• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Scinn

The Fluffiest
NNID
BLKROCKET25
Where is richard?
I said I'd be here randomly for some brawls and here I am. :>

EDIT: In other words... If anyone would like to play a few games I game.

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
GGs man! Your :luigi2: is much better than the last time we brawled o.o

Dat jab-cancel up-b was very sweet ;d
Thanks, yeah I decided to pick him back up because I've been studying up and I've come to the conclusion that the only reason he's low tier is due to inactivity because all the good Luigi's like Boss and Yoshq haven't been playing much and advancing his meta-game, if they were I'd say he'd easily be upper mid-tier, like somewhere between Peach or D3. Your ZSS is great as always, your punish game could've been a little better, but she's one of my secondaries so I know how much of a pain it can be to get good punishes on wifi, also sorry about that ragequit, Diddy is one of Pika's worst MUs, and Pika's only bad MUs that I'm good at are Marth and G&W, not to mention Diddy is ridiculous on FD, you would've won solidly without a doubt so I just saved you the trouble lol.

Edit: Also with :metaknight:, be prudent in your use of nado against :luigi2:, his usmash beats it and fireballs, cyclone, and ftilt clank with it.

Saimunn93

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Saimunn93
Thanks, yeah I decided to pick him back up because I've been studying up and I've come to the conclusion that the only reason he's low tier is due to inactivity because all the good Luigi's like Boss and Yoshq haven't been playing much and advancing his meta-game, if they were I'd say he'd easily be upper mid-tier, like somewhere between Peach or D3.
I approve of that choice! Good to see that people favour the (upper) mid-tiers. I'm trying to develop my :pit:-game along the lines as well. He didn't perform too poorly right? ;/

Your ZSS is great as always, you're punish game could've been a little better, but she's one of my secondaries so I know how much of a pain it can be to get good punishes on wifi, also sorry about that ragequit, Diddy is one of Pika's worst MUs, and Pika's only bad MUs that I'm good at are Marth and G&W, not to mention Diddy is ridiculous on FD, you would've won solidly without a doubt so I just saved you the trouble lol.
Why thank you! Yeah I know, but our connection isn't quite as stable as I was hoping for really.. And indeed, WiFi makes a technical character like :zerosuitsamus: quite.. 'challenging' xD

No biggies regarding the :diddy:-shenanigans; I know that he can be a royal pain in the derrière. I'm not affirmative of how the :diddy: - :pikachu: match-up is, but I could imagine that it's not favourable for :pikachu: whatsoever ;p

Oddly enough you didn't ragequit when I was CGing with :falco: though; are you mentally resilient enough to withstand such ridiculousness? xd

But yeah GGs all in all, and hope to brawl you again soonish

EDIT:
Edit: Also with :metaknight:, be prudent in your use of nado against :luigi2:, his usmash beats it and fireballs, cyclone, and ftilt clank with it.
Figured and noted rofl. Thanks for the advice!

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562
Where is richard?
I said I'd be here randomly for some brawls and here I am. :>

EDIT: In other words... If anyone would like to play a few games I game.
I'm right here, I didn't think you'd be on, I looked for you to be on during the weekend but you were nowhere to be found.

I gtg though i'll be back later.

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
I approve of that choice! Good to see that people favour the (upper) mid-tiers. I'm trying to develop my :pit:-game along the lines as well. He didn't perform too poorly right? ;/

Why thank you! Yeah I know, but our connection isn't quite as stable as I was hoping for really.. And indeed, WiFi makes a technical character like :zerosuitsamus: quite.. 'challenging' xD

No biggies regarding the :diddy:-shenanigans; I know that he can be a royal pain in the derrière. I'm not affirmative of how the :diddy: - :pikachu: match-up is, but I could imagine that it's not favourable for :pikachu: whatsoever ;p

Oddly enough you didn't ragequit when I was CGing with :falco: though; are you mentally resilient enough to withstand such ridiculousness? xd

But yeah GGs all in all, and hope to brawl you again soonish

EDIT:

Figured and noted rofl. Thanks for the advice!
Well I only play :pit: on P:M and he's quite a bit different, but I guess you did pretty well based on my limited knowledge of the MU and character in general, and oh yeah CGs don't bother me at all, I mean :falco: can only CG :pikachu2: from 0-50%, :pikachu2: can CG :falco: from 0-100%, I was just failing at buffering the dthrow because I'm out of practice with him.

Edit: Regarding :diddy: , if I remember right he is :pikachu2: 's 4th worst MU next to :olimar:, :gw:, and :marth:.

Edit: Also sorry about that random taunt on that :luigi2: vs :zerosuitsamus: match, I have taunt/footstool set to X and I hit it accidentally while I was trying to SH

Saimunn93

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Saimunn93
Well I only play :pit: on P:M and he's quite a bit different, but I guess you did pretty well based on my limited knowledge of the MU and character in general
All right, cheers man ;D
and oh yeah CGs don't bother me at all, I mean :falco: can only CG :pikachu2: from 0-50%, :pikachu2: can CG :falco: from 0-100%, I was just failing at buffering the dthrow because I'm out of practice with him.
Aha I see.. Well I noticed how you did manage to string quite a significant amount of consecutive d-throws at one point though. That was pretty impressive ;o

gaborap

Smash Journeyman
Okay, it's been a long long time since I've been on here... Like 4 or 5 years! Pm me if you wanna play an old school guy.

Ometa

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4167-5056-0993
(Uh oh... Time to get ***** by DAS...)

Sure we can Brawl DAS! I'm a little rusty at brawl though ;(..

Edit: Ninja'd? Brawl/P:M anyone else?

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
(Uh oh... Time to get ***** by DAS...)

Sure we can Brawl DAS! I'm a little rusty at brawl though ;(..

Edit: Ninja'd? Brawl/P:M anyone else?

I did ask both of you lol. I'll play you still man, but only for 15 minutes lol

Edit: I'll be back in 30 minutes or so. I gotta go eat and stuff.

Sorry about the sudden leave like that

Scinn

The Fluffiest
NNID
BLKROCKET25
Nobody wants to brawl an old arena veteran then?
Good thing too because I wasn't looking forward to it.
I'm right here, I didn't think you'd be on, I looked for you to be on during the weekend but you were nowhere to be found.

I gtg though i'll be back later.
Mok.

Top Bottom