• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North/West Pennsylvania Thread! HSV 3 October 27th!

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
no i kno thats adult gohan. i want atleast teen gohan from the cellgames or kid goku with the tail as my pic.

lol chibo u scrub. u didnt even kno who tenn gihan is. u def didnt watch the show.

and wat DBZ fan would put the DBZ Kai theme song on the page. step up your knowledge. shoulda askeed M@V for help with alll the pics and music stuff.

M@v

Subarashii!
no i kno thats adult gohan. i want atleast teen gohan from the cellgames or kid goku with the tail as my pic.

lol chibo u scrub. u didnt even kno who tenn gihan is. u def didnt watch the show.

and wat DBZ fan would put the DBZ Kai theme song on the page. step up your knowledge. shoulda askeed M@V for help with alll the pics and music stuff.
I even offered to, but he said he didnt need it. :c

Btw I asked for ssj Future trunks, but he thought mav shirt was more appropriate apparently :3

M@v

Subarashii!
Probably not. I still dont know if I can make it :3.

Its really going to be a game-time decision tbh. I'd find someone else to be safe, and I'll deal with the consequences if I make it. I know tant needs a teammate.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Chibo, you gonna do teams? I might come over if we can get some dubs practice in. =X

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
People could come over here if they wanted, but if not it's k, Me and Allied are going to the movies later(we didn't last night, bus was mad late).

People can go with us if they want.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
*glares at cheebmeister again as another tourney is stickied and mines is pushed to the 2nd page. *

But really, can you sticky it again? I heard every tourney was unstickied due to the move and since then people are getting them stickied right now.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Does NJ have to show up to protect PA from MD/VA as if they were a suzerain state or something, even with Vex there?

Come on, guys. They are FREE AS HELL.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Sugar free is better. :] Anyone going to Rom3? (I don't assume so, but it's nice to know who from PA is going) : D

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
i didnt change the song, if a lot ppl want it switched then i can, but the version i put up is the coolest imo

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Sent a pm about it a couple days ago then just contacted ppl on AIM since I had time to make the changes and was at 3 majority for the change like instantly

I forgot to check if you were on -_- darn invisible Kaylo

But yea, it wasn't just me, there was a majority vote

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I wouldn't say it sucks, but English versions of anime songs always sound awkward because they try to force them to have the same amount of syllables and have the same parts stressed as the Japanese version. You can see how that can sound odd.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
lol I'm a dbz fan
and yea, normally i much prefer the japanese songs to english ones. this is prob the first anime song iv ever enjoyed more than the japanese version
did you guys mean the jp opening for kai or the jp intro for regular dbz? i hate the english one for regular dbz lol

Chibo it still says ebo is on honorable mention
refresh ur page, its cached on ur computer. its the same picture file just updated. once u refresh itl be good

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Japanese Dragon Ball Kai opening doesn't sound awkward. English one is all right (probably the best English version of an anime song I've ever heard), but it's still awkward due to what I said.

Top Bottom