• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North/West Pennsylvania Thread! HSV 3 October 27th!

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
Vegas should not count, at all. Nor should MM's. But I'm not going to state my reasons why because the panel will decide what ever they want regardless of good reasoning XD

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Courage is a great idea. There were so many cool/creepy characters on that show

So very...Nauggghty

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
GIMR was talking about creepy characters from Courage, so I posted one lol. Guess you didn't watch the show back in the day. :urg:

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
The Vegas tourney was a tad weird with Chibo entering twice and it being an 8 man bracket. Id only go for it counting if Xzax's did.

Props to Kaylo for being a black girl and watching Courage. I never knew one existed.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
The man in Gauze, The man in Gauze, KING RAMSESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
The man in Gauze, The man in Gauze, KING RAMSESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
omg chibo y should ur vegas win count...NOthing was right about it...online qualifier 8 man bracket (yes with pro's) u got TO ENTER TWICE and u only beat mike haze due to him losing a stock cuzz he paused and it was still close ( i kno this doesnt matter) seriously u gonna try and count that -_-.... and xzax tourney had like 8 less people then mines and was only for 5 bones i dont see y it should count plus people said it wasnt........w/e do wut yall gotta do. and VEx stp posting and then sayin "i dont wanna argue or talk about it anymore" once u get ur point across and then don't want anyone to post there.. IF u dont want to talk about an issue don't post its quite annoying seeing it in every PA theard..

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
omg chibo y should ur vegas win count...NOthing was right about it...online qualifier 8 man bracket (yes with pro's) u got TO ENTER TWICE and u only beat mike haze due to him losing a stock cuzz he paused and it was still close ( i kno this doesnt matter) seriously u gonna try and count that -_-.... and xzax tourney had like 8 less people then mines and was only for 5 bones i dont see y it should count plus people said it wasnt........w/e do wut yall gotta do. and VEx stp posting and then sayin "i dont wanna argue or talk about it anymore" once u get ur point across and then don't want anyone to post there.. IF u dont want to talk about an issue don't post its quite annoying seeing it in every PA theard..
Please step up your typing, even MIB did, remember when it was unreadable? I think your slowly getting there, and I say that simply because I'm giving my opinion and am to lazy to respond to any backlash to it, I don't really care if it bothers you, looks like your gonna have to live with it. People can respond to my post's afterwards if they want, but I just won't respond because I state my opinion and thats that.

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
idk.

and please can we not take all month wit new rankings. it shouldnt be hard.

i wanna see the new list b4 DSO this saturday, since thats the start of the new season

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
How about we do kings of the past. Like napoleon Alexander the great cesear...that would b cool....or we could do baroork wrks agents from one piece.
@vex its pretty **** readable not sure y I need to "step my typing up".

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
How about we do kings of the past. Like napoleon Alexander the great cesear...that would b cool....or we could do baroork wrks agents from one piece.
Cause your paragraph is really ugly, and the random caps thrown in just makes it... lol...

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
this idea might be the gayest thing I have ever heard <3

DBZ fo life

Top Bottom