain to react fast enough in brawls. I felt as if I knew what you were going to do the entire time, and I kept predicting you correctly, but I never responded quickly enough. So that's the real problem I have there. xD

Edit: I'll play, CJ. :3

CJ Dunnick

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4382-2506-5223
L
I know, I know. I still have to train my brain to react fast enough in brawls. I felt as if I knew what you were going to do the entire time, and I kept predicting you correctly, but I never responded quickly enough. So that's the real problem I have there. xD

Edit: I'll play, CJ. :3
ets go

CourageHound

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4441-9748-5261
GGs Rob0!
I need to play with my mains (Yoshi, D3, ROB) more and stop messing around with random lol. Felt like i didnt recognize a lot of my options a few times.

Lukingordex

No Custom Titles Allowed
Switch FC
SW-6444-7862-9014
R.O.B...

Yoshi is very disappointed with you,courage

Lukingordex

No Custom Titles Allowed
Switch FC
SW-6444-7862-9014
lol,but yoshi does not bad vs ics,you can separate nana easily with egg lay.

ask deltacod about this mu,he thinks yoshi has the advantage.

Top Bottom