• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Saimunn93

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Saimunn93
My :gw: sux, :lucario: is booty, and my :metaknight: is meh
Dawwww.. Well, that's highly unfortunate then ;p

Is there any particular character that has synergy with :yoshi2: whatsoever? Because I wouldn't mind devoting time and effort to that in order to improve the team chemistry ;p

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
O ok I understand your being salty because taunting is a part of the game. You would be wise enough not to get your shield broken too
Not sure how I feel about that...

Is there any particular character that has synergy with :yoshi2: whatsoever? Because I wouldn't mind devoting time and effort to that in order to improve the team chemistry ;p

I know this wasn't to me, but what you should do is pick up Yoshi as well so you can do double Yoshi. ;)

CourageHound

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4441-9748-5261

:metaknight: :wario: :yoshi2: :gw: :lucario:

Off the top of my head it seems those seems to be the best options.

CourageHound

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4441-9748-5261
O ok I understand your being salty because taunting is a part of the game. You would be wise enough not to get your shield broken too
Lol? When people don't taunt you, often times its respect dude.

Of which you don't seem to be giving. Good players get their sheild broken on rare ocasion too ya know.

Akenero

Smash Apprentice
I am back at my roots here
It's new. But I recognize some people here.
Richard...Join us...Please...The Skype arena is extremely active
To join
Contact the OFFICIAL SKYPE ARENA RECRUITER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ometa-Old Man Grey's successor-Akenero

There are VERY FEW people left
Muhti
Richard
Das
Sarcastic(sorta)
join us please, meet your old friends!
we must let the new people take this over
Our time is gone
But it lives on skype!

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
GGs guys. Sry for that last match. I had to go and was trollin really...

Uhh sry Saimunn, I'm bad at doubles...either that or we just had no synergy at all :(

Exuse my noobish SDs
I think you sell yourself short, the one time we played doubles, I thought you were a great partner. I would've never thought Luigi and D3 would make such a great team.

j-slo-3

Smash Cadet
Yeah GGs guys!

Such a pity that we were in clutch so often Courage.. I mean, I would imagine that we'd form an awesome team, but apparently that's just some naive thought.. ;p
Besides, we might've been asking for it by going double :diddy: XD

Perhaps we should elaborate some team strategies for future reference; how is your :gw: / :lucario: / :metaknight:? >;D

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Anyone else for 1v1s / 2v2s?
im down for doubles

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
Or maybe some ppl are taking way too seriously. So what does pressing a button have to do with respect.
It's just common courtesy man, nobody likes to be taunted, and you should respect fellow members of the community, even if they aren't as good of a player as you. Being respectful towards new/less skilled players is one of the things that helps our community grow.

Freelance Spy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Freelancespy87
3DS FC
4570-7985-7965
I had forgotten how fun it was to play with L&B. GGS buddy... Sorry i didn't do so good on the first matches... I was messaging somebody. BTW your overly agressive tactics overrule MY overly aggressive tactics. I had to go on the defensive (which I suck at)

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562
To join
Contact the OFFICIAL SKYPE ARENA RECRUITER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ometa-Old Man Grey's successor-Akenero

There are VERY FEW people left
Muhti
Richard
Das
Sarcastic(sorta)
join us please, meet your old friends!
we must let the new people take this over
Our time is gone
But it lives on skype!
Who all are on there if I may ask?

LoveandBacon

Smash Cadet
NNID
Lithiums
O ok I get it, your being salty
I'm not salty that we split our matches right down the middle. I'm also not salty that you managed to break my shield. Even though I broke it myself because of lag. Your style of play and demeanor bother me. I'm sure I'm not the only one here who thinks so. :|

CJ Dunnick

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4382-2506-5223
I'm not salty that we split our matches right down the middle. I'm also not salty that you managed to break my shield. Even though I broke it myself because of lag. Your style of play and demeanor bother me. I'm sure I'm not the only one here who thinks so. :|
Speak for yourself because I'm sure you are, and no don't get it twisted our matches was not split down the middle that set we last played you won 3 out of the seven games we played. And if taunting really bothers you to the point when you question someone's sportsmanship just goes to show how easily you crack under pressure, so don't every enter tournaments if you can't handle simple taunting cuzz you make it seem like I was trash talking. And your talking about play style, Hummmm all I can recal you doing with wolf if jumping and smashing oh and of course laser. So if taunting bothers you that much maybe you should stop playing this game.

CJ Dunnick

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4382-2506-5223
There's a difference between being salty and feeling disrespected.
Ok being disrespectful is saying you suck, your terrible, your a noob which clearly isent in my taunting text. Simple taunting and questioning someone's sportsman ship is being salty. So I guess we shouldent play anymore if that's the way you feel.

Freelance Spy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Freelancespy87
3DS FC
4570-7985-7965
To join
!
Hey I'll join!

How do I type that in? Ometa or Akenero or perhaps even Old Man Grey?

*mutters* (Even though skype is a terrible malicious piece of crap spyware)

LoveandBacon

Smash Cadet
NNID
Lithiums
Ok being disrespectful is saying you suck, your terrible, your a noob which clearly isent in my taunting text. Simple taunting and questioning someone's sportsman ship is being salty. So I guess we shouldent play anymore if that's the way you feel.
Lol... This post proved my point.

I'm done here

Top Bottom