• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North Carolina Melee Power Rankings! Updated 8/14/14!

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
OOS tournaments aren't taken into account anyway.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
Besides ganon takes no skill.
*yawn* we know moo, you can stop trying to troll me now.

we also know smith is good

falcon takes skill

and you sandbag at all times cuz you don't care.

oh, and that you hate nc smash.

i think that sums things up from moo's end for the last 4 months or so.

Moophobia

Smash Champion
I'm not trying to troll you, but jump back and doing an aerial anytime anyone moves isn't spacing. I don't hate NC smash I hate NC melee. I'm trying to fix the sandbag thing hence me wanting to know the next tournament is and playing people seriously. I'm tired of people thinking they got better just because they play a couple of friendlies without actually knowing what the **** is happening.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
i almost took you seriously there.

good stuff.

your assumptions make me chuckle. i know what i'm doing. and i'm not the only one who knows i've gotten better.

Moophobia

Smash Champion
Does it matter? I've noticed this pattern by watching the boards watching your tournament performance, when's the last time you've seen me play? MM 25 dollars?

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
we already have a fox and doc 2 dollars pending. lets get that out of the way first.

if i get my full scholarship money like i expect, i will take you up on that on the tournament after our next one together.

my patterns have been that way. if you didn't bail on friday like i half expected you to, you wouldve seen then. i had a good time with plur though, so its all good.

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
my patterns have been that way. if you didn't bail on friday like i half expected you to, you wouldve seen then. i had a good time with plur though, so its all good.
What's the suppose to mean, man? He went to come chill with me and see someone else. Not cool.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
smith, he told me that at 10:30 at night when i had to be in goldsboro at 8:30 AM the next day. i'm sure he knew he wasn't going to play with me by that point.

that's called bailing.

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
smith, he told me that at 10:30 at night when i had to be in goldsboro at 8:30 AM the next day. i'm sure he knew he wasn't going to play with me by that point.

that's called bailing.
He definitely came here on super short notice, so why does it even matter? If you half expected him too why make a big deal?

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
I dont wanna be on these whack *** PR's anyway man

Lmao get ****ed up my mario.

also if you got a problem with MOO we can take it the **** outside.

Moophobia

Smash Champion
Seriously, my friends from Texas who have ALL kinds of priority over you had to cancel leaving that day so they wouldn't get stuck away from home at an airport for a whole night. You really wanna pull that **** chris like you know anything about me or my friends you stupid ****? I had to take my friends to the airport at 4 am in the morning saturday then I drove to greensboro so I could see smith and a girl. Don't know if you've ever had friends that mean that much to you but I know you've felt that way for a girl OBVIOUSLY so you could understand. Don't even act like I was just ditching you cause I don't like you or some ****. I would like to play you're a pretty cool dude but **** man don't you even ****ing dare.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
what did josh enter?

and stingers would end up over josh.

i really wonder where ali and foxy will end up. i know ali is still good, but i don't remember him getting any big wins, and he lost to dj, who i figure will end up somewhere around 8th or 9th. ali might sneak in at the 10 spot, but its a tough call.

Diatenshi

Smash Lord
josh is just that ****ing good

his falco has basically gone from like... oh wow new falco to overwhelming sheild rapist

i cant beat tht ****, whereas i could vs his falcon, ****ty *** character

stingers

Smash Obsessed
jim would be over josh too...well maybe not because jim lost to slasher (tho slasher ****ing ***** marias so idk how much single tournaments go into being counted)

1. pp
2. lozr
3. yay
3. twitch
5. mike
6. cam
7. karn
8. foxy

then 9 and 10 go to the 2 randoms that did randomly good this period

Top Bottom