• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North/West Pennsylvania Thread! HSV 3 October 27th!

M@v

Subarashii!
**** YOU GUYS FOR DOING DBZ THIS TIME. **** YOU **** you **** YOU ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Im the biggest DBZ person here and me being on the rankings this time around is questionable to say the least since I didn't bother training at all except for harrisburg.

**** you starcraft 2.

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
nah they didn't and Nasty wasn't even sure he was on the panel lol and told me he didn't really wanna b on..IF no one minds I'd like to take his place..U guys can wait till he post if u want to.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
If nasty is ok with it and you would like to replace him that is fine, we talked about this already actually

mib004

Smash Ace
^^ and then yall both lose to boo

@ smurf I don't see what the problem is. I understand you clearly, its smash boards lol who cares. I could see if you were typing to a female like that then she would think you are ******** or something lol, "but its smash boards".

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
vex
KT/xzax
xzax/KT
squall
Smurf
TUSM
MIB/chibo
MIB/chibo
Melon
Ebo

that will be it.
Wow, I think this is your first not super biased list, I can see it being something like this.

I'm trying to think of what Rave and Dark Falco have done, and to see if there top 10, doubt it, but can't hurt to look.

~Nasty~

Smash Lord
I'm pretty sure i won't be ranked, but eh, i'll try to gather my lists tonight. I did attend 3 tournies so i am eligible, but i think my best win is probably ether.

Also, I discussed w/ smurf about him taking my spot on the panel, so that's what'll happen. I feel he is better suited than me anyway, as i'm sure most of u agree.

AND i think HR's should get a picture.. bc honestly, DBZ is the best and we should put many characters on it bc it's so epic. If that's the case, i call...

Oh and for the lolz...

Top Bottom