• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North Carolina Melee Power Rankings! Updated 8/14/14!

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
It sounds like we only have a bunch of pianos, though.

Ideally, we'd also have a few of each saxophone, about 5 trombones, a lot of trumpets, a percussion section, a few guitarists, and a euphonium soloist.

vZakat

Half Genie
I was thinking more of a small jazz combo than a big band but whateves. I play drums. And doesn't twitch play the sax or something?

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
I suppose all we could manage is a small Jazz combo. It'd be really small, though. On the good side, we could go around performing at big tournaments.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
i was done with that tournament before it started. i just wish stingers wasn't so damn late and it really wouldn't have been a problem.

shouldn't have lost to eikelmann either. still can't believe i got mixed up at the end of that match -_-

oh well. guess it's my fault for going to tournaments i didn't care about.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
whatever.

i'll just go to less stuff.

nobody ask me for rides, lest i go to something i don't care about, get pushed into entering, and then get punished for losing when i'd rather be miles away.

cept the bros going with me to ECU. i want to go to that. and i want to win it.

keep your PR. for now. not even worried about it.

good **** peter, jim, and jflo.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Or....you could just play well in the tournaments you expect to go to.....

It's just one ranking Chris LOL, just rally back next period.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
*shrug* it was a random decision to take the a and t brawlers to charlotte. they wanted to go, and i was their only way to get there.

same with felipe. i was sposta just be a driver.

'sall good. my sheik is in the lab, gettin beast. ganon's still functional too.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Idk I'm still surprised you didn't mentally prepare beforehand while on the way or anything. I guess it's one to chalk up to inexperience.

YO SHEIK AIN'T GOOD

whupped dat S in dittos

ps respond to me on fb LOOOL

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
okay let's hang out I teach you lots of things

also I can teach you lots of theory via aim/fb/skype if you wanna do that first and in between times we/you actually play(recommended).

archer.

Smash Lord
We'll probably have to do face to face first. As much as you can tell me about theory I don't actually have a copy of the game to practice on.

Also I'd want a different controller. Mine has the springs out of the triggers since I use it for Brawl only.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I could probably teach you good theory you don't know yet like not even link-specific stuff tbh. Stuff like how movement in Melee impacts stage play and other such topics you wouldn't be acquainted with.

Also, Link vidz. I could find em.

I dunno what to tell you about controllers though. If you have money you can order one. If not, then we'll talk ;)

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
Is there going to be a cool picture for this list?

I think you should do Digimon. The number 1 person can be a Digimon Sovereign, the next 2 can be Mega level, and 4-onwards can be baby level.

TheSaudiMizer

Smash Journeyman
Chris man you shouldn't worry about the PRs, you should know how good you are and not worry about your placement on it.

Anyway I don't know if you'd be down for playing next weekend but I should be setup so if you want some more sheik combo training just let me know.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
Next weekend like the 14th? Ill see what I'm up to. I might go to chapel hill if their tournament shapes up.

Edit: not that worried about the pr. Its just a little funny to me, cause the 3 guys I'm worried about being above me probably won't even realize they're pr'd until someone either tells them, or they go to another tournament lol.

Mike we need a climbfest, pronto.

lord karn

Smash Master
*shrug* it was a random decision to take the a and t brawlers to charlotte. they wanted to go, and i was their only way to get there.

same with felipe. i was sposta just be a driver.

'sall good. my sheik is in the lab, gettin beast. ganon's still functional too.
The rankings are only a representation of tournament performance in one ranking period, regardless of what happened. Even Mike's win vs. PP's mario counted. That's why PRs are kind of dumb.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
i thought mike only beat PP's peach?

i wasn't looking for special treatment. i think i forgot about my loss to peter more than anything. i thought that my recent performances had locked down the 7 spot under cam and those above him. looks like i was wrong, and that's fine. i'll just take it back next period.

Top Bottom