• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North Carolina Melee Power Rankings! Updated 8/14/14!

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Good fest guys!

Who can do Fridays btw? Sneak can't make Tuesdays much and we need to accommodate everyone if possible.

Let me know asap from ALL of Greensboro I need feedback!

emb1234

Smash Apprentice
Fridays would be pretty bad for me; it'd require an extra trip to and from Greensboro... but maybe I'd be able to bring Asheboro with me sometimes, so I guess it balances out.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
sooooo i got news about my weekely smashfest. might actually have a nice venue, rather than my house. sooo yea, cool and stuff.

i will find out tomorrow.

but if everyone is going to gboro this thursday

is there anyone from the raleigh area that can take me? i would pay some gas money

big sleep

չչչ
keith, you mean gboro this Tuesday right?

i thought you were hosting on Thursdays?

@dorsey: that sounds good, i should be able to make time. i'll get taheem in the caravan as well, if that's cool.

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
Ah **** I forgot that I said that, that was for this past thursday.. we had an awesome time, my bro, adam, and gerod were all in town in addition to the wilmy crew. We'll make plans for something similar soon though.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
These new forums are kind of cool. I miss my purple slowpoke color scheme, though. This red one is pretty cool, but it just doesn't feel the same.

Oh, and why are we all "Well-Known Member"s? That just sounds incredibly boring. Plus, I'm pretty sure we aren't well known (Except for Kevin, but he isn't a Well-Known Member).

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
keith, you mean gboro this Tuesday right?

i thought you were hosting on Thursdays?

@dorsey: that sounds good, i should be able to make time. i'll get taheem in the caravan as well, if that's cool.
i am. but everyone seemed like they were going to gboro on thurs instead, so i asked if i could get a ride.

Top Bottom